blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 12:17:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272676 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16724 Members
Latest Member: CassioParra
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 6652 6653 6654 6655 [6656] 6657 6658 6659 6660 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13494149 times)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #99825 on: April 26, 2015, 02:56:09 PM »

Markys Dad, Some Irish fella, and good old Norm Pace.

Laddies Forum reunion poker tournie.

Should have been there but abroad, but after reading about Skalies "bathroom" issues, I'm not so sure!!

Ugh, I thought that was Marky!

Mr & Mrs Skalie invited me along when I saw them last week, but I got the impression that rather a lot of alcohol may have been in evidence, so I made myself busy elsewhere.

Thought it was me Cheesy

I know I had a tough paper round, but I'm pretty sure I don't look anywhere near my 50s...  Yet!

hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #99826 on: April 26, 2015, 05:43:16 PM »

Afternoon Tighty.

Tomorrow the BMW open starts in Munich. It is a clay court tournament and Andy Murray is a big favourite for it despite the fact he has never won a clay court tournament and 3 weeks ago he got married. I think he is a terrible price and just has to be opposed. Usually I like to go to the opposite half of the draw of the favourite but I think we can ignore that in this case.

I suggest we back Bautista Agut, the man who beat Cuevas last week, at 16-1. He has a clay court title from last year and this looks like a great opportunity for him to add another title.

Suggest £15 Bautista Agut @ 16-1with betfred.l.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 05:47:36 PM by hector62 » Logged

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
nellberg

View Profile
« Reply #99827 on: April 26, 2015, 05:51:10 PM »

la liga tonight, real madrid away at celta vigo are 3/4 with chandler. i'm aware they are missing bale, modric and benzema but they were when beating athleti on wednesday so think the price is huge. might be missing something e.g ronnys out injured etc but from checking around i can't find anything. real are in good form and need the win to keep their la liga challenge alive. celta are comfy in mid table, have been in good form against the lesser sides and lost a tight one to barca recently. had expected a price below 1/2 if i'm honest

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/spain/la-liga-primera/celta-vigo-v-real-madrid/winner
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #99828 on: April 26, 2015, 06:30:22 PM »

Afternoon Tighty.

Tomorrow the BMW open starts in Munich. It is a clay court tournament and Andy Murray is a big favourite for it despite the fact he has never won a clay court tournament and 3 weeks ago he got married. I think he is a terrible price and just has to be opposed. Usually I like to go to the opposite half of the draw of the favourite but I think we can ignore that in this case.

I suggest we back Bautista Agut, the man who beat Cuevas last week, at 16-1. He has a clay court title from last year and this looks like a great opportunity for him to add another title.

Suggest £15 Bautista Agut @ 16-1with betfred.l.

Agut is 6/1 3rd favourite

http://www.oddschecker.com/tennis/atp-munich/bmw-open/winner

further advice needed please

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #99829 on: April 26, 2015, 06:34:01 PM »

0-0 @ The Arse.

Think I would have settled for that this morning.

Our Arsenal bet is going to the wire.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #99830 on: April 26, 2015, 06:34:05 PM »

la liga tonight, real madrid away at celta vigo are 3/4 with chandler. i'm aware they are missing bale, modric and benzema but they were when beating athleti on wednesday so think the price is huge. might be missing something e.g ronnys out injured etc but from checking around i can't find anything. real are in good form and need the win to keep their la liga challenge alive. celta are comfy in mid table, have been in good form against the lesser sides and lost a tight one to barca recently. had expected a price below 1/2 if i'm honest

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/spain/la-liga-primera/celta-vigo-v-real-madrid/winner

we have a nice bet on Barca to win la liga, they won 2-0 against espanyol yesterday to go five points clear....

could do with real not winning this!

real have been drifting too, as you say....

anyway,

Celta Vigo v Real Madrid Real Madrid (Match Betting - 90 Mins) Odds: 8/11 Stake: 31.88 Possible Return:  55.07

My eyes are open wide
hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #99831 on: April 26, 2015, 06:54:57 PM »

Tighty

betfred are showing 12-1 now for bautista which is good.

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #99832 on: April 26, 2015, 06:59:07 PM »

Tighty

betfred are showing 12-1 now for bautista which is good.
Market   Selection   Price   Hcp
BMW OPEN by FWU AG 2015
Tournament Outright
   Bautista-Agut, Roberto    12/1    
Total stake   £ 15.00
Estimated return   £ 195.00
Full stake   £ 15.00
Full estimated return   £ 195.00

My eyes are open wide
nellberg

View Profile
« Reply #99833 on: April 26, 2015, 09:27:38 PM »

we have a nice bet on Barca to win la liga, they won 2-0 against espanyol yesterday to go five points clear....

anyway,

Celta Vigo v Real Madrid Real Madrid (Match Betting - 90 Mins) Odds: 8/11 Stake: 31.88 Possible Return:  55.07

both teams using the liberal meaning of the word "defence" means its 3-2 real at half time ... its been a sweat so far eh, jeeeeeeeeeez
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #99834 on: April 26, 2015, 10:00:31 PM »

anyway,

Celta Vigo v Real Madrid Real Madrid (Match Betting - 90 Mins) Odds: 8/11 Stake: 31.88 Possible Return:  55.07

both teams using the liberal meaning of the word "defence" means its 3-2 real at half time ... its been a sweat so far eh, jeeeeeeeeeez

Hope you win your bet, but really was this value?

The market knows Real needs to win this, it is hardly hidden from the odds compilers and the betting public.

If anything it will be priced defensively, because the bookies know every ice cream around the world will want to bet on Real.

Norwich and Middlesborough needed to win their games yesterday desperately. How did they fare?
« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 10:05:58 PM by The Camel » Logged

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
nellberg

View Profile
« Reply #99835 on: April 26, 2015, 10:21:53 PM »

anyway,

Celta Vigo v Real Madrid Real Madrid (Match Betting - 90 Mins) Odds: 8/11 Stake: 31.88 Possible Return:  55.07

The market knows Real needs to win this, it is hardly hidden from the odds compilers and the betting public.

If anything it will be priced defensively, because the bookies know every ice cream around the world will want to bet on Real.

Norwich and Middlesborough needed to win their games yesterday desperately. How did they fare?

i would say real madrid are a bit different to norwich and middlesborough. i didnt think the bet was good value just because real had to win and celta didn't, by putting they need to win was probably just stating a fact but shouldn't be interpreted as my angle on the game, my bad. i looked at the price and couldn't see why they would be that big when they are normally priced up super short regardless. i'd expected to see 1/2 or lower and the whole world might still have wanted to bet on real. i assumed the reasoning was that they are missing bale, modric and benzema, but they were missing those 3 on wednesday and played well enough against a much stronger athleti side. everyone has their own opinion on value obviously, given the way the match has panned out they've certainly not defended like a 3/4 shot should!
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #99836 on: April 26, 2015, 10:34:58 PM »

anyway,

i would say real madrid are a bit different to norwich and middlesborough. i didnt think the bet was good value just because real had to win and celta didn't, by putting they need to win was probably just stating a fact but shouldn't be interpreted as my angle on the game, my bad. i looked at the price and couldn't see why they would be that big when they are normally priced up super short regardless. i'd expected to see 1/2 or lower and the whole world might still have wanted to bet on real. i assumed the reasoning was that they are missing bale, modric and benzema, but they were missing those 3 on wednesday and played well enough against a much stronger athleti side. everyone has their own opinion on value obviously, given the way the match has panned out they've certainly not defended like a 3/4 shot should!

4-2, well done Nelly.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #99837 on: April 26, 2015, 10:43:06 PM »

anyway,

Obviously Real are a bit different to Norwich and Boro.

Real haven't got Wes Hoolahan or Lee Tomlin.

But both of them needed that win just as much as Real did tonight. And it was factored into their prices and every ice cream in the world had them in their Saturday acca.

And they failed to achieve their aim.

But my point remians, the price is the price. You are betting at near kickoff when every shrewdie in the world is on. Every piece of information is factored into that price and usually slightly weighted towards the big clubs.

If you knew something the market didn't know (like you found out benzema wasn't playing before anyone else, because your wife's cousin was shagging Karim's brother and he told her for example) than yes, you might find value in a game like this.

Otherwise I doubt it.

I wouldn't have posted this if you had lost your bet, but as you won you can rub tenners on your nipples while telling me to bugger off.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
nellberg

View Profile
« Reply #99838 on: April 26, 2015, 10:58:37 PM »

anyway,

Obviously Real are a bit different to Norwich and Boro.

Real haven't got Wes Hoolahan or Lee Tomlin.

But both of them needed that win just as much as Real did tonight. And it was factored into their prices and every ice cream in the world had them in their Saturday acca.

And they failed to achieve their aim.

But my point remians, the price is the price. You are betting at near kickoff when every shrewdie in the world is on. Every piece of information is factored into that price and usually slightly weighted towards the big clubs.

If you knew something the market didn't know (like you found out benzema wasn't playing before anyone else, because your wife's cousin was shagging Karim's brother and he told her for example) than yes, you might find value in a game like this.

Otherwise I doubt it.

I wouldn't have posted this if you had lost your bet, but as you won you can rub tenners on your nipples while telling me to bugger off.

ha, no, i don't have any inside info on real madrid selections i'm afraid. and its fine, whether the bet is a winner or a loser you can offer your opinion, i came on here to learn so any debate is going to be insightful and hopefully i'll learn something. if this game was the first game of the season what would the prices be approx?

i understand the lack of value in backing sides at this stage of the season just because they need to win, you always see short prices for a team in the shit at the bottom of the league away at a mid table side when they are in their respective positions for a reason, but here we have one the best sides in the world (admitedly with 3 first teamers out) versus a mid table side in a league where top 2/3 are streets ahead of the rest. i honestly thought when i saw the price and the sea of blue on the draw and celta on oddschecker that they must have had more injuries on top of the 3 everyone knew about, hence why i checked projected line ups and asked if ronny was out, so if i'm still short on the price i must have been way out to start with!
rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #99839 on: April 26, 2015, 11:38:58 PM »

The Wild won game six 4-1 to wrap up the series and advance to the Western Conference Semi Finals where they'll face off against the Blackhawks. Not sure when the series starts but will post when we know.

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
Pages: 1 ... 6652 6653 6654 6655 [6656] 6657 6658 6659 6660 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: