blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:38:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  partypoker centroll for blonde members TONIGHT
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: partypoker centroll for blonde members TONIGHT  (Read 7176 times)
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2018, 10:16:31 PM »

sorry still waiting for them to get back to me why i couldnt see it

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2018, 12:39:21 PM »

How many did it need?  Think it was just unlucky with the timing.  I know tonight's game was meaningless, but its still the World Cup. 

It needed 61, and was paying 60 places with tickets from $5.50 upto $530 in value.  It had 40 registered at the time it went live.

World Cup, WSOP and the fact that Iron couldn't see the tournament suggests that it might not have been visible to all might all have been factors.

Iron - is there any chance that your inability to see it was related to the MYPPL$ thing, as this requires a separate signup (but I assume that you'd have been signed up for this anyway)?  Since this was set up it feels like we have two separate registrations within Party these days and I'm not entirely certain how the two interact with each other, albeit this is from someone who plays fairly infrequently at the moment.

"...And If You Flash Him A Smile He'll Take Your Teeth As Deposit..."
"Sheriff Fatman" - Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine

2006 Blonde Caption Comp Ultimate Champion (to be replaced by actual poker achievements when I have any)

GUKPT Online Main Event Winner 2008 (yay, a poker achievement!)
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2018, 02:45:49 PM »

No idea sherif I had to create a new account this week as had no way to retrieve my last inactive one

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2018, 10:37:16 AM »

How many did it need?  Think it was just unlucky with the timing.  I know tonight's game was meaningless, but its still the World Cup. 

It needed 61, and was paying 60 places with tickets from $5.50 upto $530 in value.  It had 40 registered at the time it went live.

World Cup, WSOP and the fact that Iron couldn't see the tournament suggests that it might not have been visible to all might all have been factors.

Iron - is there any chance that your inability to see it was related to the MYPPL$ thing, as this requires a separate signup (but I assume that you'd have been signed up for this anyway)?  Since this was set up it feels like we have two separate registrations within Party these days and I'm not entirely certain how the two interact with each other, albeit this is from someone who plays fairly infrequently at the moment.

you don't need to have signed up to partypokerlive to view satellites or cent rolls on the client. It is very odd ironside couldn't  locate it though

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2018, 07:59:59 PM »

Be great if you could try again with this Tighty. maybe 40 instead of 60 prizes.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: