blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 03:08:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  What's the most unpopular benign opinion you hold?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 Go Down Print
Author Topic: What's the most unpopular benign opinion you hold?  (Read 27435 times)
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: August 08, 2017, 07:30:56 PM »

Yep, sorry rinswun, I gave it my best shot to be convinced but i'm afraid i'm not on board for the doping being fine.

Hey, it's unpopular opinion, purpose of the thread right?!

Yes you are the only person in 11 pages who's managed to produce an opinion that is both unpopular and benign :-D

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: August 08, 2017, 07:48:10 PM »

Diving in football should not be punished.

Historically, our players haven't been trying to con refs too badly in the premier league, compared with many other countries' leagues. This leaves us at a massive disadvantage when it comes to European football and international tournaments. So the FA cracking down on this will be to the detriment of us, as fans.

If our players aren't as good at it, and don't do it as frequently, then surely we're disadvantaged by not punishing it?

I kinda thought you may have forgotten to put one of these at the end of your post 😉

Au contraire.

Diving should be punished by a straight red card.

Professional foul should be an automatic goal.

I like those but only in tandem with some combination of cricket's 3rd umpire and tennis's challenge system.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
RickBFA

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: August 08, 2017, 10:38:50 PM »

how do you prove how much i have made a year in a live cash game ?  When i change all my chips into notes with other players rather than the cash desk?  Just for a start.

How does my window cleaner when I hand him a fiver once a month?

I must have "mug lives here" over my door.

My Sheffield window cleaner charges £9 for my house.

Cheeky fucker  Cheesy
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 09, 2017, 08:10:21 AM »

how do you prove how much i have made a year in a live cash game ?  When i change all my chips into notes with other players rather than the cash desk?  Just for a start.

Cheeky fucker  Cheesy

Used to pay £14 in Leeds, ffs

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 09, 2017, 08:38:04 AM »

how do you prove how much i have made a year in a live cash game ?  When i change all my chips into notes with other players rather than the cash desk?  Just for a start.

Cheeky fucker  Cheesy

Pardon the completely off-topic question, young Dave, but this is the only thread I know you'll read.

I was with a friend of yours at the weekend, someone you know well from Leeds, & he was telling me you'd been very unwell recently, in hospital, possibly "finger-related". True or false?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 09, 2017, 08:48:46 AM »

how do you prove how much i have made a year in a live cash game ?  When i change all my chips into notes with other players rather than the cash desk?  Just for a start.

Cheeky fucker  Cheesy

Pardon the completely off-topic question, young Dave, but this is the only thread I know you'll read.

I was with a friend of yours at the weekend, someone you know well from Leeds, & he was telling me you'd been very unwell recently, in hospital, possibly "finger-related". True or false?

Hey Teacake.
Yeah true unfortunately, some gross stuff happened to my poorly finger and needed to have a bit of the bone removed, the infection i got made me really really ill which was the worst bit Sad on the mend now though!

Had a nice week on a some hefty pain meds though so wasn't all bad Tongue

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: August 09, 2017, 09:12:05 AM »

Cheeky fucker  Cheesy

Hey Teacake.
Yeah true unfortunately, some gross stuff happened to my poorly finger and needed to have a bit of the bone removed, the infection i got made me really really ill which was the worst bit Sad on the mend now though!

Had a nice week on a some hefty pain meds though so wasn't all bad Tongue

Yikes, really sorry to hear that Dave. He told me you were pretty ill with the infection.

You OK now?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: August 09, 2017, 09:12:39 AM »

I don't give a shit about Lil Dave's poorly digit.

EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 09, 2017, 10:55:06 AM »

Tikay has no idea what 'unpopular' means.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: August 09, 2017, 11:24:13 AM »

Cheeky fucker  Cheesy

I must have 'pro punter lives here' my window cleaner always says its a trading decision when he refuses to clean my windows.
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: August 09, 2017, 11:26:18 AM »

haha

It's ok now, no pain meds but infection mostly gone, should be right as rain by the end of the week.

Well enough for breakfast at the very least!

dakky

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: August 09, 2017, 11:36:49 AM »

Cheeky fucker  Cheesy

I must have 'pro punter lives here' my window cleaner always says its a trading decision when he refuses to clean my windows.

Fucking bookies restricting accounts is a massive joke. Should be illegal to do that. They set their prices and it's up to them to get them right.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: August 09, 2017, 11:54:19 AM »

Cheeky fucker  Cheesy

Pay a tenner down south. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Longines
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: August 09, 2017, 12:08:44 PM »

£15 here and we get an emailed invoice that is paid via Paypal. #whattaxevasion?
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: August 09, 2017, 01:08:47 PM »

£15 here and we get an emailed invoice that is paid via Paypal. #whattaxevasion?

Probably only a tenner for cash

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: