blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 09:04:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  WSOP LIVE UPDATE - DAY FIVE (PROPER)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WSOP LIVE UPDATE - DAY FIVE (PROPER)  (Read 33852 times)
CALLIFUDARE
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: July 13, 2005, 11:01:39 PM »

very very unfortunate but how do you put someone on 23 in that situation.  he obviously played a blinding game to get that far and should feel very proud of his acheivement
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 13, 2005, 11:02:29 PM »

Another man overboard, leaving 45 still in, and another step up in Prize Money for all those still in.

Conor has 1,300,000. Andy Black about the same.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Micky147

They're Everywhere

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 13, 2005, 11:03:48 PM »

Anna, won't ring Nick but please give him my best when you speak hun. Be Proud.... Be VERY proud!
Djinn

I'm much bigger in real life

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 13, 2005, 11:05:38 PM »

They are apparently playing down to 27 today before the move to Binion's where it's already being set up, so say the brave downtown adventurers.  No day off, but they're starting at 3pm tomorrow which is just as good.

Down to 45 players who will net $235,390 if they are unfortunate enough to be knocked out.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 13, 2005, 11:05:44 PM »

Mranwhile, Ironside has gone to a comp in Aberdeen or somewhere equally dreadful. I sent him a text to wish him well, he replied thus......

"50 minutes left in rebuy period, had 5 rebuys already. Got them where I want them now".....

Beautiful!

PS - Later text said "broke my record, 12 rebuys in all".

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Djinn

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 13, 2005, 11:09:34 PM »

Just saw Scotty Nguyen in the hallway.  He was having his picture taken with about 10 little kids whose parents were clearly fans.  "Grow up to be like Scotty" he instructs as they swarmed around him.  Bonkers, but very affable.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 13, 2005, 11:20:57 PM »

After a frantic spell, it seems to have gone a lttle quiet, so an excuse for a little blonde spam.

Jen had something of an adventure last night - see the story in her own words on our Home Page. www.blondepoker.com

Reardon27

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 13, 2005, 11:26:25 PM »

well done gwibbo iv just got back from work to see how well you did! come on connor(sealey) you can do it!!!
JaffaCake

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 13, 2005, 11:27:15 PM »

Well done gwibbo, u played a blinder mate, including the final hand.

Gooooo sealy, u can do it m8.

GReat coverage here guys, keep it up
Reardon27

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 13, 2005, 11:29:14 PM »

jaffa cake you got in to the cruise yet m8 i was watching the game when they nicked all your blinds!!! i thought it was very bad sportsmanship!!!!! If not hope you get on soon good luck (BigTR's son)
RFC

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 13, 2005, 11:31:34 PM »

jaffa cake you got in to the cruise yet m8 i was watching the game when they nicked all your blinds!!! i thought it was very bad sportsmanship!!!!! If not hope you get on soon good luck (BigTR's son)

yip seen it to what chits

and welcome to the site jaffacake

Blonde means a lot to me
When you cry, I cry
When you laugh, I laugh
When you jump out of a window , I laugh again
The Sherriff

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 13, 2005, 11:31:45 PM »

Guys & Girls

Am sitting in my hotel room feeling sicker than i can ever remember. However I have just been reading some of the messages of support on here over the past few days and feel so touched it brings a lump to the throat.

Many thanks to everyone for their support. A special mention to Paul 'Actionjack' Jackson who has been with Kal (skalie) and then me & connor throughout the past few days depite his devastation at being knocked out just before the money.

Also thanks to Dave C for his encouragement, tikay, Iwan, Big Trev,Connor and Kal for their help.

Sorry to Mrs Gwib who booked her flight 10 mins before i phoned to say i'm out and can't wait to see you.

Apologies to anyone that i've missed but i can honestly say that the support means so much over a tournament of this length.

Anyway enough of this girly stuff I'm off to get very very pissed whilst cheering Connor on as he marches his way to victory!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO ON THE SEALEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JaffaCake

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 13, 2005, 11:32:35 PM »

Thanks littleTR!! It was very bad sportsmanship, still not over it. Laddies gave me a place in a daily final after i complained, which i turned into a weekly final place last sunday. Blinds 10 20, i raised to 200 with KK, called by one player. Flop 10 hi rainbow, I bet, he raises, I'm all in. He calls 2000 with 10 J off...turn J and I'm third out. So no...not yet m8. Grrrrr
jt23lfc

SEALEY'S Gunna get ya!!

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 13, 2005, 11:33:34 PM »

Hey Gwib this is conors brother. Just wanna say well done you've done amazingly mate.

"Its what you have in your head that determines what you have in your hand"
Djinn

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 13, 2005, 11:33:39 PM »

William Hill-wrapped McGrane still in and doing OK after knocking out Lee Watkinson after calling his move with KJ.  Watkinson only had 130k and 10 4 as it turned out, so he absorbed those chips and I think they are down to 44

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 17 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: