blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 10:08:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272478 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Fly Fishing....by J R Hartley.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fly Fishing....by J R Hartley.  (Read 1175 times)
Knottikay

View Profile
« on: November 27, 2018, 12:21:55 AM »

I am actually looking for a Football programme from the 60's . I know the Teams, Date and Venue, but not how to get hold of a copy of the programme. It is for someone who actually played in the game who met someone the other day, who he had not seen in over 50 years, who also played in the same game. With that 'time of the year' coming up, it will make a lovely gift for a work colleague  of mine.

So, asking on here if there are any experts out there who could assist in my quest.

I have found one site - footballprogrammes.net, but you have to register, sign in etc. Also showing '1 unit in stock' to entice you in. I am reluctant to register an account to be bombarded with spam if I do. (unless someone tells me otherwise) .

Also, had no joy on Ebay.

Life has no rebuy options
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2018, 12:37:57 AM »

I have found one site - footballprogrammes.net, but you have to register, sign in etc. Also showing '1 unit in stock' to entice you in. I am reluctant to register an account to be bombarded with spam if I do. (unless someone tells me otherwise) .

avoid spam just create a new email address use while you sing up if site is legit you should be able to switch to your normal email address if it is just let all the spam goto the new email account which you dont need to check
then next time you want to check the legitimacy of a site like this you already have a throwaway email account

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Knottikay

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2018, 06:41:25 PM »

avoid spam just create a new email address use while you sing up if site is legit you should be able to switch to your normal email address if it is just let all the spam goto the new email account which you dont need to check
then next time you want to check the legitimacy of a site like this you already have a throwaway email account

Thank you. I will try that.

Life has no rebuy options
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: