blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 17, 2024, 12:08:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272534 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Fantasy poker
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fantasy poker  (Read 2512 times)
fandango

View Profile
« on: May 16, 2017, 10:34:57 AM »

Hi is there the annual Blonde fantasy poker running this year?

The annual APAT game is now open if anyone would like to join in.,

http://www.apat.com/forum/index.php/topic,20051.0.html
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2017, 10:46:32 AM »

Hello Carl

its unlikely this year for a few reasons

1 Mere is not currently posting and he is the admin brains that makes it run (typically I set the names for the categories and Mere does the magic for what tends to be 80-100 entries,so its very time consuming)
2 I am abroad for two weeks of it on holiday this year where the aim is to try to stay offline so couldn't step in to try to do it
3 the person i was going to ask to do it (if i was shameless enough to impose) isn't well

so probably not

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2017, 05:31:44 PM »

Hello Carl

1 Mere is not currently posting and he is the admin brains that makes it run (typically I set the names for the categories and Mere does the magic for what tends to be 80-100 entries,so its very time consuming)
2 I am abroad for two weeks of it on holiday this year where the aim is to try to stay offline so couldn't step in to try to do it
3 the person i was going to ask to do it (if i was shameless enough to impose) isn't well

so probably not

You will be online during election week though right? We need you in the thread. Smiley
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2017, 05:33:55 PM »

Hello Carl

so probably not

You will be online during election week though right? We need you in the thread. Smiley

I fly off on election day so no (doubt i would be too popular, first proper break in 5 years and spending it trying to find a live stream of the election night coverage....good luck me getting that through)

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
fandango

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2017, 08:41:48 PM »

Hello Carl

so probably not

Thanks for getting back Richard.. understand fully lots of work does indeed go into running these.

Not to worry we still have the APAT game running if any members fancy a sweat .
kp24

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2017, 10:33:09 PM »

Yh I'll have a go love the wsop sweat been a while since I've been involved in an apat event 👍
MintTrav

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2017, 05:57:31 PM »

I didn't realise til today that the Blonde WSOP fantasy game is not running this year.

If you need your fix any of you are welcome to join the one we are running on the APAT Forum.

We had set quite an early close date, but happy to accept any entries before the Series starts.

Just pm me your ten players on APAT or on here. No categories or restrictions - any ten players.

£10 to enter - Carl is taking care of the money cos he's good at that kind of thing.

http://www.apat.com/forum/index.php/topic,20051.0.html
i-pools

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2017, 02:39:14 PM »

Hi guys, good news, we have a number of Fantasy and Prediction games going on for the WSOP, including £2000 Guaranteed for the Fantasy WSOP (£1k in the £2 buy in, another £1k in the £100 buy in). And if you're a new player, you get a free £2 entry for joining up anyway so u may as well take at least one shot at our games!

Anyone who doesn't know i-pools.co.uk, we're London based, fully UK Gambling Commission Regulated (so no change of not getting paid out!) and count a number of Blondes among our owners and regular players. I've spoken to Tighty and Tikay before posting here and they both encouraged us to fill the gap for any Blondes missing their regular game. We can even sent up private games, so u might only wanna play with your 5 mates, or with 50 Blondes, and we can do that, altho obv the Guarantees are on the games open to all.

Our Fantasy WSOP closes on Friday. We ask you to pick one player from each of 7 groups, and the simple scoring system is explained there. We update the scores first thing every morning so should always be up to date, you'll get to see where you are on the leaderboard etc, and payouts are very much like a poker tournament.

We'd love to see you guys in the games, whether the £2 or the High Roller £100, you can enter as many teams as you fancy.

Here's a little run down of our runners and riders:

- WSOP Champs....Mortensen, Fergsuon, Merson, Seed, Cada, McKeehan, Duhamel, Chan, Jacobson, Hellmuth, Nguyen, Reiss

- WSOP Legends...Esfandiari, Greenstein, Rast, Negreanu, Josephy, Alaei, Seidel, Hansen, Lisandro, Juanda, Mizrachi, Ivey

- High Stakes Superstars....Greig, Kenney, Colman, Benyamine, Peters, Polk, Mercier, Monette, Trickett, Seiver, O'Dwyer, Selbst

- Online Wizards...Hastings, Anderson, Moorman, Smith, Somerville, Bonomo, Leah, McDonald, Leonard, Volpe, Deeb, Buchanan

- Team GB....Boatman, Glaser, Carrel, Vamplew, Cody, Ashton, Silver, Ashby, Farrell, Deadman, Chidwick, Warburton, Lewis, Middy, Kassouf

- European Raiders....Mateos, Sammartino, Kitai, Faste, Holz, Danzer, Bojang, Rettenmaier, Pescatori, Kempe, Aido, Timoshenko

- Ladies...Lin, Zajmovic, Kerstetter, Shahade, Liebert, Minkin, Kuo, Boeree, Harwood, Ho, Lampropoulous, Lui

kp24

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2017, 09:50:38 PM »

Will have a crack
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: