blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 05:25:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272574 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  The Bookies Are Always Right, Or Are They? - Part 2
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Bookies Are Always Right, Or Are They? - Part 2  (Read 3982 times)
Milkybarkid

View Profile WWW
« on: March 03, 2005, 04:14:11 PM »

Tikay

Your article made me laugh.  Smiley

Are you going to Vienna?

Regarding your article about the Vic festival ... bring it on. One point though..... the 200 PL Holdem on the Wed will almost definitely be sold out before the day. So anyone reading this get a mate to get you a ticket before the day as the waiting list was over 40 people at the last Festival. The 750 on Tuesday will also probably sell out.

langboy

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2005, 12:39:22 PM »

Hi Milkybarkid,

Being a compiler for one of the bookies mentioned in tikay's "The Bookies Are Always Right, Or Are They? - Part 2" article, I am pleased to tell you that Intertops now bet 100/1 the Favourite (Negreanu and Hellmuth currently head the market).

I will be in Vienna myself for the 500 No Limit game tomorrow (Saturday). I will be on my lonesome Sad so if anyone sees a guy wearing an Intertopspoker.com black shirt and a matching baseball cap, please come and say hi. It was really easy to meet up with old friends in Walsall last weekend, but Vienna is a long stroll from the West Mids and my train ride from Salzburg (my adopted Austrian home) is a 3 hour jaunt, so I will need a drink, if anyone's buying!

All the Best,
Mike

7th place at Blonde Bash 3 on Sunday 10 Sept 02.00am.....Back on Austrian soil 12 hours later......Head in the clouds still!
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2005, 12:54:12 PM »

The favourites have drifted in the market then? That'll be caused by weight of money for tikay, I guess. Still can't see Golden Boy Thewy's name. How happy am I about THAT? He not spoke to me since yesterday. He sulking plenty big. Love it.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
langboy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2005, 01:47:06 PM »

Hey Tikay,

Look again, my friend!

The infamous "yo-yo" himself has just been added to the Intertops betting.

A respectful distance behind your goodself though. Thewy is a 300/1 chance.

Regards,
Mike

7th place at Blonde Bash 3 on Sunday 10 Sept 02.00am.....Back on Austrian soil 12 hours later......Head in the clouds still!
Milkybarkid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2005, 01:56:03 PM »

yo yo at 300/1

Still Tikay has got to be loving that fact that he is shorter odds.

Are blonde going to cover the WSOP at all?

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2005, 02:04:30 PM »

Yoyo 300/1, & tikay 251/1. It just gets better & better. WHAHOO! He gonna be mortified.

WSOP & blonde live updates? Almost certainly.watch this space.

Gotta go, need to speak to Mardy Boy. Wink

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: