blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 10:01:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272574 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Who got it in Nottm. last night ?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Who got it in Nottm. last night ?  (Read 4498 times)
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« on: March 07, 2005, 02:32:03 PM »

Everyone seems exceedingly coy today !

Wink

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2005, 02:39:45 PM »

Well "coy", as you correctly infer, says who diid NOT get it last night.....!

Tikasy busted out maybe 4 or 5 tables from home, Thewy boy moments later. Notts new Golden boy, Greg "Junior, I'm a Pro now" Hill was still in when I exited, but the deafening silence from that direction speaks volumes.

I will get the result later today, & post accordingly.

I can tell you there were a whopping 120 runners, with a dozen or more turned away, & it made 34,500.

More info later Ralph.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
langboy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2005, 04:17:51 PM »

Hi Guys,

Greg "Junior and I'm going to Vienna" Hill e-mailed me this morning and he seemed fairly chipper, but there again he always does!

I think he would have told me if he had won big bucks, but if he finished in a money spot it wouldn't surprise me.

Speaking of Vienna, Intertops.com odds are now posted for the Austria Main Event. Anybody want some 100/1 about Tikay?   Grin

Regards,
Mike

7th place at Blonde Bash 3 on Sunday 10 Sept 02.00am.....Back on Austrian soil 12 hours later......Head in the clouds still!
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2005, 04:24:17 PM »

Greg "Junior" Hill DEFINITELY aint lacking in the chirp department, so if he'd got a result last night, the entire world would have known by now. Full Tournament Report on blonde -" How I ran over the Table at Notts - yet again" sorta thing. Rest assured on THAT......

100/1 Tikay for Vienna? What price is Yoyo Thew?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
langboy

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2005, 04:31:37 PM »

Sorry to torture you, Tikay.

But our mathematical genius odds compilers tell me that Yo-Yo is a respectful 66/1 with El Blondie, Devilfish, Marcel and Mr Vaswani all at 33/1.

Interesting, huh?

7th place at Blonde Bash 3 on Sunday 10 Sept 02.00am.....Back on Austrian soil 12 hours later......Head in the clouds still!
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2005, 04:37:47 PM »

No, it's not actually. Not at all.

langboy

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2005, 04:47:06 PM »

Whooops!

It looks like I have annoyed Mr Kendall Lips Sealed

Why don't I learn to keep my big mouth shut?

I'm sure it's just a transmission error or something, Tikay. Honestly!

Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2005, 05:33:58 PM »

Is there a suggestion in the air that I may chirp somewhat when in receipt of 'the dough'? - well! - your probably right!

Busted out about 26th/27th - had nearly 30k in chips at one stage but chapter 1 in the "how i ran over the table book" had only just begun when i got ousted by a combo of bad beats and unsuccessful coin flips. - never mind! - not sure who won but i know Tikay is on it

later.

Greg "Junior (off to vienna for a holiday - not claiming to be a pro - just out of work)!" Hill
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2005, 06:29:02 PM »

OK, I got the Notts result, thanks to Rob at the CardRoom, it will take a few mins to get sorted, & then it will be on here....

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2005, 06:48:39 PM »

Money went down to 20th, & there were a number of "deals" & "savers" amongst the Final 20, this apparently speeded up play no end.

20th - Raj Dhiri, 200

19th - L Javed, 200

18th - Rob Yong, 200

17th - Maria Demetriou, 200

16th - Lawrence Gosney, 200

15th - Dave Smith, 200

14th - Sarah Smith - 200

13th - Kassim Kurbanali, 200

12th - S Fenton, 200

11th - Colin Phillips, 500

10th - D Lawrence, 650

9th - A Venizelos, 820

8th - E Sutherland, 975

7th - M Siraj, 1,300

6th - D Terry, 1,625

And then there was a 5 man chip count, which resulted in the following:

5th, 40,000 chips, B Brown, 2,970

4th - 45,000 chips, D Jonas, 3,050

3rd - 165,000 chips, Neil Daniels, 5,940

2nd - 175,000 chips, Ali Bag of Bollocks Ahmed, 6,190.

WINNER - 275,000 chips, OSCAR RANA, 8,580.

Well done Oscar! Particularly for once again ensuring that the raiders were repelled, & the money stayed in Notts.

Until I can put "faces to names", I cant comment too much on the above, but....

Ali Bag of Bollocks is the new Notts League Leader. Greg Junior Hill promised a Notts League Update last week, but now he's famous, but NOT top of THE league, we wonder if we will ever get it.....

Maria Demetriou & Sarah Smith are two names to watch - and yes, they are both young ladies. Maria has been getting impressive results at Notts recently with a game that relies strongly on aggressive bluffing.

And the darling of the Notts CardRoom, Sarah Smith, got 14th in the Notts 100 for the second month running. Last month she exited to a whopping outdraw - her AA v AQ, but I don't know yet how she busted out last night. Her Dad, Nigel, King of the At It Merchants, was until last night, Leader of the Notts League, with an awesome 11 Finals in 2005 already. We are trying to persuade Sarah to give her game a test at a higher level - a'la Greg Hill's recent foray into big time poker - & this girl has the game to go a long way.

It's an exciting time at Gala Notts, so much new talent coming through, comps filling up night after night, record prize pools.

Watch out the rest of Britain, Notts are on the March......

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2005, 09:22:54 PM »

Oscar and Ali 1st and 2nd, great stuff, well done boys.

But what are you going to do for dealers now ?

Huh?

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: