blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:37:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Millennials, your country needs you!
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Millennials, your country needs you!  (Read 3622 times)
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2019, 09:11:22 AM »

‘appalled, outraged and heartbroken’ 

Speaking of which Kuku seems to have gone cold turkey on blonde. Either that or is doing dry January and is resisting the urge to post 

He had a tough tag team in you and adz to take on.  You ground him down.

I’m as good as ever, perhaps better, it’s not easy to measure. It’s hard to imagine a less impositing ‘tag team’, surely Mantis should be included in the ‘team’ as well. My frustration isn’t really with them, they are just archetypal examples of the problem that damages society/democracy. A silly target for my annoyance as individuals.

An interesting thing to do is read ‘The Black Swan’ by Taleb and every 50 pages or so take 5 mins to reflect on Adz/Mantis/Woodsey, constantly proving themselves ‘right’ and congratulating themselves and each other for it. They provide a perfect antithesis to that book.

Haha....too easy 

* edit: should read ‘imposing’ of course, I don’t think ‘impositing’ is even a word.
Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2019, 09:40:36 AM »

Speaking of which Kuku seems to have gone cold turkey on blonde. Either that or is doing dry January and is resisting the urge to post 

I’m as good as ever, perhaps better, it’s not easy to measure. It’s hard to imagine a less impositing ‘tag team’, surely Mantis should be included in the ‘team’ as well. My frustration isn’t really with them, they are just archetypal examples of the problem that damages society/democracy. A silly target for my annoyance as individuals.

An interesting thing to do is read ‘The Black Swan’ by Taleb and every 50 pages or so take 5 mins to reflect on Adz/Mantis/Woodsey, constantly proving themselves ‘right’ and congratulating themselves and each other for it. They provide a perfect antithesis to that book.

Haha....too easy 

* edit: should read ‘imposing’ of course, I don’t think ‘impositing’ is even a word.

Welcome back

"More than at any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2019, 09:45:44 AM »

Haha....too easy 

Indeed. You have to laugh at someone whose intention is to try and tell others that their smugness doesn't bother him by starting off by saying I'm as good as ever, if not better.......especially when it was clear the last time they were about, their sheer frustration at being unable to cope lead to a bout of internet Tourettes.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2019, 10:03:57 AM »

Haha....too easy 

Indeed. You have to laugh at someone whose intention is to try and tell others that their smugness doesn't bother him by starting off by saying I'm as good as ever, if not better.......especially when it was clear the last time they were about, their sheer frustration at being unable to cope lead to a bout of internet Tourettes.

The older I get, the better I was.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: