blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 03:55:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272534 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Blonde Sleeper Dynasty League Start up.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Blonde Sleeper Dynasty League Start up.  (Read 16202 times)
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: June 19, 2021, 03:04:59 PM »

looks like he had a player on the queue

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 19, 2021, 06:26:14 PM »

Sorry boys been out a lot.. got the app on my phone now lol

Just because you don't like it...... It doesn't mean it's not the truth
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 20, 2021, 12:10:35 PM »

Flying thru the draft now, this Sleeper site is really good too isn’t it?

How easy/hard would it be to migrate the D league over to Sleeper if we chose to do that given the problems with set up etc on the Yahoo site?

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 20, 2021, 03:52:01 PM »

It would be a case of allocating the teams and then allocating the picks. I guess not that much more time than setting up the yahoo? and then it is done for future years, and everything is automatic and all picks tracked etc when the league rolls over to the new season. But there could be something in the existing league that isn't covered in the rules/settings of sleeper too or maybe people like the functionality of yahoo and want to keep it?

If people like Sleeper and want to do it then I would be happy to donate a few hours to help in July, just to set up the teams and set up the rookie picks and stuff.
Stevef31

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 21, 2021, 05:13:44 PM »

It would be a case of allocating the teams and then allocating the picks. I guess not that much more time than setting up the yahoo? and then it is done for future years, and everything is automatic and all picks tracked etc when the league rolls over to the new season. But there could be something in the existing league that isn't covered in the rules/settings of sleeper too or maybe people like the functionality of yahoo and want to keep it?

If people like Sleeper and want to do it then I would be happy to donate a few hours to help in July, just to set up the teams and set up the rookie picks and stuff.

I think I prefer the sleeper to be honest. Also it would mean you only have to go through the whole set up once instead of every year.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 21, 2021, 06:19:25 PM »

Something to discuss when this new draft is done on sleeper.

Think we discussed this a while back, but the main issue is whether we can keep 30 man rosters. If not, all the owners would need to agree to a reduced roster (so dropping a few more players into free agency that they'd otherwise have stored on their roster).

I'm certainly not going to impose that on anyone who doesn't want to do it. We all signed up for a particular format, after all.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 21, 2021, 11:15:53 PM »

i think you can have 30 man rosters on sleeper as my other dynasty league has that and more with the IDP in the game

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 22, 2021, 10:55:27 AM »

I think I prefer the sleeper to be honest. Also it would mean you only have to go through the whole set up once instead of every year.

Me too and if it saves a load of hassle and is available all year round then It will take away all the hard graft that needs to be done at the mo. It looks pretty flexible re scoring rules too.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 24, 2021, 08:42:19 AM »

Couple of questions as having difficulty operating sleeper

How does the waiver system work? where do you see your FAAB balance?

I can't see the way to populate my team and bench now I have drafted. the page says "Click on position buttons to update your lineup" and when i do so nothing happens

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
ForthThistle

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 30, 2021, 07:32:44 PM »

How easy/hard would it be to migrate the D league over to Sleeper if we chose to do that given the problems with set up etc on the Yahoo site?

Bobby i actually think you can migrate a league from say Yahoo or NFL.com to Sleeper.

Let me see what i can find out..

APAT NLHE Southern European Champion 2010
Take on Tikay February League Winner 2011

Rastafish throws himself headfirst into the railbirds, arms outstretched but the sea of bodies parts and Rastafish misses and crashes through the barrier on all fours.
ForthThistle

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 30, 2021, 07:41:47 PM »

I can't see the way to populate my team and bench now I have drafted. the page says "Click on position buttons to update your lineup" and when i do so nothing happens

Hi Rich,

If you are in the app and click Team. You can select a position and it will bring up all the players that can play that position. just select who you want and it auto updates.
For FAAB if you click League and move to the bottom it will show you in your division and how many FAAB points you have.
I have set up up that you need to bid for FA players which will process currently every wednesday morning at 9am. The higher the FAAB bid the more chance of getting your player. However there may be a need in the future for a certain player and a high FAAB bid will get your man. if more than 1 player bids the same FAAB it will go to Waiver Order for said period.

Fire away with any other questions

Rastafish throws himself headfirst into the railbirds, arms outstretched but the sea of bodies parts and Rastafish misses and crashes through the barrier on all fours.
Stevef31

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 30, 2021, 07:48:48 PM »

Hi Rich,

If you are in the app and click Team. You can select a position and it will bring up all the players that can play that position. just select who you want and it auto updates.
For FAAB if you click League and move to the bottom it will show you in your division and how many FAAB points you have.
I have set up up that you need to bid for FA players which will process currently every wednesday morning at 9am. The higher the FAAB bid the more chance of getting your player. However there may be a need in the future for a certain player and a high FAAB bid will get your man. if more than 1 player bids the same FAAB it will go to Waiver Order for said period.

Fire away with any other questions

Do we get a rebuy/top up of our FAAB dollars every year? Or is that amount to last us forever?
ForthThistle

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 30, 2021, 07:52:12 PM »

Top up every season

ForthThistle

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 30, 2021, 08:10:43 PM »

Bobby i actually think you can migrate a league from say Yahoo or NFL.com to Sleeper.

I will have it ready by the end of the weekend.

Smiley Grin

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 30, 2021, 10:22:29 PM »

That would be very handy for the guys running the Yahoo league if we did want to move it. Fingers crossed.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: