blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:00:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  G Luton Friday comp
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: G Luton Friday comp  (Read 9722 times)
Lucky

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2020, 09:21:09 AM »

I thought this might be the place this update, since it’s the most recent topic I can find relating to Luton G

Those of you who knew Stuart Fowles - a lovely, larger than life character who always had a joke to tell or a cheeky comment to make, and a very big heart, oh and a massive St Helens fan - I’m truly sorry to have to announce that he’s another victim of Covid. He passed yesterday, and has left behind a loving wife and a huge number of friends and colleagues who will miss him enormously.

RIP Stuart

Sorry to hear this. I didn’t know him well but he was always very friendly with me. We had a few laughs on the cash tables.  When I joined Slimming World in 2017, he said he’d done it a few years earlier. He said it was great - “...usually one or two men each week with 20-30 women - and they’re all getting fitter....”

Very motivational!

RIP Stuart.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2020, 09:22:48 AM by Lucky » Logged
lutonrover

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2020, 10:38:36 AM »

I am saddened to hear about Stuart, we played cash together most days in October, both trying to win the cash race.

Stuart left luton at the end of october to return to Liverpool

Before he left he won the last remaining  quads promotion.   9999. And received 1200 quid which he was delighted with

A very kind, funny and totally likeable man, a pleasure to have known him

Rip Stuart
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: