blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 02:26:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  ICC Cricket World Cup: 2019
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: ICC Cricket World Cup: 2019  (Read 1252 times)
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« on: May 10, 2018, 11:38:52 PM »

The 50-over version will be played over here next year, and as I am a member of my county (Kent) I am able to enter the ballot for tickets. See below for all the matches and prices - the games they think will be most popular are pretty expensive, with the top-band match tickets being £70, £115, £150 and £235:

Click to see full-size image.

I wonder if all of the above top-band matches will sell out? Surely India v Pakistan at Old Trafford will.

Still, I think it's decent value for a day's top sport, especially when compared to football matches (IMO) so I have tried for both the England matches at the Oval and Lords. Max you can go for is 6 tickets. I always try for Ashes tickets too but don't always get lucky as they always sell out. Definitely my best purchase was buying the max possible for Day 5 at the Oval in 2005, and being able to share that amazing day with a lood of mates for £20 a ticket!

Click to see full-size image.
nellberg

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2018, 07:21:04 AM »

The Afghan's play up north a few times, I'll try and get to their games. Worth it just to see Rashid Khan play IMO!
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2018, 07:26:05 AM »

Taking the piss with prices imo....
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2018, 10:35:30 AM »

Taking the piss with prices imo....

Yeah, I agree. I go to Lord's a lot and sit everywhere depending on sun, wind, pitch position, game situation, who's batting/bowling and desire to be close to The Tavern, amongst other things. I can't see how there'll be seats for £70 and others for £225. What will you get for the Platinum package? Seems crazy pricing to me.

If anyone wants advice on best value seats, I'd be happy to put forward a suggestion.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: