blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 12, 2024, 04:12:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272985 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  What would you tell an 18 year old that he wouldn't believe.....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] Go Down Print
Author Topic: What would you tell an 18 year old that he wouldn't believe.....  (Read 9772 times)
AdamM

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: December 30, 2016, 05:19:08 PM »

virtually every desk in every office had an ashtray on it.
Almost everyone smoked so they got plenty of use.
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: December 30, 2016, 05:21:24 PM »

virtually every desk in every office had an ashtray on it.
Almost everyone smoked so they got plenty of use.

I used to go into non-smokers homes and light up, totally oblivious.

The older I get, the better I was.
Mohican

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: December 30, 2016, 05:35:11 PM »

Kids actually used to quite happily walk 1 or 2 miles to school at an early age so you could actually drive past a school at peak times without weaving in and out of 40 range rovers parking illegally outside the school gates.
What sort of school did you go/do the school run to that there's 40 Range Rovers parked there?

Cymru am byth
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 30, 2016, 05:37:31 PM »

Kids actually used to quite happily walk 1 or 2 miles to school at an early age so you could actually drive past a school at peak times without weaving in and out of 40 range rovers parking illegally outside the school gates.
What sort of school did you go/do the school run to that there's 40 Range Rovers parked there?

I was hinting at there were no cars outside of my school and most schools near me now have 40 range rovers outside them dropping the little feckers off so they don't get run over on their way to school.
Mohican

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: December 30, 2016, 05:42:55 PM »

I was hinting at there were no cars outside of my school and most schools near me now have 40 range rovers outside them dropping the little feckers off so they don't get run over on their way to school.
I was hinting at the fact the cars are Rangies and not the assorted bangers,MPV's,estates and f wheel drives I see on the school run.

Cymru am byth
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 30, 2016, 06:04:45 PM »

I was hinting at the fact the cars are Rangies and not the assorted bangers,MPV's,estates and f wheel drives I see on the school run.

Standard middle England innit?  All on the never never though!  Keeping up with the Jones' whilst sending themselves skint.
Mohican

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: December 30, 2016, 06:13:37 PM »

This Jones drives an 8yr old Mondeo diesel so they're overachieving.

Standard middle England innit?  All on the never never though!  Keeping up with the Jones' whilst sending themselves skint.

Cymru am byth
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 30, 2016, 09:03:23 PM »

Floppy disks.  8 inch, five and a quarter inch & three & a half inch floppy disks, using about 8 disks for one game

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 30, 2016, 10:12:01 PM »

Floppy disks.  8 inch, five and a quarter inch & three & a half inch floppy disks, using about 8 disks for one game

Yah. First mainframe in my first job replacing bureau computing. 2 x 64mb disks about the size of a football pitch. 1mb of RAM. VDUS, incred changes in my life time when I stop.to think for a sec

sola virtus nobilitat
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: December 30, 2016, 11:14:12 PM »

One day you will think 40 is young.

The older I get, the better I was.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: