blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:20:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Running Even on the cash tables
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Running Even on the cash tables  (Read 3714 times)
mikeymike2

View Profile
« on: February 19, 2021, 03:46:14 PM »

Normally I am either down or up but for the last week playing cash every day I have come out even - this has never happened to me before and when I say even I play the same length session 2 tables and end up within a buck of what I started with.

Anybody else had this happen - to be honest its a worry that my game might be stagnating as the online player pool is on the whole quite small -
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2021, 03:51:44 PM »

Normally I am either down or up but for the last week playing cash every day I have come out even - this has never happened to me before and when I say even I play the same length session 2 tables and end up within a buck of what I started with.

Anybody else had this happen - to be honest its a worry that my game might be stagnating as the online player pool is on the whole quite small -

May I ask where and at what levels you're playing?

The older I get, the better I was.
mikeymike2

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2021, 04:06:20 PM »

No - lol
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2021, 04:24:16 PM »

No - lol

Too late.

The older I get, the better I was.
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2021, 11:22:12 PM »

The "even" rig is the worst that they can do to you.  The cash out curse can be stopped by not cashing out and that's the behaviour they want from you, but the purpose of the "break even" rig is their way to get you to feel that playing is completely futile and give up altogether (after failing to enrage you by replacing rakeback with 25c spins).
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2021, 11:58:05 PM »

The "even" rig is the worst that they can do to you.  The cash out curse can be stopped by not cashing out and that's the behaviour they want from you, but the purpose of the "break even" rig is their way to get you to feel that playing is completely futile and give up altogether (after failing to enrage you by replacing rakeback with 25c spins).

Grin

mikeymike2

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2021, 10:45:27 AM »

Nice One Double - but news on the Spins front - have received notification that the promo department are looking into this for me - it does seem odd that for 3 months each chest contained star coins, then out of nowhere my last 15 chests have all contained spins
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2021, 07:31:01 PM »

Dry

sola virtus nobilitat
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: