blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 15, 2019, 10:59:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2237930 Posts in 66369 Topics by 16797 Members
Latest Member: universalpoker
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  The UK Politics and EU Referendum thread - merged
teddybloat and 3 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: How will you vote on June 8th 2017
Conservative - 30 (28%)
Labour - 37 (34.6%)
Lib Dem - 13 (12.1%)
UKIP - 1 (0.9%)
Green - 1 (0.9%)
Nationalist party eg SNP, Plaid - 10 (9.3%)
Don't intend to vote - 4 (3.7%)
I really don't know yet - 11 (10.3%)
Total Voters: 107

Pages: 1 ... 1425 1426 1427 1428 [1429] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The UK Politics and EU Referendum thread - merged  (Read 875376 times)
typhoon13

View Profile
« Reply #21420 on: Today at 07:23:53 AM »

1.01 flies in.

Very generous Marky

Probably the worse Aaron post I have ever seen
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #21421 on: Today at 07:30:03 AM »

It’s very ironic that England supporters & team was pointed out with racists abuse.

Yet many leave voters voted Brexit because of the colour of their skin.

2 of my British Indian colleagues voted leave, you being the expert what is it about them being brown that made them vote leave?
« Last Edit: Today at 07:52:24 AM by Woodsey » Logged
Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #21422 on: Today at 08:19:06 AM »

It’s very ironic that England supporters & team was pointed out with racists abuse.

Wtf sort of post is this? Sort yourself out.

Blue text
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #21423 on: Today at 08:21:00 AM »

2 of my British Indian colleagues voted leave, you being the expert what is it about them being brown that made them vote leave?

Maybe Aarongry is suggesting it was the Bulgarians that voted for Brexit.  Who knows?

Just more unwelcome and unnecessary comments that have to be tolerated by all of us here, sadly.

Someone should sort it.
StuartHopkin

Turny

View Profile
« Reply #21424 on: Today at 08:23:32 AM »

Maybe Aarongry is suggesting it was the Bulgarians that voted for Brexit.  Who knows?

Just more unwelcome and unnecessary comments that have to be tolerated by all of us here, sadly.

Someone should sort it.

This

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #21425 on: Today at 08:42:28 AM »

Someone should sort it.

These random posts are often late at night, wonder if he’s on the loopy juice when he posts aka kuku style?
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #21426 on: Today at 09:13:53 AM »

Someone should sort it.

These random posts are often late at night, wonder if he’s on the loopy juice when he posts aka kuku style?

To be fair I did have a drink last night and can’t recall the comment.

But I find it massively hypocritical of the response last night and today. The England fans have a long history of racism & this season at domestic level we’ve seen numerous reports of racism. Not to mention calling out racism and how people perceive some leave voter.

As they say, charity starts at home.
Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #21427 on: Today at 09:47:56 AM »

Someone should sort it.

But I find it massively hypocritical of the response last night and today. The England fans have a long history of racism & this season at domestic level we’ve seen numerous reports of racism. Not to mention calling out racism and how people perceive some leave voter.

I’m with Adz on this issue - you need to start reading what you have written and asking yourself if it makes sense. I’ve underlined a couple of phrases for you to look at again.

That first sentence, I agree with what I would guess are your sentiments, but I am having to guess.

The bit about how leave voters are perceived is just bollocks lad. It’s irrelevant to the point you are trying to make and well, to be honest, it’s offensive to many of us.

Charity begins at home is an oft-used phrase which is frequently used in a way that runs counter to it’s original meaning. Charity, in the original was a state of mind, not something that could be gift-aided.

Think more, write less.

"More than at any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
StuartHopkin

Turny

View Profile
« Reply #21428 on: Today at 09:49:22 AM »

Someone should sort it.

Your generalisation that leave voters as a whole are the same as those making racist chants and nazi salutes is hypocritical Aaron.
You are doing exactly the same thing, stereotyping a group of people due to something unrelated.

A little table for you, might help;

Racists voted to leave = yes
All leave voters are racists = no
Racists voted to remain = yes
All remain voters are racists = no

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
Pages: 1 ... 1425 1426 1427 1428 [1429] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: