blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:41:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  All change at Sharkscope
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: All change at Sharkscope  (Read 6385 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« on: May 17, 2018, 02:01:38 PM »

Big changes at Sharkscope today, everyone has to re Opt In as far as I can see.

I can only assume this is GDPR-related? If not, why?

In GDPR terms, how will THM proceed from here?

Interesting times.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 02:06:42 PM by tikay » Logged

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
shipitgood

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2018, 02:14:52 PM »

Presumably GDPR related, on the surface looks like it will be GG sharkscope.

It would seem only a small % of players who will opt in, mostly to keep track of their own results.

Overall, a bit disapointing it was always good tool to have.

MC
Super

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2018, 03:57:24 PM »

Seems to be behaving normally to me?

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal"
http://www.atkinator.net ..... @epitomised
lucky_scrote

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2018, 04:45:41 PM »

Big changes at Sharkscope today, everyone has to re Opt In as far as I can see.

I can only assume this is GDPR-related? If not, why?

In GDPR terms, how will THM proceed from here?

Interesting times.

Were you not logged in?

<3 ENSUING
stato_1 said, "banoffee pie i reckon"
stato_1 said, "this is delicious"
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2018, 05:05:07 PM »

That's very odd.

I'm logged in as normal.

Profit History, Ave Profit, ROI, Profit for all players just reads "Opt In".

All I can see is "Count", "Av Stake" & "Ability".

To Opt In it requests;

Opt-in now in 1 easy step

Use the form below to enter your (insert site) screen name and upload a screenshot of you logged into (insert site) with your screen name visible.

I've certainly never had to send them screenshots of me logged into a site before.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2018, 10:00:05 PM »

is it just sky? maybe because of the acquisition?

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
kp24

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2018, 06:06:33 PM »

Hope this isn’t true
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2018, 06:14:22 PM »

Well it's true for me, but maybe not for others.

It seems - from what I see - that the old "you can opt OUT if you wish" has been reversed, & you now have to opt IN, & to do that, they want you to send a screenshot of you logged in & playing.

That's what I see now, anyway.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2018, 06:15:20 PM »

No, all Rooms as far as I can see. Though it does not seem to be affecting some/many of you. Most odd.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2018, 06:40:32 PM »

No, all Rooms as far as I can see. Though it does not seem to be affecting some/many of you. Most odd.

Had a look on my phone and laptop yesterday and both were fine.  Maybe it depends on what we signed previously?

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2018, 06:41:32 PM »

Had a look on my phone and laptop yesterday and both were fine.  Maybe it depends on what we signed previously?

Possibly. All very odd.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2018, 08:13:56 PM »

Possibly. All very odd.

You were obviously flagged up as a wrong 'un.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2018, 08:25:15 PM »

Possibly. All very odd.

Undoubtedly - but I'm not looking at my stats, I'm (trying to) look at other players results. I use it every day Next Door to see who won what each evening.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2018, 09:46:55 PM »

Had a look on my phone and laptop yesterday and both were fine.  Maybe it depends on what we signed previously?

Possibly. All very odd.

Undoubtedly - but I'm not looking at my stats, I'm (trying to) look at other players results. I use it every day Next Door to see who won what each evening.

I always used to use OPR although I've not played for a while - just tried it now and it's fine if not quite as detailed results-wise.

Just logged in to sharkscope and tried to search tikay1 on skypoker but the little devil had not opted in.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 09:49:30 PM by Karabiner » Logged

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2018, 10:03:32 PM »

Had a look on my phone and laptop yesterday and both were fine.  Maybe it depends on what we signed previously?

Possibly. All very odd.

I always used to use OPR although I've not played for a while - just tried it now and it's fine if not quite as detailed results-wise.

Just logged in to sharkscope and tried to search tikay1 on skypoker but the little devil had not opted in.

And that's the point. Previously, players were auto opted in by default, but could opt out if they wished. Not it's been reversed from what I can see - players have to opt IN, and to send a screenshot of them self seated at a table. I would not even know how to do a screenshot.

Never mind, nobody died.

Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: