blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 02:22:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272577 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  WSOP LIVE UPDATE, DAY 6 (PROPER) THE LAST 27
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 [22] Go Down Print
Author Topic: WSOP LIVE UPDATE, DAY 6 (PROPER) THE LAST 27  (Read 41550 times)
Yogi-Bear

View Profile WWW
« Reply #315 on: July 15, 2005, 04:26:12 PM »

Even so. It still seems excessive but lots of tables. depends upon how many tables in play, when they coloured up. And the method they used to colour up. Having never been and hearing some of the stories. Anything is possible. Something for Tikay to do whilst strolling around watching just the one table now.

HEHEHEHE

Yogi
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #316 on: July 15, 2005, 05:53:27 PM »

Even so. It still seems excessive but lots of tables. depends upon how many tables in play, when they coloured up. And the method they used to colour up. Having never been and hearing some of the stories. Anything is possible. Something for Tikay to do whilst strolling around watching just the one table now.

HEHEHEHE

Yogi

Another possible explanation is that the players have counted their own chips and have made errors (we counted our own chips at the end of the first day and wrote the amount on a card)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #317 on: July 15, 2005, 06:28:39 PM »

Wow, so many questions, so little time.

I will try and answer the remaining ones later, but the important one first.

Hi girlpower, welcome to blonde.... "Robert C a charmer?" Not 'arf. But I thought he was a left footer.

Robert HM - ta very for posting the chip counts. After "work" finished, we went downstairs and played the $100 rebuy. You can guess where I finished. It's 10.30am Vegas, & I've not got to bed yet.

Later guys.

Todays Final starts 4pm USA, that's Midnight UK.

Matusow. We are all agreed then. It would be a tragedy for poker if he won. But I'm required to be professsional about this, and maintain balance and impartality. So I will do exactly that. Mr Matusow, you are rude, obnoxious, and ill-mannered. Any chance you will clean up your act and thereby give something back to the game that has given you so much?

Night all.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #318 on: July 15, 2005, 10:27:35 PM »

Wow, so many questions, so little time.

I will try and answer the remaining ones  later, but the important one first.

Hi girlpower, welcome to blonde.... "Robert C a charmer?" Not 'arf. But I thought he was a left footer.

Robert HM - ta very for posting the chip counts. After "work" finished, we went downstairs and played the $100 rebuy. You can guess where I finished. It's 10.30am Vegas, & I've not got to bed yet.

Later guys.

Todays Final starts 4pm USA, that's Midnight UK.

Matusow. We are all agreed then. It would be a tragedy for poker if he won. But I'm required to be professsional about this, and maintain balance and impartality. So I will do exactly that. Mr Matusow, you are rude, obnoxious, and ill-mannered. Any chance you will clean up your act and thereby give something back to the game that has given you so much?

Night all.

I am not in agreement. I think I'm the only one though. However, I respect every1's views.
goldgoat

View Profile
« Reply #319 on: July 16, 2005, 12:28:21 AM »

Wasn't the last day starting at midnight UK time? Are there technical problems at the LV end?
Gamblor21

View Profile WWW
« Reply #320 on: July 16, 2005, 12:44:31 AM »

jonathon and flushy u playing mgm tonight??? anyone have there numbers so i can get in touch?

thanks

Ian

Hear me knocking... Let me in then!
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 [22] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: