blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:30:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Crypto currency
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Crypto currency  (Read 4547 times)
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2017, 08:32:43 AM »

My brother has been speculating in crypto currency for a while now, and has built up a nice portfolio of them. He is convinced that a few will stand the test of time and become mainstream. I wasn't sure about Bitcoin because of how anonymous it is and thought the Feds would shut it down somehow, but this looks less likely as time goes by.

My brother has been telling me I should invest in some but the daily swings are huge. Scarily so. Often 20%+. The other week I gave him £100 to invest in the latest one he was sending g me articles about: Etherium. I don't understand it but chucked him £100 to invest. This has already doubled. But i think I'll be holding out for it hitting five figures, or busting.

Perhaps I should throw a few more darts as my brother is pretty sharp at this sort of thing-he got me into poker 15 years ago after all and that was quite lucrative.

Here is the latest article about Etherium he sent me this morning:

http://m.nasdaq.com/article/the-rise-of-ethereum-cm794082

It's been this week that's done it. Other than that it was all fairly low and level. Bitcoin is up about 600 quid in a week, and I think that's brought up all the other currencies. Unfortunately think it's a little late to get any instant profit, I think it's more likely it'll crash again now. It's hovering around £2k per bitcoin at the moment.

The smaller ones do seem to be a lot more volatile. The reddcoin I had was up to. 0.00000097 now to to 67, I sold a large share of mine at 0.0000078 for half a bit coin. So did ok from them.

Ethereum is one i had heard about this week which sounds like it's going to do pretty well, but who knows. It's all a bit of a weird subject really

Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2017, 08:17:45 PM »

Currently down about 400 quid today. I cashed my quarter of a coin when the price was about 2k. Now down at 1650 and still dropping.

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: