blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 03, 2021, 06:25:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2258254 Posts in 66587 Topics by 16638 Members
Latest Member: expertpokers
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Racing Thread
Pages: 1 ... 391 392 393 394 [395] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Racing Thread  (Read 776006 times)
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #5910 on: March 02, 2021, 02:09:08 PM »

All Cheveley park horses removed and sent to Henry de bromhead and Willie Mullins

Presumably Envoi Allen will now shorten up after yesterday's wobble?

I don't think the bookies really lengthened it.  It should be a bit bigger now simply because the horse may not settle in well?  A new jockey is unlikely to be a positive either?  Though I do rate Rachael Blackmore, if it will be her, and though it looks a straightforward ride, she doesn't really know the horse.  This assumes a jockey change, though that may not happen before Cheltenham?

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #5911 on: March 02, 2021, 02:36:04 PM »

2nd statement much better than the first, and maybe would have been better waiting to give a sensible one first time around.

I told better stories when I was late back to Dryad, after a Tuesday night at Pyramids!

Doubt there will be new jockeys, I'd imagine CPS will look for the jockeys to retain their rides, and mimimise any upheaval.

Not like Gordon is riding any of them.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2021, 02:56:16 PM by Marky147 » Logged
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5912 on: March 02, 2021, 02:55:13 PM »

2nd statement much better than the first, and maybe would have been better waiting to give a sensible one first time around.

I told better stories when I was late back to Dryad, after a Tuesday night at Pyramids!

Doubt there will be new jockets, I'd imagine CPS will look for the jockeys to retain their rides, and mimimise any upheaval.

Just seen an interview with CPS & they stated exactly that, it was their wish for the existing jockeys to be retained.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #5913 on: March 02, 2021, 03:00:50 PM »

Doubt there will be new jockeys, I'd imagine CPS will look for the jockeys to retain their rides, and mimimise any upheaval.

He rides live ones too?

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5914 on: March 02, 2021, 03:03:55 PM »

Ouch.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #5915 on: March 02, 2021, 03:11:51 PM »

He rides live ones too?

Not any more.
Pages: 1 ... 391 392 393 394 [395] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: