blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:13:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tiger Woods in serious car crash.
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tiger Woods in serious car crash.  (Read 3468 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« on: February 23, 2021, 08:16:01 PM »

"Tiger Woods was in a single-car accident this morning in California where he suffered multiple leg injuries. He is currently in surgery and we thank you for your privacy and support."

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2021, 08:31:55 PM »

A single car accident, wow!

Easy to assume a lot of things here.

The older I get, the better I was.
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2021, 08:33:47 PM »

Tiger Woods is in surgery after suffering "multiple leg injuries" in a car crash in Los Angeles, California.

The LA County Sheriff's Department said

that it "responded to a single-vehicle rollover" accident in which the "vehicle sustained major damage".

The 15-time golf major champion, 45, had to be "extricated from the wreck" by firefighters and paramedics.

Woods' agent Mark Steinberg said: "He is currently in surgery and we thank you for your privacy and support."

Steinberg confirmed the detail about the American having sustained "multiple leg injuries".

Woods was at the Riviera Country Club in LA at the weekend as host of the Genesis Invitational.

A statement from the LA County Sheriff's Department said it responded to the crash "on the border of Rolling Hills Estates and Rancho Palos Verdes" on Tuesday morning.

It added: "Mr Woods was extricated from the wreck with the 'jaws of life' by Los Angeles County firefighters and paramedics, then transported to a local hospital by ambulance for his injuries."

Woods was involved in a car crash in November 2009 which eventually led to admissions of infidelity and the breakdown of his marriage and he took a break from golf.

He returned not long after but following five wins in 2013, Woods started just 24 events in the next four years because of chronic back pain and multiple surgeries.

In 2017 Woods was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence when he was found asleep at the wheel of his car. He later pleaded guilty to reckless driving.

He had five prescription drugs in his system as he recovered from the spinal fusion surgery that ultimately gave him a second golfing career.

However, he ended an 11-year wait for a major title when he won the Masters at Augusta in 2019.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2021, 08:37:31 PM »

Click to see full-size image.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2021, 08:39:59 PM »

Pain killers again?

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2021, 08:41:03 PM »

Pain killers again?

Could well be.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2021, 08:43:46 PM »

Some serious front end damage there.

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2021, 08:48:16 PM »

Isn't is amazing how instantly interested we are in this. Is it because we "Know him" as it were?

AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2021, 08:49:18 PM »

He’s put his drive in the deep rough there - difficult 2nd shot coming up.
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2021, 08:53:57 PM »

Doesn't he have enough to groan about?

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2021, 08:55:45 PM »

Isn't is amazing how instantly interested we are in this. Is it because we "Know him" as it were?

Yes, weird isn't it? Even Gill is following the story & she has no interest in golf or sport generally.

I can't begin to estimate the pleasure I've had watching him throughout his career, & I was at St Andrews in 2000 when he blitzed the field. Can't imagine we'll ever see him playing again if he's mangled his legs, especially given his age.

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2021, 08:57:44 PM »

Yes, weird isn't it? Even Gill is following the story & she has no interest in golf or sport generally.

I can't begin to estimate the pleasure I've had watching him throughout his career, & I was at St Andrews in 2000 when he blitzed the field. Can't imagine we'll ever see him playing again if he's mangled his legs, especially given his age.

Do you reckon he's still fabulously wealthy?

celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2021, 09:00:14 PM »

Non-life threatening apparently.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2021, 09:06:22 PM »

Do you reckon he's still fabulously wealthy?

Yes, absolutely minted imo.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2021, 09:32:55 PM »

Pain killers again?

He'll definitely want some.

Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: