blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:25:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  All change at Sharkscope
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: All change at Sharkscope  (Read 6375 times)
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2018, 10:29:39 PM »

is it just sky? maybe because of the acquisition?

No, all Rooms as far as I can see. Though it does not seem to be affecting some/many of you. Most odd.

Had a look on my phone and laptop yesterday and both were fine.  Maybe it depends on what we signed previously?

Possibly. All very odd.

You were obviously flagged up as a wrong 'un.

Undoubtedly - but I'm not looking at my stats, I'm (trying to) look at other players results. I use it every day Next Door to see who won what each evening.

I always used to use OPR although I've not played for a while - just tried it now and it's fine if not quite as detailed results-wise.

Just logged in to sharkscope and tried to search tikay1 on skypoker but the little devil had not opted in.

And that's the point. Previously, players were auto opted in by default, but could opt out if they wished. Not it's been reversed from what I can see - players have to opt IN, and to send a screenshot of them self seated at a table. I would not even know how to do a screenshot.

Never mind, nobody died.

Players have had to opt in to have their results shown on OPR for years now.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2018, 11:33:20 PM »

Completely unrelated to the focus of this topic, but GDPR is a huge PITA for me in the workplace right now. It really just seems to be a huge headache for everyone, for very little benefit. I think it's comparable to the annoying banner you used to have to click on every website about accepting the cookies    At least that seems to have died down a little.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2018, 11:38:25 PM »

Completely unrelated to the focus of this topic, but GDPR is a huge PITA for me in the workplace right now. It really just seems to be a huge headache for everyone, for very little benefit. I think it's comparable to the annoying banner you used to have to click on every website about accepting the cookies    At least that seems to have died down a little.

It's a pain to everyone, though the brighter businesses have cleverly turned it into a marketing opportunity.

The deadline is just days away, and yet some businesses have only just started the reconsent process, I had 5 today alone, so a few have been dragging their heels.

Once the deadline passes, (next Friday iirc) it will soon die down.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Jon MW

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2018, 09:21:33 AM »

Completely unrelated to the focus of this topic, but GDPR is a huge PITA for me in the workplace right now. It really just seems to be a huge headache for everyone, for very little benefit. I think it's comparable to the annoying banner you used to have to click on every website about accepting the cookies    At least that seems to have died down a little.

lol the replacement for the cookie law was meant to come into force at the same time as GDPR but it's not even passed in Europe yet. It shouldn't be as disruptive when it passes but that's the next thing.

We're a data processor for a number of business to business companies and we've been trying very hard to get the ICO to agree that they wouldn't enforce some of the rules that don't really make sense; they won't do that (despite the fact they never have enforced the rules that don't make sense) so it's making GDPR massively painful.

Jon "the British cowboy" Woodfield

2011 blonde MTT League August Champion
2011 UK Team Championships: Black Belt Poker Team Captain  - - runners up - -
5 Star HORSE Classic - 2007 Razz Champion
2007 WSOP Razz - 13/341
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2018, 11:01:18 AM »

is it just sky? maybe because of the acquisition?

No, all Rooms as far as I can see. Though it does not seem to be affecting some/many of you. Most odd.

Had a look on my phone and laptop yesterday and both were fine.  Maybe it depends on what we signed previously?

Possibly. All very odd.

You were obviously flagged up as a wrong 'un.

Undoubtedly - but I'm not looking at my stats, I'm (trying to) look at other players results. I use it every day Next Door to see who won what each evening.

I always used to use OPR although I've not played for a while - just tried it now and it's fine if not quite as detailed results-wise.

Just logged in to sharkscope and tried to search tikay1 on skypoker but the little devil had not opted in.

And that's the point. Previously, players were auto opted in by default, but could opt out if they wished. Not it's been reversed from what I can see - players have to opt IN, and to send a screenshot of them self seated at a table. I would not even know how to do a screenshot.

Never mind, nobody died.

Ah.  it is just sky then.  I am invisible too.   It was the only site I could brag about too.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
kp24

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2018, 10:41:42 PM »

Hopefully sorted on sharkscope for sky
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: