blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:22:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  SHR Bowl
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: SHR Bowl  (Read 2672 times)
Omm

View Profile
« on: May 30, 2018, 07:22:25 PM »

Anyone watching this on PokerGo?

Such great commentary by Shulman and Nejad. IMHO the best combination ever. The poker is pretty good as well.

Negranu and Polk were next to each other 1st day. As far as im aware not much happened apart from Polk wearing the More rake tshirt, part of me thinks that as both of these two know how to play the tv game that the bad blood is not as bad as is made out.

Helmuth getting a lot of stick for not only showing up late as usual, particulary in this field but also for how much mark up he has sold at to normal people (not sure if that was for this tournament or not), saw a tweet were someone was going to invest for $50 but there was a fee of an extra $40 for booking it, the poker company replied that the fee was Phil's mark up.

Any way, decnet final table:

Chip Leaders
Mikita Badziakouski       ---   Just won Trition tournamnet
Daniel Negreanu
Justin Bonomo  --- Having some 2018
Jason Koon   ---- Last few weeks have been pretty decent
Nick Petrangelo

Any thoughts on Dnegs making the final table/money in this field. Seems to be the one of the old guard that has stayed in touch with current trends.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 07:28:00 PM by Omm » Logged
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2018, 07:43:41 PM »

Did all my work last night while I was watching, which was a good idea, as I didn't get to bed until 7:30 this morning...

Bad blood is most certainly real, but they're poker players, not gangsters Cheesy

Phil getting coated for selling to the $10k turbo @ 1.8

In the PokerGO series preceding the competition, Negreanu was saying how much work he has put in over the last year, to try and catch up with the wizards that had moved past him.

Omm

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2018, 07:53:00 PM »

Did all my work last night while I was watching, which was a good idea, as I didn't get to bed until 7:30 this morning...

Bad blood is most certainly real, but they're poker players, not gangsters Cheesy

Phil getting coated for selling to the $10k turbo @ 1.8

In the PokerGO series preceding the competition, Negreanu was saying how much work he has put in over the last year, to try and catch up with the wizards that had moved past him.

Yep 10k makes more sense.

I just cant take to Bonomo, he just looks so miserable all the time (probably not anymore miserable than any of the others). Just catching up on day 3 and his AT getting the A on the river vs KK of Volgelsang and not even a smile.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2018, 07:54:50 PM »

Nah, I don't care too much for him either. Always comes across as very aloof, too.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2018, 02:58:00 AM »

These two are absolutely com.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2018, 03:47:15 AM »

Nice to see Koon slap Bonomo off his high horse.

Omm

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2018, 07:14:04 AM »

Bonomo beats Dnegs heads up, has won two SHR this year, 2018 winn8ngs of $13m and now third on all time money list. Says he feels like 17 years of hard work is paying off and that he is at the top of NLH.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2018, 07:16:58 AM »

Top of the douchebag list after that carry on 4 handed, and he was involved in some last year as well, if I'm not getting him mixed up with someone else.

Great, great player. Can't say anything bad about his poker.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2018, 07:57:40 AM »

Top of the douchebag list after that carry on 4 handed, and he was involved in some last year as well, if I'm not getting him mixed up with someone else.

Great, great player. Can't say anything bad about his poker.

What happened 4 handed?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2018, 05:11:33 PM »

Makita raised button.

Daniel 3 bet SB.

Koon shoved ~50bb from BB

Folded back to DN

They have some chat back and forth about hands, and how it was probably better than last time he shoved.

Bonoma said it was bad form and they shouldn't do that, as they could collude against Makita.

Negreanu and Koon couldn't understand what he was getting at, and Daniel said he disagreed, as did Koon. Makita said he didn't think they did anything out of line, and Bonomo called the floor.

Jason Koon got pretty agitated, as it went on for about 10 minutes, and let Bonomo know he wasn't pleased.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: