blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:41:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Welsh Championship Shield FINAL DAY LIVE UPDATE
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 [17] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Welsh Championship Shield FINAL DAY LIVE UPDATE  (Read 28640 times)
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: February 06, 2006, 11:49:52 AM »

Great updates - really enjoyed it - especially the picture of the gay looking Tikay 

Tracey
b4matt

View Profile
« Reply #241 on: February 06, 2006, 02:37:50 PM »

V well done Red Dog, julian... and edward. it was a fab tourney and a real pleasure to play with tom and julian at different stages of the comp... Julian really is quite awesome to watch in action and is absolutely fearless, and tom showed a real ability to read players and make moves which will see him pick up plenty more silver this year. i'm a bit dissapointed with 9th but.... roll on sheffield.... broadway...walsall... Go team Blonde!!!

Also on a final note, its really great to play in a comp and then get home and read the live updates, all that support and well wishing... its heart warming stuff. ty one and all.
Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #242 on: February 06, 2006, 02:42:18 PM »

I just wanted to add what a fantastic weekend i had in Cardiff.  First time for me in sunny Wales and it will hold fond memories for me now.  Congrats of course to Julian and Red Dog who both played amazingly cool and had the place buzzing even though they weren't Welsh.  Also big up to Jen and Snoops who always continue to amaze me with their enthusiasm and stamina for Blonde and their job at hand.

I was happy with my game although i dented myself very early on running into a bigger straight.  Another record for me, this time - "how many times can i go all in and not get called?"  I think it was about 12 times in total although most of the times i wanted to get called.  Its either double up or get out as playing a short stack for about 8 hours is soooo draining.  Anyhow the lunatic cash game on day 2 gave me my get of jail free card and let me pass GO.  Sweet.

Thanks to all who supported the updates, it's so nice to hear from Jen and Snoops all the encouragement from you guys. It just gives us all a great lift and i can never wait to come back home and read whats been going on. x

Trace
21/01/07 18:33:11

Mrs Fielding to be!

View Profile
« Reply #243 on: February 06, 2006, 03:54:22 PM »

I just wanted to add what a fantastic weekend i had in Cardiff.  First time for me in sunny Wales and it will hold fond memories for me now.  Congrats of course to Julian and Red Dog who both played amazingly cool and had the place buzzing even though they weren't Welsh.  Also big up to Jen and Snoops who always continue to amaze me with their enthusiasm and stamina for Blonde and their job at hand.

I was happy with my game although i dented myself very early on running into a bigger straight.  Another record for me, this time - "how many times can i go all in and not get called?"  I think it was about 12 times in total although most of the times i wanted to get called.  Its either double up or get out as playing a short stack for about 8 hours is soooo draining.  Anyhow the lunatic cash game on day 2 gave me my get of jail free card and let me pass GO.  Sweet.

Thanks to all who supported the updates, it's so nice to hear from Jen and Snoops all the encouragement from you guys. It just gives us all a great lift and i can never wait to come back home and read whats been going on. x

Glenn let you in then?  lol

Liberavi animam meam
23spades

View Profile
« Reply #244 on: February 06, 2006, 05:37:23 PM »

chilli girl chip shop govenor>>>>> when will you come and give me my money back coz I AM THAT LUNATIC GEEZER ON THE CASH TABLE lol wp girl
23spades

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: February 06, 2006, 06:00:09 PM »

i would just like to add a little note if i may, as i am welsh and i did take part .i would just like to add that all us welshys really enjoyed ourselves this weekend and a thankyou to all who took part in organising the event, and whens the next one lol.thnx to the blondes and to simon from blue square for all the freebies dont tell jonathan shhhh,it was nice to see a tourney run for the first time so smoothly(no arguing at all)a few teathing probs for next time round,line the tables,spread out a bit coz we got plenty of room and oh yes let me win hehe.and i would like to appologise now b4 its too late tikkay please dont get me back for the electric shock ,,,did it hurt ?lol.congrats to all who cashsed CHILLI and big up for our local champion edd THE FONZ harris wd m8 i bet your dad is over the moon  ul to mr thew who i thought ,what i nice guy, and yes i was right a gentleman in defeat, as he would be with victory.and as someone said on the forum whats his braclet size .......thnx once again                                            james 
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #246 on: February 06, 2006, 06:52:11 PM »

i would just like to add a little note if i may, as i am welsh and i did take part .i would just like to add that all us welshys really enjoyed ourselves this weekend and a thankyou to all who took part in organising the event, and whens the next one lol.thnx to the blondes and to simon from blue square for all the freebies dont tell jonathan shhhh,it was nice to see a tourney run for the first time so smoothly(no arguing at all)a few teathing probs for next time round,line the tables,spread out a bit coz we got plenty of room and oh yes let me win hehe.and i would like to appologise now b4 its too late tikkay please dont get me back for the electric shock ,,,did it hurt ?lol.congrats to all who cashsed CHILLI and big up for our local champion edd THE FONZ harris wd m8 i bet your dad is over the moon  ul to mr thew who i thought ,what i nice guy, and yes i was right a gentleman in defeat, as he would be with victory.and as someone said on the forum whats his braclet size .......thnx once again                                            james 

Sheesh.

That was you!!! 

Tikay kindly passed the lighter onto me.

I jumped out of my skin.  Shocked Shocked Shocked
julian

View Profile WWW
« Reply #247 on: February 06, 2006, 09:19:22 PM »

tx all,
another great w/end, lots of fun & good to meet lots of friendly people.
& a special tx to 23spades for getting me started  police
Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #248 on: February 07, 2006, 02:56:16 AM »

Hello 23spades, and thanks again  Grin.  What is funny is that lighter of yours got snoopy, ended up on my kitchen table and in turn gave my boyfriend an electric shock this morning.  He calls me cursing at me because his "hand hurt" 

Trace, he did let me in but only after me putting the £50's that 23spades kindly donated to me through the letter box!!

Trace
21/01/07 18:33:11

Mrs Fielding to be!

View Profile
« Reply #249 on: February 07, 2006, 08:41:57 AM »

Trace, he did let me in but only after me putting the £50's that 23spades kindly donated to me through the letter box!!

Liberavi animam meam
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 [17] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: