blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 09:55:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272539 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Multi-accounter streams himself winning.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Multi-accounter streams himself winning.  (Read 6609 times)
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2021, 11:43:41 AM »

I like this comment.

Before this, I think the dumbest winner in tournament poker history was that guy who sold over 100% of his action for the EPT championship, then went on to win $1 million and owe more than he could pay. Actually maybe that is still the dumbest move ever. But this is 2nd place.

I have a vague memory of this around 10 or 15 years ago, was EPT San Remo & it was a Dutch fella, Constant Risenberg or something similar. He was said to have sold 130% of himself as I recall.

A very famous British player did this in a 10k tournment in Vegas about 15 years ago too.

Amazingly he still gets staked in big tournaments.

Is there a reason he's not named?

Yes, no reason to name him unless her ever asked for staking on here. Then I'd warn any potential investors.

Blonde isn't the only way people might have financial interactions or do staking with him though

:s

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2021, 07:45:56 PM »

I like this comment.

Before this, I think the dumbest winner in tournament poker history was that guy who sold over 100% of his action for the EPT championship, then went on to win $1 million and owe more than he could pay. Actually maybe that is still the dumbest move ever. But this is 2nd place.

I have a vague memory of this around 10 or 15 years ago, was EPT San Remo & it was a Dutch fella, Constant Risenberg or something similar. He was said to have sold 130% of himself as I recall.

A very famous British player did this in a 10k tournment in Vegas about 15 years ago too.

Yes, no reason to name him unless her ever asked for staking on here. Then I'd warn any potential investors.

but what about the juicy gossip for us plebs to enjoy? Cheesy

Love this 😂😂😂😂
vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2021, 08:11:45 PM »

I like this comment.

but what about the juicy gossip for us plebs to enjoy? Cheesy

Love this 😂😂😂😂

Probably doesn't narrow it down much either 
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: