blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 11:52:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Burning Xmas ££ in Vegas
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Burning Xmas ££ in Vegas  (Read 16242 times)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: January 07, 2022, 10:44:54 AM »

Think they'll be covered under the 'extraordinary circumstances', though.

Might see if I can get a free upgrade for summer, or something. I was flying back premium, and ended up in economy (ish) on the Delta flight they put me on.

Why? What was the reason?

I was meant to be going Vegas - LAX - London

They switched me to Vegas - Atlanta - London

I ended up on 2 Delta planes, both full, instead of Delta - Virgin.

Might depend which leg was cancelled as it only applies to EU airlines flying in or out of the EU.

Yeah, they cancelled my LV-LA leg, and then my Virgin PE LA-Lon leg got replaced with Delta.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 07, 2022, 10:50:26 AM »

Refunds are as below, so if you fire over bank/paypal details and I'll send asap.

Was going to say I'll play the mini main @ WSOP, but don't want to sit on everyone's money, and would prefer to get this closed off.

5% Bagel £41.67
 5% Booder £41.67
 5% Longines £41.67
 4% Shipitgood £33.34
 2% Karabiner £16.67
 2% Tikay £16.67
« Last Edit: January 07, 2022, 10:54:58 AM by Marky147 » Logged

StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: January 07, 2022, 10:57:02 AM »

Might see if I can get a free upgrade for summer, or something. I was flying back premium, and ended up in economy (ish) on the Delta flight they put me on.

Might depend which leg was cancelled as it only applies to EU airlines flying in or out of the EU.

Yeah, they cancelled my LV-LA leg, and then my Virgin PE LA-Lon leg got replaced with Delta.

Which leaves the only remaining question why in the world did you have indirect flights!

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: January 07, 2022, 11:55:04 AM »

Which leaves the only remaining question why in the world did you have indirect flights!

It was all booked directly through Virgin, and the direct return flight was £500 more.

KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: January 08, 2022, 12:21:35 PM »

It was all booked directly through Virgin, and the direct return flight was £500 more.

Surely if it's all booked on one code then you're covered, and fall under the delay rule? IE you were supposed to be back in London on X day, but arrived >24hrs later.

Have a look at this link - https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/travel/flight-delays/

I would be arguing that Virgin are the operator - they've cancelled the original flight and as a result you've been delayed more than 4hrs from your original time. Therefore they owe you £520.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2022, 12:26:19 PM by KarmaDope » Logged
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #140 on: January 08, 2022, 12:55:31 PM »

Refunds are as below, so if you fire over bank/paypal details and I'll send asap.

Was going to say I'll play the mini main @ WSOP, but don't want to sit on everyone's money, and would prefer to get this closed off.

5% Bagel £41.67
 5% Booder £41.67
 5% Longines £41.67
 4% Shipitgood £33.34
 2% Karabiner £16.67
 2% Tikay £16.67

Have you got any on Stars you could ship me? If not ,no worries just keep hold of it for now please.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: January 08, 2022, 02:08:51 PM »

Surely if it's all booked on one code then you're covered, and fall under the delay rule? IE you were supposed to be back in London on X day, but arrived >24hrs later.

Have a look at this link - https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/travel/flight-delays/

I would be arguing that Virgin are the operator - they've cancelled the original flight and as a result you've been delayed more than 4hrs from your original time. Therefore they owe you £520.

Cheers for those, will use them when I get to speak to someone.

I've contacted Virgin, as that's who I booked it with, and waiting for a call back from them now.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: January 08, 2022, 02:13:15 PM »

5% Bagel £41.67
 5% Booder £41.67
 5% Longines £41.67
 4% Shipitgood £33.34
 2% Karabiner £16.67
 2% Tikay £16.67

Have you got any on Stars you could ship me? If not ,no worries just keep hold of it for now please.

Can't remember the last time I used Stars, which is  unlucky for everyone on there.

I did deposit once to transfer they told me that they weren't a bank. Twats.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: January 08, 2022, 02:45:56 PM »

KK lot have all said to punt the m/m at WSOP, so going to do that, but will r/f anyone that doesn't want to burn the rest Cheesy

booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #144 on: January 08, 2022, 03:26:28 PM »

Punt is good

im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: January 08, 2022, 03:29:28 PM »

Just need to avoid the 'vid before June 18th.

Likely to have a wedding in Leeds June 13th, so that's the first flip we need to win.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: January 11, 2022, 11:10:51 AM »

Have sorted Bagel & Longines, and Kev when he sends me his bank.

Do you have PayPal, Boo?

Then just have to sort the only 2 who move slower than me Grin

booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #147 on: January 11, 2022, 11:58:16 AM »

No paypal mate.Keep hold of it please.

Martin Luther King Jr
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: January 11, 2022, 02:03:44 PM »

Ok mate, will do.

I'll see if I can get someone to send you on Stars, and then we're all sorted.

booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #149 on: January 11, 2022, 04:27:31 PM »

yeah no worries mate

Martin Luther King Jr
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: