blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 11:54:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Cheltenham day 1
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cheltenham day 1  (Read 3852 times)
action man

View Profile WWW
« on: March 13, 2017, 11:22:42 PM »

cheltenham day 1

supreme novice, EVEN if melon is burning up the gallops and is the best novice willie has, the truth is its form entitles it to be 33/1 not 7/2. at that price it can go and win for me.

the two i like are ballyandy and river wylde, river wylde created a good visual impression on me last time out and looked to me like a left handed track will be right up his street and his jumping got better the faster they went, dont think hes stopped improving and is a solid ew bet about 7/1

ARKLE

hard to have a bad bet ew in the w/o altior market, had a tiny bet on royal caviar 9/2 without altior.

ULTIMA

jonjo looks to have been up to his tricks again, running holywell on slow ground all winter and managed to get him a mark 5lb lower than when 2nd last year (same conditions as tomorrow) whats not to like at 12/1, also saved on singlefarm payment.

CHAMPION hurdle

most wide open champion hurdle i can remember
ive had tiny money ew on the outsider cyrius darius at 66/1 purely because a few people i know give him a squeak. buveur wouldnt want the ground too quick and can see him drifting in the morning

The mares hurdle

this is as competative a mares hurdle as there has been
had a tiny ew bet on lifeboat mona but that was when i thought either limini or vrrom would come out. just gonna watch this one

4miler,

between beware the bear and champers on ice for me
back them both 8/1 and 8/1 and get in the queue

novice chase

had decent bets on captain redbeard 25/1 and itsafreebie
really fancy the winner to come from these two

glgl

exstream

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2017, 11:33:14 PM »

Ballyandy
Altior
Un temps pour tout and the young master
Moon racer
Vroum
Champers on ice
Double ws
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2017, 11:53:17 PM »

Ballyandy
Altior
Un temps pour tout and the young master
Moon racer
Vroum
Champers on ice
Double ws

If that is your tipster competition entry extream this is the wrong thread - it is about time you actually entered one btw.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2017, 12:05:47 AM »

Almost all of my stuff is antepost, and while I've got some gooduns, there are over 50pts dead, from T/Crack, Robin Roe any race, Blow by blow any race, and loads of starchasers Cheesy

I know I had Moon Racer for the Supreme @ 20/1, and on the flip side I backed Altior as soon as the boys at Seven Brandies announced he was going chasing.

Think Trigg must have been on the piss, as I'm sure that I've got the same 2 a/p for this, Jonjo's from an age ago.

Got a whole point on Yanworth @ 26, 1/2 a point on Buveur @ 65, and a point on Yorkhill @ 36 for the champ.

Backed Limini for the mares early doors this season @ 14/1,and laid it off for a freeroll right after the race, as I wasn't expecting her to run in the Mares given the noise.

Champers in the 4miler and Double Ws in the last.

GL gents!

tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2017, 12:29:59 AM »

Bally Andy
Un temps
Yanworth
Vroum vroum
4 Acca n doubles
Looking forward to it all esp a few pints whilst watching it in the pub Smiley
Gl everybody
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2017, 12:31:52 AM »

I'm with you in the Supreme on River Wylde Rick, I liked it's last run and had a few quid on @19 when Henderson said it was it's only target.

No real strong fancies for the first year in ages but got a few other small ew value bets like Sub Lieutenant for the Ryanair in the portfolio.

GL

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2017, 01:09:40 AM »

wondering how people can fancy untemps when holywell has such a weight pull with it, holwell 5lb lower than last year, un temps 7 higher?
tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2017, 07:56:05 AM »

Untemps was a good winner last year looks like it's been run this year but not allowed to win ,is that to get the price up ?
We all have this scheming owners /stables theories letting them canter around waiting for a certain race ?
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2017, 07:59:00 AM »

Brian Power 17/10 top 3 finish with beltway for CH.

Fancy Ballyandy & Noble Endeavour.
tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2017, 08:04:26 AM »

Single farm payment
Vic de tourzaine
Annacotty
What's not to like about any of them either ? Tricky race methinks
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2017, 09:08:08 AM »

Singlefarmpayment definitely has a great chance on the book for the Ultima, but don't back him until you've seen how he behaves in the paddock and on the way to post.

He is a very nervous sort who can fret away his chance and the huge crowd and hubbub at the Festival is very likely to set him off IMO.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2017, 09:51:34 AM »

Buvuer Dair could go 6/1 which is a bit unexpected.   I know the going isn't great.  Must be a bet at that price?  I have backed him on betfair as I can't watch prices all day.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2017, 10:05:21 AM »

Singlefarmpayment definitely has a great chance on the book for the Ultima, but don't back him until you've seen how he behaves in the paddock and on the way to post.

He is a very nervous sort who can fret away his chance and the huge crowd and hubbub at the Festival is very likely to set him off IMO.

He also had a bad fall last time out ! I wonder how that affects them ??
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2017, 10:26:05 AM »

He also had a bad fall last time out ! I wonder how that affects them ??

Hopefully he's fine, and I would imagine they'd leave him at home if he wasn't.

I get brought down several times a day, and I don't worry about it Grin

tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2017, 02:14:36 PM »

Great long shot tipped in the daily mirror
Debsdebsdebs 100/1 in the 410 pm
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: