blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 07:57:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  schoolgirl who joined IS but wants to come home.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 ... 32 Go Down Print
Author Topic: schoolgirl who joined IS but wants to come home.  (Read 59376 times)
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: February 18, 2019, 11:10:03 PM »

From everything I have seen,read, listened to etc, the majority of people in this country don't want her allowed back in.

We all know what happens when there is a majority these days.....

A People's Vote?

No, just whining to get one...... 
Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 18, 2019, 11:13:03 PM »

From everything I have seen,read, listened to etc, the majority of people in this country don't want her allowed back in.

We all know what happens when there is a majority these days.....

I’m sure that the membership of the Little Sodoff Golf and Country Club are all but unanimous in their view. Equally certain is that the Mail and Express subscribers will be alongside you too.

The majority of people in this country though? Not so sure about that. Maybe we should hold a referendum?

"More than at any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 19, 2019, 08:48:18 AM »

The lilly livered do goodering Liberals in the country are in a minority on this, but shout the loudest about fairness, give her a chance etc.

Well....since her little baby has been born, she hasn't called it Dopey David, or Mark, Tony etc. No she has called it Jarrah. Apparently a very unusual Muslim name, so one that had to be researched I'd guess, or talked about in her enclave on a regular basis.

Jarrah was a jihadi warlord from back in the midsts of time who massacred Jews.

From what I gather, its pretty much the same as calling your kid Hitler/Goebells/Mussolini/Stalin etc....

Clearly she has learnt her lesson and STILL some idiots want to give her a second chance.

I am so glad I don't have children and have to explain to them that some people in this country continually want to give these people second chances, despite all the evidence presented to them.

"no, no, its what makes us better than them" Idiots.

I despair.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: February 19, 2019, 09:36:43 AM »

The lilly livered do goodering Liberals in the country are in a minority on this, but shout the loudest about fairness, give her a chance etc.

Well....since her little baby has been born, she hasn't called it Dopey David, or Mark, Tony etc. No she has called it Jarrah. Apparently a very unusual Muslim name, so one that had to be researched I'd guess, or talked about in her enclave on a regular basis.

Jarrah was a jihadi warlord from back in the midsts of time who massacred Jews.

From what I gather, its pretty much the same as calling your kid Hitler/Goebells/Mussolini/Stalin etc....

Clearly she has learnt her lesson and STILL some idiots want to give her a second chance.

I am so glad I don't have children and have to explain to them that some people in this country continually want to give these people second chances, despite all the evidence presented to them.

"no, no, its what makes us better than them" Idiots.

I despair.

The lefties are lily livered  here?   You are the one who is so scared of this woman that you won't let her in the country, not I.

And here you again labelling us idiots, after calling me stupid the other day.  Just stop it.

Of course, she didn't say why she called him that name.  Even if we are assuming it was after this man, then maybe it wasn't because he massacred jews?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Jarrah_ibn_Abdallah

It looks like he fought some battles, some which were against jews, which is no surprise given where he lived.   Funny how The Sun describes this man vs against how they describe Churchill.   Can you imagine them writing "He named his son Winston after a man who massacred thousands of civilians in the Ruhr valley, tens of thousands in Dresden, starved millions of Indians to death and was complicit in nuking hundreds of thousands of innocent Japanese?"   

So it is not really the same as calling your kid Hitler; but maybe if she'd called him Osama...

I don't think anyone here would want a country full of people like her, or see much likeable in her, but she is a UK citizen and she has the same rights as you.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 19, 2019, 09:51:03 AM »

It truly makes me mad that we let these people return after showing such evil intentions. If you live such a coseted life the closest you can associate with what these people might perpetrate is via an episode of 24, then more fool you.

Yes. I am scared of her. I don't want to go to a concert, or footy match etc and feel unsafe, do you?

She is hardly going to tell us why she has named him thus, but I think it's a pretty fair assumption, don't you really?

To be honest, if i acted the way she had, regardless of the law, I wouldn't expect to be welcomed back, no. We, or some of us, moan about austerity, but these type of people cause part of the drain on resources, but that seems to be ok to you. Wasnt her Father also a returning jihadi? Do we learn nothing?

As previous.

What do you say to the families of the people who have been killed by people with her beliefs then Doobs?

I suspect you don't know any, or have any returning jihadis living next door, to be quite so easy going.

I'm not going to run through the posts, but I suspect those of you that are so keen to see 'fair play', as you see it, done, are probably part of the same bunch that say we didn't know what we were doing when we voted for Brexit, and so we should all vote again?

Hmm
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 10:01:43 AM by BigAdz » Logged

Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: February 19, 2019, 10:06:32 AM »

As previous.

What do you say to the families of the people who have been killed by people with her beliefs then Doobs?

I suspect you don't know any, or have any returning jihadis living next door, to be quite so easy going.

I'm not going to run through the posts, but I suspect those of you that are so keen to see 'fair play', as you see it, done, are probably part of the same bunch that say we didn't know what we were doing when we voted for Brexit, and so we should all vote again?

Hmm

Well, speaking for myself, your suspicions are, once again, inaccurate.

By the way, given the comparatively small number of people killed by terrorists in this country it’s unlikely that any of us know any families affected by it. We’re also very unlikely to have a returning jihadi living next door for much the same reason.

"More than at any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: February 19, 2019, 10:29:04 AM »

When she returns and gets convicted of offences, even minor ones, she will never be able to travel anywhere outside the country again.

If she fancies a bit of pokers in Vegas, or taking in a performance of Puccini's Madam Butterfly at the Sydney Opera House or dabbling in some white-water kayaking in New Zealand she won't be able to. They'll take one look at her application for a visa and say firmly NOPE. We don't want your type in our country. What's wrong with every civilised country in the world? So judgemental, so barbaric, they should give her a second chance.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 19, 2019, 10:41:45 AM »

As previous.

Hmm

Well, speaking for myself, your suspicions are, once again, inaccurate.

By the way, given the comparatively small number of people killed by terrorists in this country it’s unlikely that any of us know any families affected by it. We’re also very unlikely to have a returning jihadi living next door for much the same reason.

Yup. Very NIMBY.

Just remember someone has to live next door to her though.......stick to my "principles", as long as it aint me eh.......
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 11:10:20 AM by BigAdz » Logged

George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 19, 2019, 11:18:17 AM »

Interesting thread.

Guess Bigadz if it was your daughter who’d be groomed by Muslims you’d have exactly the same view. She made her bed- let her rot?

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: February 19, 2019, 11:19:20 AM »

Given various bits of news recently, a decent interval a d a better understanding of the overall position it's easy to take a more rational  view . It looks pretty likely that we will have to bring quite a few people back here that are currently detained over there. I wouldn't be in favour of making any special arrangements to bring this specific lady back but it's pretty clear that we would have to deal with her under law if she showed up.

If she doesn't show up under her own steam then it would seem to make sense to bring her back at a time when we will be bringing back quite a few people that are likely to be considerably more of a threat

sola virtus nobilitat
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: February 19, 2019, 11:57:17 AM »

Interesting thread.

Guess Bigadz if it was your daughter who’d be groomed by Muslims you’d have exactly the same view. She made her bed- let her rot?

I have never had kids for 2 reasons.

Mainly too selfish with my own time, but because I still believe in some fairly draconian principles, that sadly have been lost in today's society.

All are based around being a good citizen then no one can touch you.

No. I would wash my hands of her and not just change my opinion because she was my kid.

roshambo

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: February 19, 2019, 12:25:20 PM »

i feel we need to let her back and put her on trial for any crimes she may of committed, more importantly for myself is that the child is placed in care in a different family and his true identity is hidden obviously something happened in either this 15 year old girls family or social circle that allowed this to happen and every step needs to be taken to make sure it doesn't happen again as whoever influenced the young girl will certainly have an agenda to do the same with this innocent child.
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: February 19, 2019, 01:09:31 PM »

Interesting thread.

Mainly too selfish with my own time, but because I still believe in some fairly draconian principles, that sadly have been lost in today's society.

No. I would wash my hands of her and not just change my opinion because she was my kid.

Can tell you’ve not got kids. You can’t just wash your hands of your own flesh and blood.

Point is I get the concerns over security but can’t help but feel is this was a white girl who had been groomed by Muslim men things would be different.

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: February 19, 2019, 01:13:13 PM »

Interesting thread.

Can tell you’ve not got kids. You can’t just wash your hands of your own flesh and blood.

Point is I get the concerns over security but can’t help but feel is this was a white girl who had been groomed by Muslim men things would be different.

Oh FFs, here we go

Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: February 19, 2019, 01:23:01 PM »

Interesting thread.

What a load of horse poop, I washed my hands of a brother for way less in the blink of an eye.....
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 ... 32 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: