blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 10:05:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Cheltenham Day 2
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cheltenham Day 2  (Read 2677 times)
Marky147

View Profile
« on: March 15, 2017, 11:59:36 AM »

Just about to fire off down to Micky O' Malley's for a pre racing brekkie, and then back to knock it in Grin

Neptune - Shattered Love

RSA - Might Bite antepost, and ADO in my only antepost treble left with Altior & Yorkhill tomorrow.

Coral - Tombstone when Elliott made noises about the handicaps, so got a bit of value pie there, and also backed Peregrine Run.

Champ Chase - Fox Norton, but will just enjoy Douvan hosing again, I'd imagine.

Cross Country - Cantlow a/p and did Ballyboker Bridge once fina decs out.

Fred Winter - Had backed Dinaria Des Obeaux, so disappointed not to see him here. Might back a random with the money I got back from DDO, or any suggestions welcome Smiley

Bumper - Backed Carter and Western a few months back, so either of those will do.

Good luck gents!

tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2017, 02:01:43 PM »

Only 2 for me today
130 shattered love
250 automated
Ew n a double
No beer either as got a site visit tomorrow:(
JohnCharver

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2017, 03:35:50 PM »

Just about to fire off down to Micky O' Malley's for a pre racing brekkie, and then back to knock it in Grin

Neptune - Shattered Love

RSA - Might Bite antepost, and ADO in my only antepost treble left with Altior & Yorkhill tomorrow.

Coral - Tombstone when Elliott made noises about the handicaps, so got a bit of value pie there, and also backed Peregrine Run.

Fred Winter - Had backed Dinaria Des Obeaux, so disappointed not to see him here. Might back a random with the money I got back from DDO, or any suggestions welcome Smiley

Bumper - Backed Carter and Western a few months back, so either of those will do.

Good luck gents!

Had similar on might bite, him down the run in was summing up well how my book has gone lol.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2017, 03:51:32 PM »

Neptune - Shattered Love

Good luck gents!

Had similar on might bite, him down the run in was summing up well how my book has gone lol.

Legs went like mine over the last Cheesy

Amazing scenes when he got back up, as the lad next to me was on whisper, lol.

Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2017, 04:04:20 PM »

Third , Second and Second for me so far  

(And i sent them into the tipster competition before Doobs posted. He just happened to have picked pretty much the same as i did.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 04:11:05 PM by Cavey007 » Logged

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2017, 04:43:00 PM »

Thought I was getting weighed in there, too. Another 50 yards and he might have got there.

JohnCharver

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2017, 06:42:34 PM »

Fayongh was incredible to win from there.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2017, 06:54:06 PM »

Quite astonishing - she would have won by 20 lengths again like in her first two bumpers bar the shenanigans at the start.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
JohnCharver

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2017, 07:00:30 PM »

Quite astonishing - she would have won by 20 lengths again like in her first two bumpers bar the shenanigans at the start.

Watching this standing start stuff, was thinking the next time the supreme winner runs, aintree etc, some crafty bugger should deliberately run the tapes to make it a standing start.
PokerBroker

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2017, 07:04:12 PM »

Fayonagh got me out a pickle.  A furlong out it was looking dreadful. 
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2017, 10:11:35 AM »

Turned the NOS on Grin

Great shout on Fred, congrats.

SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2017, 10:47:37 AM »

that might bite race was pretty much the best gambling sweat ever lol what a hilarious horse

Glad you got away with it lads

FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2017, 04:18:22 PM »

Neptune - Shattered Love

Champ Chase - Fox Norton,  ew but will just enjoy Douvan hosing again, I'd imagine.

Good luck gents!

Oi Oi  ,  Oi  Oi  and Oi Oi

Nice One Mark
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2017, 04:56:08 PM »

Neptune - Shattered Love

Champ Chase - Fox Norton,  ew but will just enjoy Douvan hosing again, I'd imagine.

Good luck gents!

Oi Oi  ,  Oi  Oi  and Oi Oi

Nice One Mark

Haha, thanks Fraser.

Congrats with Yorkhill yourself Smiley

If Fox had gotten up I'd have been freerolling with a day to go.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: