blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:44:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Stuart Rutter WSOP and WSOPE 2021, selling at 1.0 (as yet, details unknown)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 45 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Stuart Rutter WSOP and WSOPE 2021, selling at 1.0 (as yet, details unknown)  (Read 27061 times)
easypickings

View Profile
« on: October 11, 2021, 01:12:46 PM »

Hi all,

Just thought I would update to say that there will be a staking package for this WSOP, in some combination of the Vegas and Rozvadov schedule, but of course I still don't know what it is!

Since the US announced that we would be allowed in from "early November," I have been eagerly awaiting the date, but there has been silence since, which is presumably making bad news a little more likely.

The Main Event and onwards is still the hope, but I would still go to Vegas as late as the 12th, if it came to that, to take in the last 10 days of the schedule, before going across to WSOP Europe.

Will have full details as soon as they are out.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2021, 04:47:10 PM by celtic » Logged
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2021, 03:12:56 PM »

Hey stu is it possible to pre-book/reserve some action or do you want to wait til youve decided on a schedule?

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
easypickings

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2021, 09:56:00 AM »

Big apologies, as this is an inadvertent slowroll, but there actually won't be any of the package avaliable for sale. I felt I had to first ask the one person who used to back me for live tournaments (Marvin Rettenmaier) as a formality, and he completely surprised me by wanting all of it. Never saw that coming.

Sorry for the change of mind. Will leave this message on here for a few days, so that it can be seen, and then delete the post.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2021, 09:53:31 PM »

Big apologies, as this is an inadvertent slowroll, but there actually won't be any of the package avaliable for sale. I felt I had to first ask the one person who used to back me for live tournaments (Marvin Rettenmaier) as a formality, and he completely surprised me by wanting all of it. Never saw that coming.

Sorry for the change of mind. Will leave this message on here for a few days, so that it can be seen, and then delete the post.

I hope you'll still be posting live updates Stu as we do like to funk for you even without a piece.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
shipitgood

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2021, 10:05:49 PM »

Good luck Stu 🤞 hope you have a blast and win it all 😁

4KSuited

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2021, 10:47:09 PM »

I hope you'll still be posting live updates Stu as we do like to funk for you even without a piece.

+1
easypickings

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2021, 04:27:47 PM »

I actually hadn't planned to, only because it might seem a bit tilting more someone to say "Hey I'm selling,...." "Actually, I'm not selling...." "Oh, here is how it's going anyway."

But massively happy to, and would love to if people want to
easypickings

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2021, 04:33:33 PM »

In which case, as a thanks for having me, I'll give away a $170 (0.2%) piece of the $85k package, for the sweat.

Guess the official minute of the first goal in Manchester United vs Liverpool on Sunday.

(If people are equally far apart, piece is shared between that number of people. If people guess the same minute and win, prize is shared between that number of people)

("no goal" is not allowed. If it's 0-0, we'll carry over!)
« Last Edit: October 21, 2021, 04:35:22 PM by easypickings » Logged
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2021, 04:46:04 PM »

45th minute.   Gl stu.
AlbusFawkes

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2021, 04:53:23 PM »

18th minute

Mane - incase tie-breaker required.

Good luck padawan 😉
« Last Edit: October 21, 2021, 04:57:21 PM by AlbusFawkes » Logged
easypickings

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2021, 05:06:45 PM »

18th minute

Mane - incase tie-breaker required.

Good luck padawan 😉

Glgl, prize gets split if multiple winners (which is probably unlikely!)
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2021, 05:29:54 PM »

73rd minute

Wonderful to see you lining up to get some wrist bling.

Hope you're keeping well.

Go win stuff.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2021, 05:39:05 PM »

28th Minute

Good Luck!

Just because you don't like it...... It doesn't mean it's not the truth
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2021, 05:51:18 PM »

12th minute

No idea what I've just done but it seems bang on trend to pick a random time

Is it your exit from the main event?

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2021, 05:54:48 PM »

Matt Cheesy

Good luck, mate.

Hope to see some bracelets, and some SALT!

(28th Minute)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 45 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: