blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 09:48:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272534 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Time for Liverpool to get Real
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Time for Liverpool to get Real  (Read 8958 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2018, 09:28:45 PM »

Lordy, what a nightmare Karius has had.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
teddybloat

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2018, 09:41:35 PM »

Safe hands karius.

New levels of comedy.

I'd advise him to stay away from twitter for a few months

Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2018, 09:42:22 PM »

Must be awkward on the trip home, feel sorry for him.

teddybloat

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2018, 09:51:38 PM »

Gerrard level calamity.

Looks like bale is going to leave Madrid at the very top

4 champions league medals. Job done
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2018, 09:59:43 PM »

I felt sorry for him till he was crying at the end - pathetic. Salah and Carvajal too. Get a grip you pussies

sola virtus nobilitat
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2018, 10:12:37 PM »

Gerrard level calamity.

Looks like bale is going to leave Madrid at the very top

4 champions league medals. Job done

Ronaldo too, according to what he's just told a reporter on TV

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2018, 10:40:26 PM »

Never seen 2x keeper errors so bad, let alone in the same game. Can't see how he recovers. I'd get Joe Hart for free and sell both calamity keeps.

Agree with the hideous pooftah tears. Dry your pls gentleman. £300k per week, luxury lifestyle, hot girls and sobbing because of hurty shoulder. Something unsettling about it.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2018, 10:45:24 PM »

I felt sorry for him till he was crying at the end - pathetic. Salah and Carvajal too. Get a grip you pussies

It been ok to cry for a few years now.  Blokes carry handbags and drink wine in pubs these days.   Bet you and Mantis lose it when Bambi's mum dies; dare say he struggled to hold back the tears when Ed Balls made his exit from Strictly.   

Pretty shit that nobody on his team had a word with Karius.  I saw Bale and another Real Madrid player go over, but took a while for somebody to make it over from the bench.

Thought it was a good game and Liverpool played well on the whole.  Karius obviously had a couple of shockers and Lellana showed why he isn't in the England squad.  Clearly needs a few more games to get sharp.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2018, 11:01:39 PM »

Think men crying is fine and cried several times during the wedding. Meghan and Charles walking down the aisle past Diana's empty seat was a proper choker. Can't remember ever crying when substituted in a football game though. Chiefly because I never got subbed due to my huge talent but also playing Sunday league you'd get the shit kicked out of you by your team mates and laughed at by the sparse crowd. Losing it when Bambi's mum died is perfectly normal reaction.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2018, 11:35:47 PM »

Yep, men crying is fine by me, I cry at all kinds of performance art at the drop of a hat and also did  a few tears at the Harry wedding. Crying out of self pity just seems so self indulgent.

Agree doobs, sloppy teammateship to not put an arm around him despite that though.

sola virtus nobilitat
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2018, 11:54:58 PM »

Anyone who watched the last half hour of tonight's Kenny Dalglish documentary and never shed a few tears must be a well hard sort.

Excellent stuff, but hugely emotional when dealing with Hillsborough.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2018, 12:33:39 AM »

Looking forward to this game tonight like a kid awaits Christmas.

Wow, we have a home team in the CL Final.

Man City thrilled us all season, but I think the fun Liverpool gave us just shades it for me.

Let's not forget the knockout stages, Liverpool's aggregate scores were 5-0 (Porto), 5-1 (Man City) & 7-6 v Roma. Ridic scorelines.

The duo of Man City games were both too good, the 1st leg was the Salah masterclass, who'd have predicted 3-0? Back at The Etihad, Man City briefly looked like they might do the business, then Liverpool hit 2 goals to kill the tie.

Even the Roma game, after looking cut & dried, ended up edge of seat stuff. 

All that after selling their jewel in the crown, Coutinho. In fact, the £140 milly sale of Coutinho never affected their performances or results one bit as far as I could see. van Dijk made a huge difference, & I love both Alexander-Arnold & the boy Robertson. Not sure Karius inspires confidence, but he's not terrible.

Real Crazy Gang stuff, & I love Klopp to bits.

Can they win? No idea, but it ought to be a fun watch.

Hopefully we can rev up a few blondes tonight & have a fun sweat.

Click to see full-size image.

Sure about that? Wink

2 very poor mistakes but its the first one I can't comprehend. Yeah the fumble for Bale's 2nd goal was really bad, but you'll see this kind of mistake with a keeper every now and then, its nothing new.

The first error is baffling though. Benzema is right in his line of sight. Does he think that the ref will blow up should Benzema block it? Is he even thinking at all? I just don't understand.

We need someone to take Hart off our hands, Liverpool are welcome to him.

Ronaldo is very sour faced when the final isn't all about him.

Best Bitter.
Newportlad

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2018, 08:34:42 AM »

Liverpool were the better team until the Salah injury. Unless he has broken his collar bone, i thought he should have carried on. Just get it straooed up, as it the biggest game of his life  Disapointing that he came off .
Pretty sure Ramos knew what he was doing though, as he locked Salahs arm when he fell, and Salah had to go with the fall.
Once Salah came off, Marcelo was able to play another 20 yards upfield, and the game totally changed.

As for the Madrid goals, they were all one in a million goals.  The much maligned Liverpool back 4 were excellent, but there is nothing you can do when your keeper throws in 2 goals.
There is no way that Karius can play for us again. How can the rest of the team have faith in a keeper who has done that? The goalkeeping coach should be looked at as well, as the 2nd error was just basic technique.
kp24

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 27, 2018, 10:09:24 AM »

Liverpool were the better team until the Salah injury. Unless he has broken his collar bone, i thought he should have carried on. Just get it straooed up, as it the biggest game of his life  Disapointing that he came off .
Pretty sure Ramos knew what he was doing though, as he locked Salahs arm when he fell, and Salah had to go with the fall.
Once Salah came off, Marcelo was able to play another 20 yards upfield, and the game totally changed.

As for the Madrid goals, they were all one in a million goals.  The much maligned Liverpool back 4 were excellent, but there is nothing you can do when your keeper throws in 2 goals.
There is no way that Karius can play for us again. How can the rest of the team have faith in a keeper who has done that? The goalkeeping coach should be looked at as well, as the 2nd error was just basic technique.

Totally agree looked the better side till salah went off but we will never know now doesn’t help when the keeper throws in two and we had no one to come off the bench as much as I like lallana he’s nowhere near fit at the moment.Always thought we needed a new keeper in the summer but hopefully this will make klopp do it we’ve had a great journey this,I went to all the home Europe games and we are match for anyone on our day just need some reinforcements.
teddybloat

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 27, 2018, 10:14:30 AM »

There's not a team I've enjoyed watching more this year than Liverpool.

There's so little middle ground for them even within a game they span comedy and brilliance often from minute to minute.

Keegan's Newcastle on juice
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: