blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 07:12:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Spalding murders
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Spalding murders  (Read 1127 times)
Doobs

View Profile
« on: June 09, 2017, 11:53:11 AM »

This has been released

I knew this quite a while ago, but the 14 year old killers have been revealed as the older daughter and her boyfriend

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lincolnshire-37907410

The two had previous for running away

http://www.itv.com/news/calendar/update/2015-10-17/police-appeal-to-find-two-missing-lincs-teenagers/

http://www.lincolnshirelive.co.uk/fears-grow-missing-lincolnshire-sweethearts/story-28002827-detail/story.html

If it still doesn't make any sense...

The older daughter spent time in care as a youngster and held a grudge against her mother because of this.

The older daughter allegedly made sure her sister was killed as well as her mother because she didn't think she would be able to look after herself after the mother had gone.

If it still makes no sense, then I have to agree with you, but it is just a bit more understandable now.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2017, 12:22:31 PM »

17 years doesn't seem very long.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2017, 01:49:03 PM »

17 years doesn't seem very long.

It is minimum 20 years.  After that they will be on licence for life.  I thought younger people got time off their sentences because they were young?   The James Bulger murderers got 10 years for instance.  So 20 years is comparitively longer.   

The whole thing is pretty mind boggling, I can get how someone can have a grudge that results in them murdering their parent, but killing their innocent sister?  It isn't like they tried to get away with it so needed to kill the sister, they just hung around and waited to be arrested. 

FWIW It didn't take very long to piece this together, so I am really not sure what good these court orders do.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2017, 01:55:40 PM »

seems like mental health situation. so never release fully surely?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: