blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 07:34:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272685 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16947 Members
Latest Member: CassioParra
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Internet Poker
| | |-+  Online Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Stars 180 Man Online Staking - SOLD OUT!!!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Stars 180 Man Online Staking - SOLD OUT!!!  (Read 27325 times)
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: October 20, 2013, 02:08:46 PM »

How is Celtic sweating going to help; he is an online fish

Just online? Wink

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Rod

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 20, 2013, 06:20:28 PM »

We have not had a good last couple of weeks although we binked a Sunday million seat and never really got going the roll is sub $400. I cant seem to get anything going feel like the beats are coming my way far to frequently. We had had a session with Tomsom87 and I am happy with the way im playing. Will be dropping the no of tables im playing at 1 time to try help me focus.

Its a massive day online today and will be trying to sat into Storm/Million/Big109 for the elusive big score, as well as the usual $2.50's.
Will have Celtic railing/sweating tonight which will hopefully help in the run good stakes. More than happy if anyone else wants to watch/sweat at any time.

Roll is $391.86

Would be interested if it is open invite and not just people involved, if it is then no problem obv.
Steve Swift

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 28, 2013, 04:46:17 PM »

How you doing?
ForthThistle

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 28, 2013, 06:39:00 PM »

How you doing?
Not very good im afraid. Was going to post later but now seems the best time.

I cant get anything going and seem to suck out after suck out its getting me down. getting to the stage where I don't want to open Stars as I know another Bad beat is coming. We have $266.96 in the bank and now down to 4 tables at a time to try and focus more. I know I need to play through it but feel a bit of a failure as its at the lowest possible stake and obv want to get some monies back to everyone for the opportunity and backing you all gave me.

Playing again on Wednesday night so feel free to give me a shout to rail/watch.

Many Thanks.

Cry Cry Cry

APAT NLHE Southern European Champion 2010
Take on Tikay February League Winner 2011

Rastafish throws himself headfirst into the railbirds, arms outstretched but the sea of bodies parts and Rastafish misses and crashes through the barrier on all fours.
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 28, 2013, 06:44:47 PM »

Not very good im afraid. Was going to post later but now seems the best time.

I cant get anything going and seem to suck out after suck out its getting me down. getting to the stage where I don't want to open Stars as I know another Bad beat is coming. We have $266.96 in the bank and now down to 4 tables at a time to try and focus more. I know I need to play through it but feel a bit of a failure as its at the lowest possible stake and obv want to get some monies back to everyone for the opportunity and backing you all gave me.

Playing again on Wednesday night so feel free to give me a shout to rail/watch.

Many Thanks.

Cry Cry Cry

Feel you pain sir.

Never uninstalled and reinstalled a programme so many times.

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 28, 2013, 07:59:21 PM »

how are you enjoying it David? The results will come, but are you enjoying this form of poker more than you were cash tables? If youre playing less often and tomsom says youre playing good then reducing the tables doesnt seem like a good idea, it just means you have to play way longer to break even. It doesnt make a lot fo sense.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
ForthThistle

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 28, 2013, 08:24:45 PM »

how are you enjoying it David? The results will come, but are you enjoying this form of poker more than you were cash tables? If youre playing less often and tomsom says youre playing good then reducing the tables doesnt seem like a good idea, it just means you have to play way longer to break even. It doesnt make a lot fo sense.

The Problem Patrick is im not enjoying it. Last thing I want to do is Work a 9 hour day come home eat, spend time with Kids on Homework/games/fun, take them to Football/BB's/Girl Guides/Dancing and then grind for 6/7 hours when you are playing decent but the downswing is horrific... Also spend time with my Wife!!!!

But im big bad and ugly enough to realise that it will turn and the upswing's will happen and will be #lovingthegame pretty soon. Hope life is good for you.

Rastafish throws himself headfirst into the railbirds, arms outstretched but the sea of bodies parts and Rastafish misses and crashes through the barrier on all fours.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 28, 2013, 08:26:49 PM »

yes fine mate. Id seriously reconsider decreasing the amount of tables, it doesnt make any sense and tomsom said youre playing fine. its a big thing.

if youre playing 8 tables and then decrease to 4, you now win half as much as you would do, thats a lot!! as this stake progresses you should be slowly increasing tables rather than decreasing, its way more of a step back than losing some buy ins.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
MC
Super

View Profile WWW
« Reply #113 on: November 08, 2013, 04:29:23 PM »

I'm not sure what's going on with this.

I'd recommend we put whatever we have left into a couple of Sunday sessions and try to spin our money back.

$11 Sunday Storm
$11 Bigger $11
Hot $16.50
Hot $11
$11 Sunday Million Satellite

Something like that. I just don't see it happening otherwise.

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal"
http://www.atkinator.net ..... @epitomised
Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 08, 2013, 04:39:24 PM »

I'd recommend we put whatever we have left into a couple of Sunday sessions and try to spin our money back.

$11 Sunday Storm
$11 Bigger $11
Hot $16.50
Hot $11

I agree with this, seems like we are going nowhere fast and we might as well have a spin.

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 08, 2013, 04:44:55 PM »

theres a bunch of the blonde lads on the zoom wagon now, tomsom, pinchop, jb, spewmore, callum etc etc I really think this is the best way for you David. You have 1 hour before bed, or 2 hours here or there you can play as soon as anybody says stop you press sit out next hand and voila.

Steve Swift

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 08, 2013, 05:07:03 PM »

$11 Sunday Storm
$11 Bigger $11
Hot $16.50
Hot $11

I agree with this, seems like we are going nowhere fast and we might as well have a spin.

Sounds like a plan
ForthThistle

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 08, 2013, 05:38:16 PM »

Sorry guy's.
Was in Ireland last week and not played anything in the last 2 weeks. We currently have $240.52 in the account. I simply don't have the time and generally will only play Sunday Afternoon/Night.

More than happy to play the following:

Sunday Storm
Sunday Mill Sat
Big $11

Will also flick in any Sub $11 MTT to try and get us out.

sorry this hasn't worked at all.

Let me know Thoughts.

Steve Swift

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 08, 2013, 06:08:31 PM »

UL  mate,

spin for the win, get the available $$$  in the middle  Smiley
edgascoigne

Newbury Racecourse's Best Dressed Gent. And What?

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 08, 2013, 06:09:19 PM »

Obv spin... Smiley

Allez!!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: