blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:10:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  F1, 2019
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: F1, 2019  (Read 1180 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« on: March 14, 2019, 08:46:00 AM »

The season starts tomorrow, with the Australian GP at silly o'clock on Sunday morning.

A few new faces amongst the drivers, which is good, and a potential wonderkid in Leclerc.

I fancy Verstappen might be a little jealous if Leclerc does as well as some think, so that could get spicy. Don't forget Lewis, either, how will he react to maybe not having the best car?

5am Sunday. Don't be late.

Click to see full-size image.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2019, 08:51:47 AM »

Meanwhile, the season gets off to a shocker, as news emerges that Charlie Whiting died earlier today.

Charlie was 66, & to my certain knowledge, has been involved in F1 for over 40 years & with the FIA for 30 years.

He was central to many of the functions on a GP weekend, and will be missed greatly.

Click to see full-size image.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: