blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:28:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Reading all your messages
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Reading all your messages  (Read 1387 times)
Doobs

View Profile
« on: November 19, 2019, 06:11:38 PM »

I probably only read about half my emails; am in whatsapp and facebook groups, but some groups I just skim v quickly and miss stuff completely.  I can't even promise I read everything my wife send.  Given mark read really doesn't mean you have definitely read it, so surely this can't end your career? 

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/nov/19/police-chief-convicted-for-having-child-sex-abuse-video-on-phone-robyn-williams

Given this is beyond reasonable doubt, then everyone else here must be very diligent?

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2019, 06:25:40 PM »

On the face of it seems a bit harsh but isn't there a heavy implication she knew the content even if she didn't watch it - assume the Jury thought at least that anyway.

sola virtus nobilitat
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2019, 06:27:45 PM »

I probably only read about half my emails; am in whatsapp and facebook groups, but some groups I just skim v quickly and miss stuff completely.  I can't even promise I read everything my wife send.  Given mark read really doesn't mean you have definitely read it, so surely this can't end your career? 

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/nov/19/police-chief-convicted-for-having-child-sex-abuse-video-on-phone-robyn-williams

Given this is beyond reasonable doubt, then everyone else here must be very diligent?

I actually read all my messages but A, I don't give my details out very often and B, I'm not very popular. (Go figure) 

The older I get, the better I was.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2019, 06:32:42 PM »

Seems overly harsh, all things considered, & the law was not framed to prevent that sort of thing, surely?

Both her & her Sister have a right to feel aggrieved imo.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
MintTrav

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2019, 09:34:38 AM »

WhatsApps can get backed up, but it's hard to believe she didn't see the thumbnail and decide to do nothing to protect her sister. The sister passed it on to several people, so I can't see that she has any defence, or justification to feel hard done by.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: