blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 02:30:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272591 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  calling Maria and Mrs C / 888.COM WOMENS UK POKER OPEN ON TV TONITE
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: calling Maria and Mrs C / 888.COM WOMENS UK POKER OPEN ON TV TONITE  (Read 10614 times)
Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: April 05, 2006, 01:13:43 AM »

No red - you have to be grey blonde first!

Ok, can I have a text calling me "Hun" then? Preferably during the main event at Luton

Consider it done red - but i must advise you, i didnt tikay any good!!

RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: April 05, 2006, 01:19:13 AM »

Ok, can I have a text calling me "Hun" then? Preferably during the main event at Luton

You may be young, talented and sexy, but you're not a miracle worker

The older I get, the better I was.
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 05, 2006, 01:22:19 AM »

Red beware...so thats your game eh Chilli...we are having a lovely three way conversation and all the time the only thing you are thinking about is getting Reds number so you can flirttext with him. I see.. i get the picture...strewth you pretty, successful girls are all the same.

The amount of times I meet a girl, we chat, we buy each other drinks and at the end of the night that awkward question always appraoches...but , you have to be brave and eventually the question is asked, so Bobby, you know Reddog right? Do you have his number so I can text him during the main event at Luton?

well no sireee, that wont do and on those rare occasions that the girl says Bobby1 I ve been looking for a middle aged overweight, unemployed dude to play a little bit of 2/5 nl with I know, just know that this is going to go all wrong and we end up playing those kinky games.....2-7 triple draw usually and I end up feeling used and abused.....and skint. Then they just ring for a cab and ask me to shut the door on the way out, well not this time lady. So just to put a  stop to your trick im not giving you my number, so there!!! Cheesy

« Last Edit: April 05, 2006, 01:41:31 AM by bobby1 » Logged

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: April 05, 2006, 01:30:51 AM »

Red beware...so thats your game eh Chilli...we are having a lovely three way conversation and all the time the only thing you are thinking about is getting Reds number so you can flirttext with him. I see.. i get the picture...strewth you pretty, successful girls are all the same.

The amount of times I meet a girl, we chat, we buy each other drinks and at the end of the night that awkward question always appraoches...but , you have to be brave and eventually the question is asked, so Bobby, you know Reddog right? Do you have his number so I can text him during the main event at Luton.

well no sireee, that wont do and on those rare occasions that the girl says Bobby1 I ve been looking for a middle aged overweight, unemployed dude to play a little bit of 2/5 nl with I know, just know that this is going to go all wrong and we end up playing those kinky games.....2-7 triple draw usually and I end up feeling used and abused.....and skint. Then they just ring for a cab and ask me to shut the door on the way out, well not this time lady. So just to put a  stop to your trick im not giving you my number, so there!!! Cheesy

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Post of the month to you Bobby1.  I not that type of girl mate!  Me...friendly to everyone.  I wouldnt call a cab, id stay the night then rob you in the morning!

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 05, 2006, 01:33:33 AM »

hee hee, is ok anyway Inthebelly has given me your number Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: April 05, 2006, 01:33:50 AM »

You may be young, talented and sexy, but you're not a miracle worker

Well you got one out three right (any would do) but correct, i am not a miracle worker

RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: April 05, 2006, 01:34:15 AM »

The amount of times I meet a girl, we chat, we buy each other drinks and at the end of the night that awkward question always appraoches...but , you have to be brave and eventually the question is asked, so Bobby, you know Reddog right? Do you have his number so I can text him during the main event at Luton.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Post of the month to you Bobby1.  I not that type of girl mate!  Me...friendly to everyone.  I wouldnt call a cab, id stay the night then rob you in the morning!

Ask him if he's bothered

The older I get, the better I was.
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 05, 2006, 01:37:39 AM »

Ask him if he's bothered

ok, its a deal, you can rob me in the morning!!!

Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: April 05, 2006, 01:40:44 AM »

LOL - i nearly mentioned inthebelly.  He gave my so called "number" to all of Glasgow.

Trace
21/01/07 18:33:11

Mrs Fielding to be!

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 05, 2006, 07:51:12 AM »

@ you three

Liberavi animam meam
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 05, 2006, 04:11:57 PM »

robbed in the morning man

someone lend me a few grand so i can get robbed every morning

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 05, 2006, 06:19:31 PM »

robbed in the morning man

someone lend me a few grand so i can get robbed every morning

I believe Ariston is the acknowledged expert in this field  Roll Eyes

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: April 06, 2006, 10:46:39 PM »

I hope you guys have been watching tonight.  It is our Rhowna's heat!!

Nakor
Tinca Tinca

Serve the spider

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: April 06, 2006, 10:54:02 PM »

Im Watching.

Chili you tomorrow?  If so I will set the vid.

Shit post Nakor, such a clown.

What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?
shortstack_itb

Riverin Sh!t

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 06, 2006, 10:59:41 PM »

Nice fold Mrs C with the AK!

Still looking for that happy place
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: