blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:15:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  *****"The Official 2017 Golf Betting and Discussion Thread"*****
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 ... 92 Go Down Print
Author Topic: *****"The Official 2017 Golf Betting and Discussion Thread"*****  (Read 195838 times)
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #1095 on: August 25, 2019, 11:34:11 PM »

6 hit, 5 taken to hospital, all look to be ok though

That's good news. cheers bud.

Play over for the day, get yourself to bed!!

I know its bad but was hoping Cantlay might be one of them and I get mi money back!!

Plenty of time. However, it smells like  they all want it gift it to Rory

Sadly at a party so missed it, but it looks like they carried on where they left off, or did Rory go out and will. It?

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: August 25, 2019, 11:48:48 PM »

He grabbed it and kicked clear Adz. A really impressive performance

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: August 26, 2019, 03:59:04 PM »

He grabbed it and kicked clear Adz. A really impressive performance

Cheers mate. Ty.

No doubt Ralph had it. Wink

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: August 28, 2019, 03:58:20 PM »

A better than usual field in Crans this week, deffo the first of a number of Euro events to benefit from the change in the worldwide golf schedule.

I like Mike Lorenzo Vera each way this week, in fact I've had this event in mind for him all year given it has added meaning for him and he's had a really good season too.

From an interview last year.

'''A win in the Swiss Alps would be emotional for more reason than one after Lorenzo-Vera's father passed away while his son was playing a previous edition of this event, and the 33 year old admits this is the one he wants to win.

“It might be the most important tournament for me,” he said. “I lost my dad here, so I want it.”

« Last Edit: August 28, 2019, 04:01:09 PM by bobby1 » Logged

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
typhoon13

View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: August 29, 2019, 07:39:31 AM »

A better than usual field in Crans this week, deffo the first of a number of Euro events to benefit from the change in the worldwide golf schedule.

I like Mike Lorenzo Vera each way this week, in fact I've had this event in mind for him all year given it has added meaning for him and he's had a really good season too.

'''A win in the Swiss Alps would be emotional for more reason than one after Lorenzo-Vera's father passed away while his son was playing a previous edition of this event, and the 33 year old admits this is the one he wants to win.

“It might be the most important tournament for me,” he said. “I lost my dad here, so I want it.”

Corals gone 66/1
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: August 29, 2019, 09:05:41 AM »

Corals gone 66/1

Well its been in play for over an hour 1/4 now but 66/1 seems an over reaction to some guys starting -3  given Lorenzo Vera doesn't tee off until later and is  26 points shorter with the next best price firm in the EW books at the mo.. Tho its only 5 places with them I've bet him again.

Cheers
« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 09:08:18 AM by bobby1 » Logged

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: August 29, 2019, 09:15:13 AM »

Actually, looking at the Betfair win book it seems someone might have had a bit of a sausage finger moment as the graph for him shows a spike up to 100 in that book earlier today. I suspect just as the event was starting, looks like the Coral trader has probably had a quick look down the BF market and shoved a few out. They are asking for his overnight price of 55 again on BF now. Which has unsurprisingly meant he's shortened from the 66/1 with the 2 firms.

kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: August 29, 2019, 04:45:11 PM »

Actually, looking at the Betfair win book it seems someone might have had a bit of a sausage finger moment as the graph for him shows a spike up to 100 in that book earlier today. I suspect just as the event was starting, looks like the Coral trader has probably had a quick look down the BF market and shoved a few out. They are asking for his overnight price of 55 again on BF now. Which has unsurprisingly meant he's shortened from the 66/1 with the 2 firms.

Looking good now 😊. Lucas B is Mr Reliable for me and Matt Fitz to crush now at a price.

Also I think Ko could be the new Tiger for a few years. Any thoughts? All the talent and she has an overload on desire to win.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 04:47:10 PM by kukushkin88 » Logged
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: August 29, 2019, 06:14:48 PM »

When bobby speaks, I listen.

Incredible start, and First Round Leader too! Wink Wink

Lets keep it going.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: August 29, 2019, 06:15:41 PM »

When bobby speaks, I listen.

Incredible start, and First Round Leader too! Wink Wink

Lets keep it going.

Congrats Bobby; wasn't looking that good after 8, then flew into the lead.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: August 29, 2019, 10:01:39 PM »

That was a lovely start to the week and fingers crossed he can go well in the morning too. He starts on the 10th so he really needs to make some birdies early on as the stretch from 16th to the 5th featured 5 of the hardest 6 holes today with the 8th being the other.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: August 29, 2019, 11:29:53 PM »

Looking good now 😊. Lucas B is Mr Reliable for me and Matt Fitz to crush now at a price.

Also I think Ko could be the new Tiger for a few years. Any thoughts? All the talent and she has an overload on desire to win.

Ko is all washed up now - she just made a bogey after 114 holes without one.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: August 29, 2019, 11:45:19 PM »

Ko is all washed up now - she just made a bogey after 114 holes without one.

I think she’s the best since prime tigs, I’m all in for a while.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: August 30, 2019, 12:01:58 PM »

That was a lovely start to the week and fingers crossed he can go well in the morning too. He starts on the 10th so he really needs to make some birdies early on as the stretch from 16th to the 5th featured 5 of the hardest 6 holes today with the 8th being the other.

meh, guess -5 after two rounds isn't disastrous. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: August 30, 2019, 12:54:36 PM »

Very disappointing plus2 that wasn’t it. Didn’t take advantage of the back nine holes and carded two double bogeys. He’s played the 4th hole in 4 over par in  his 2 rounds. Needs to bounce back 2morrow.

Pages: 1 ... 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 ... 92 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: