blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 02:09:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272534 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Six Nations
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Six Nations  (Read 3310 times)
Woodsey

View Profile
« on: February 01, 2019, 09:39:44 PM »

WTF Anyone watching? This is the craziest game I’ve seen in a long time 

Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2019, 06:46:57 PM »

Get the fuck in!!!! 
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2019, 07:08:44 PM »

Ireland didnt play badly. We just played out of our skin.

If we can play like that every week we'd win the World Cup, never mind the 6N. Sadly, this is England...expect turgid next week.
rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2019, 09:35:45 PM »

I thought England were excellent though I also thought Ireland were well below par. How much of that was down to England’s effectiveness is difficult to quantify but I think playing Ireland first up in the Six Nations is as good a spot as possible. If they played again in two weeks time, i’d Fancy Ireland to win.

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2019, 09:58:54 PM »

Jury’s out for me, I want to see them show more of what they did today for longer periods in games. They have an excellent crop of players in the squad that always show flashes of what they can do, but as said need to do it more regularly.

They were on an upward curve before last years six nations blip but seem to recover a bit after that and even gave the Kiwis a scare. Having Vunipola, Tulilagi etc back in is a plus also, let’s see how they go against France next week but I’m feeling optimistic in general that they can mix it and beat anyone in the world. Not saying they are the best by any stretch but the top 4 or 5 teams don’t seem too far from each other at the moment and England are in that group imo.....

Wales game was hilarious last night, they didn’t really deserve to win but fkn hell the French didn’t half fk it up  Entertaining game though.....

Glad I’ve booked up for Japan later in the year  disco
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2019, 02:46:19 AM »

Watched it after the racing, and definitely the most entertaining game I can remember watching for a few years.

buzzharvey22

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2019, 08:57:14 AM »

I think the referee helped England a lot yesterday. There were 5 or 6 breakdowns i remember that a different ref could have pinged England for infringements.

Still an absolutely fantastic performance and the fitness levels look amazing even after some long term absences.

Youngs, Farrell and Slade are just a million times better than Care, Ford and Farrell at 9 10 and 12.
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2019, 09:36:38 AM »

Not a rugby afficianado as such but always enjoy the 6 nations. Hard to really see the point of a scrum these days, not sure how much time scrums take up in a game but perhaps they keep it just to give a little recovery time to the players.

Great game to watch yesterday.

sola virtus nobilitat
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2019, 07:52:15 PM »

Was at Twickers for the game today, the place erupted when Scotland scored and they had a sniff of winning the game, never thought I’d see the day 
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2019, 07:55:49 PM »

Was at Twickers for the game today, the place erupted when Scotland scored and they had a sniff of winning the game, never thought I’d see the day 

i was sat there watching the game and was wondering how the English were reacting i am guessing they hate the Welsh as much as the  Scots so basically you guys would be supporting who ever suits your needs more

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2019, 01:21:37 PM »

i was sat there watching the game and was wondering how the English were reacting i am guessing they hate the Welsh as much as the  Scots so basically you guys would be supporting who ever suits your needs more

We don’t hate anyone mate, we just rarely support those that hate us, this was one of those occasions.
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2019, 10:30:30 PM »

Gonna be an immense Saturday, Ireland aren’t going to lie down as they have a sniff of winning the whole thing, England ‘should’ beat Scotland but who knows?

Gotta say this is a great time in world rugby, there isn’t much between the top teams. The Southern Hemisphere are not necessarily the dominant force they were a few years back. The WC is also wide open with 5/6 teams that could win it with NZ being vulnerable at the moment.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2019, 05:33:38 PM »

Are we Italy, Are we Italy, Are we Italy in disguise?

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2019, 06:34:58 PM »

Are we the All Blacks, Are we the All Blacks, Are we the All Blacks in disguise?

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2019, 06:44:54 PM »

Are we Italy, Are we Italy, Are we Italy in disguise?

Carrying on your Cheltenham form with a touch of swagger.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: