blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 03:49:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Love him or hate him
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Love him or hate him  (Read 3662 times)
TimothyVanwinkle
« on: February 26, 2019, 10:23:31 PM »

Tommy Robinson has released a very interesting documentary exposing the far left extremist organisation hope not hate and panorama. It's amazing how one man can be targeted so much for just simply wanting to tell the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNd2bvLvyk4&feature=youtu.be
teddybloat

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2019, 10:32:40 PM »

words do not have any meaning any more do they...

Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2019, 10:38:02 PM »

Can’t bring myself to watch this.

Cliffs anyone?

"More than at any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2019, 10:38:11 PM »

Tommy Robinson has released a very interesting documentary exposing the far left extremist organisation hope not hate and panorama. It's amazing how one man can be targeted so much for just the racism, the fraud, the assaults, the hate speach, the football hooliganism, the lies, the contempt of court, the leadership of the EDL and for been a right *****.

Beggars belief.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
teddybloat

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2019, 10:42:48 PM »

if we use the words like 'far left extremists' to describe the bbc we dilute their meaning, and then how can we ever hope to criticise genuine maoist terrorists such as guardian columnists
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2019, 11:52:26 PM »

Cliffs anyone?

He does a pretty good job of making Panorama and Sweeney look rather silly by turning the tables on the Panorama team by :

a) Micro editing a few clips of Sweeney speaking and making moronic/racist/homophobic/classist 'jokes' (mainly moronic imo) dependent on your perspective
b) By dominating the guy and browbeating him a fair bit (much like a BBC news interviewer)
c) By somehow managing to be the guy in the room on the front foot and with the moral high ground.

I nearly switched off after a minute or two because he was doing his bit to camera full of fairly contrived outrage (it seemed to me) and he is a thuggish scrote on so many occasions. Glad I watched it all in the end.

sola virtus nobilitat
teddybloat

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2019, 12:32:58 AM »

Got as far as the section where tom Dupre was interviewed.

Painted that he was fired due to him sharing innocuous heterodox opinions on Islam. The telling part is where he says " they accused us of being Nazis". Who are the "us"?

Tom far from being a bank worker who merely tweets on immigration was the leader of the UK branch of generation identity. Generation identity is an umbrella group of right wing ethno-nationalists. Tom had to quit as the leader of the UK branch after GI was found to be running combat training camps and some of his colleagues had been prominent members of neo Nazi groups.

So far from someone who was targeted for some fun tweets
« Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 12:34:34 AM by teddybloat » Logged
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2019, 12:57:21 AM »

Cliffs anyone?

He does a pretty good job of making Panorama and Sweeney look rather silly by turning the tables on the Panorama team by :

a) Micro editing a few clips of Sweeney speaking and making moronic/racist/homophobic/classist 'jokes' (mainly moronic imo) dependent on your perspective
b) By dominating the guy and browbeating him a fair bit (much like a BBC news interviewer)
c) By somehow managing to be the guy in the room on the front foot and with the moral high ground.

I nearly switched off after a minute or two because he was doing his bit to camera full of fairly contrived outrage (it seemed to me) and he is a thuggish scrote on so many occasions. Glad I watched it all in the end.

Good summary, imo.

I don't hate him, but I do think he's a little rat. Found himself a niche, and uses it to keep himself in Stone Island gear.

That BBC bloke is a massive bellend, too.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2019, 12:58:05 AM »

Got as far as the section where tom Dupre was interviewed.

Painted that he was fired due to him sharing innocuous heterodox opinions on Islam. The telling part is where he says " they accused us of being Nazis". Who are the "us"?

Tom far from being a bank worker who merely tweets on immigration was the leader of the UK branch of generation identity. Generation identity is an umbrella group of right wing ethno-nationalists. Tom had to quit as the leader of the UK branch after GI was found to be running combat training camps and some of his colleagues had been prominent members of neo Nazi groups.

So far from someone who was targeted for some fun tweets

Very interesting stuff, Teddy.

Hope you don't mind, but just nicked this to post next door.

teddybloat

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2019, 01:11:46 AM »

I mean, i only  Googled a little

the "us" was a tell. And they spelled his name Dupree in the doc which through my first search off. Maybe deliberate, maybe just incompetent
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2019, 01:21:53 AM »

the "us" was a tell. And they spelled his name Dupree in the doc which through my first search off. Maybe deliberate, maybe just incompetent

Well, they didn't spellcheck the subtitles, so could be either.

nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2019, 01:30:09 AM »

Cliffs anyone?

Good summary, imo.

I don't hate him, but I do think he's a little rat. Found himself a niche, and uses it to keep himself in Stone Island gear.

That BBC bloke is a massive bellend, too.

Yep, basically a job and pretty lucrative I'd imagine

Interesting character for sure

sola virtus nobilitat
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2019, 01:30:49 AM »

Haha, derogitry was the best one

sola virtus nobilitat
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2019, 01:36:50 AM »

Haha, derogitry was the best one

That was the one I was trying to fit into my reply Cheesy

It's late and I'm not up to thinking too much at the best of times, lol.

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2019, 08:00:32 AM »

Tommy Robinson has released a very interesting documentary exposing the far left extremist organisation hope not hate and panorama. It's amazing how one man can be targeted so much for just the racism, the fraud, the assaults, the hate speach, the football hooliganism, the lies, the contempt of court, the leadership of the EDL and for been a right *****.

Beggars belief.

It does really doesn't it.

No great fan myself, but if he spoke with the same public schoolboy accent and aplomb of a Farage, or have the reasoned debating style of Doobs(if you ignore the above type of post, which is ironically quite Tommy in its own way) he would get a lot more support.

I have to wonder if you ever actually listen to what he says about the free ride these grooming gangs have had, etc, or are you too busy saying what a scumbag he is and shaking your head to actually listen?

Yes, there is some generalisation in there, but how many of these girls wouldn't have had their life ruined if authorities had listened to him earlier, rather than acting like the "shocked of Milton Keynes" types like yourself, who want to see the best in everyone...

There are some utter scumbags out there, no matter how much you want to think there aren't and they need to be tackled.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: