blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:56:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Kidnapped.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Kidnapped.  (Read 3869 times)
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2019, 02:34:36 PM »

I was wrong

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2019, 02:42:44 PM »

tikay would post,"Fuck it, I'm going quit work, buy a dog with a limp and write a book".

The older I get, the better I was.
Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2019, 03:02:53 PM »

I was wrong

That would work for a lot of people here

"More than at any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2019, 03:24:57 PM »

I was wrong

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/the-squeaky-wheel/201811/why-its-so-hard-some-people-admit-they-were-wrong%3famp

The key, surely, is to base everything on evidence, ideally empirical evidence and to always be willing to change your mind when there is new information or a situation changes.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2019, 03:44:21 PM »

Think I'm going to give up takeaways for a year week.

Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2019, 03:55:02 PM »

I was wrong

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/the-squeaky-wheel/201811/why-its-so-hard-some-people-admit-they-were-wrong%3famp

The key, surely, is to base everything on evidence, ideally empirical evidence and to always be willing to change your mind when there is new information or a situation changes.

You were one of the people for whom “I was wrong” would be an alert.

"More than at any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2019, 04:04:31 PM »

Golf is a good walk spoiled.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2019, 04:11:11 PM »

I was wrong

I embrace being wrong, constantly looking for opportunities to prove myself wrong. I just consider it to be part of learning (the biggest part) and I view it very positively. Of course ultimately your working towards making it harder and harder to prove yourself wrong but we should all be self aware enough to know how little we know and how wrong we often are.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2019, 04:13:31 PM »

I was wrong

I embrace being wrong, constantly looking for opportunities to prove myself wrong. I just consider it to be part of learning (the biggest part) and I view it very positively. Of course ultimately your working towards making it harder and harder to prove yourself wrong but we should all be self aware enough to know how little we know and how wrong we often are.

I don't think that would work

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2019, 04:26:15 PM »

I was wrong

I don't think that would work

You’re probably right, although no mention of Nassim Taleb on this subject would have them wondering what was up. Apologies for the derail.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2019, 05:19:38 PM »

I admire every post kukushkin makes.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2019, 06:37:56 PM »

Sigh....

Not this thread too.

The older I get, the better I was.
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2019, 07:28:07 PM »

Tikay: 1/12
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2019, 07:40:32 PM »

Tikay: 1/12

Grin

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2019, 08:14:17 PM »

Sigh....

Not this thread too.

To funny.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: