blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:44:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  The Artist and their Art
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Artist and their Art  (Read 3827 times)
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2019, 08:22:26 PM »

I don’t believe this stuff about Jacko and think it’s pretty crass to air a documentary after he’s dead. Although I’ve got it on sky+ not caught up with it yet so don’t know what the evidence is aside from people saying.

Incidentally I laid on a Jacko Tribute night a couple of weeks ago, a fella called Navi and supposedly the best. He was the absolute nuts, sold out event and the place was jumping start to finish. Jaw-dropping music and dancing. Everybody loved it and I don’t see that changing no matter how many people suddenly ‘find the courage’ a hundred years later.

This is quite fun:

a) Music is shite and
b) It's been obvious that he's a paedophile for about 20 years no ?
c) His face fell off (not directly to the point in hand but worth mentioning)

Hold the front page! Music is shite?!?

When he did that first time moonwalk at the Mowtown to Billy Jean my jaw hit the floor.

Sorry but Kurt Cobain flicking his hair around just ain’t in same league brother.

Haha, each to their own :-)

Rockin' Robin was good though

sola virtus nobilitat
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2019, 08:27:40 PM »

I assume everyone here is familiar with the back-history of these two guys making the allegations in this documentary?

Both swore under oath at Jacko’s trial that he hadn’t molested them in any way whatsoever. It’s also been reliably reported that they were short of a few bucks before they decided to get paid ~$1.5m to make these allegations for the docu. The producer has readily agreed that he’s made no attempt to challenge the allegations or present any other side of the story.

Jacko was undoubtedly weird, but I don’t buy the stuff in this particular film.

PS I’m not a major fan, but I have no intention of boycotting his music.

They didn't get paid for the documentary.  They have an outstanding court case.   That is what I heard anyway.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2019, 08:33:08 PM »

Just watched the first 45 mins of it and turned it off as it was boring as shite..... 
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2019, 08:48:55 PM »

So the fellas swore in court no sexy times with Jacko now swear there was?

Yep evidence of proven liars wanting significant dollar seems pretty compelling

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
4KSuited

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2019, 10:24:21 PM »

I assume everyone here is familiar with the back-history of these two guys making the allegations in this documentary?

Both swore under oath at Jacko’s trial that he hadn’t molested them in any way whatsoever. It’s also been reliably reported that they were short of a few bucks before they decided to get paid ~$1.5m to make these allegations for the docu. The producer has readily agreed that he’s made no attempt to challenge the allegations or present any other side of the story.

Jacko was undoubtedly weird, but I don’t buy the stuff in this particular film.

PS I’m not a major fan, but I have no intention of boycotting his music.

They didn't get paid for the documentary.  They have an outstanding court case.   That is what I heard anyway.

Apologies: they tried suing his estate for $1.5bn. I struggle to believe that they received no financial reward for appearing in the documentary, but there’s nothing mentioned of payment

At least according to this article
http://www.forbes.com/sites/joevogel/2019/01/29/what-you-should-know-about-the-new-michael-jackson-documentary/#5526216a640f
« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 10:30:02 PM by 4KSuited » Logged
Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2019, 10:59:55 PM »

The Forbes article 4K linked to is interesting and supportive of the notion that MJ was just weird. Fair enough, weirdness is hardly unusual for those who get too much too young,

I still don’t want to listen to him.

Wagner though. anti-Semite, but boy he wrote some good stuff.

"More than at any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2019, 09:22:45 PM »

So watched the doc, well about 30mins, what a snooze-fest.

As expected appeared it was just this fella Wade Robson saying what happened.

Did a bit of google regarding Mr Robson.

- Jacko set him up with his niece Brandi, whilst in the relationship he cheated on her several times
- Jacko introduced him to Justin Timberlake, he slept with Timberlake's girlfriend Britney Spears 
- Jacko introduced him to Prince, slept with his mrs, Mayte
- Robson gets sacked from several jobs because he's snide and can't be trusted
- Begs Jacko's nephew for VIP access to his funeral for whole family
- Swears under oath that no sexual assault ever happened
- Now desperately needs money and does 360 on this story

So fella is a proven lying, cheating golddigga and the whole deal seems to rest on the word of a lying, cheating golddigga

People were saying the terror bride should get a fair trial but don't see how this is a fair trial for the king of pop.

If there is any actual evidence other than what a lying, cheating golddigga says then pls let me know and I will watch on.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
teddybloat

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2019, 10:01:44 PM »

yah really dull and uncompelling.

state of the cheesy music used also.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: