blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 05:20:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272674 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: Aledkanny
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  A Weekend's Gambling Diary
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 [30] Go Down Print
Author Topic: A Weekend's Gambling Diary  (Read 54425 times)
iwillwinlots

View Profile
« Reply #435 on: October 30, 2009, 02:03:38 PM »

was ther ever a final tally?
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #436 on: October 30, 2009, 03:01:42 PM »

This was a great thread, def think others should do one also. I would myself but am not really that well known on here, perhaps once im over a 100 posts or something. I actually do a great deal of small bets at the weekend too, much more enjoyable than one or two huge bets and less volatile imo too. Be interested to know keith's final tally, im thinking he'd probably be up a couple of k, tho he seemed to get very unlucky with some nfl bets near the end of the thread.
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #437 on: October 30, 2009, 03:06:24 PM »

This was a great thread, def think others should do one also. I would myself but am not really that well known on here, perhaps once im over a 100 posts or something. I actually do a great deal of small bets at the weekend too, much more enjoyable than one or two huge bets and less volatile imo too. Be interested to know keith's final tally, im thinking he'd probably be up a couple of k, tho he seemed to get very unlucky with some nfl bets near the end of the thread.

Do one Dom, probably most on here will be able to relate to yours more than they would to Keith's.

Having said that hope Keith does another one.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #438 on: October 30, 2009, 03:31:13 PM »

Just realised who u r! Why Nico29?

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #439 on: October 30, 2009, 04:01:59 PM »

Hi cos. Yeah Nico was my poker nic for years, 29 my age when openedthis  ac. I mean nic is the end of my name right and o is an o! lol
Running good?
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #440 on: October 30, 2009, 04:04:28 PM »

Hi cos. Yeah Nico was my poker nic for years, 29 my age when openedthis  ac. I mean nic is the end of my name right and o is an o! lol
Running good?

lol, sick rub down  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #441 on: October 30, 2009, 04:07:53 PM »

Running good?

lol, sick rub down  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

lol, intentions of a mad spin up the other day, ended up a mad spin down. nothing im not used to!

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #442 on: October 30, 2009, 04:18:03 PM »

Been busy doing my money at the Vic, will work out the final tally on the train home tomorrow if the wifi works..

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Josedinho

View Profile
« Reply #443 on: October 30, 2009, 05:02:35 PM »

Do one Dom, probably most on here will be able to relate to yours more than they would to Keith's.

Having said that hope Keith does another one.
Yeh do one. I probably will when i have a free weekend infront of the sport. They'll make interesting reading.
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #444 on: October 30, 2009, 06:47:23 PM »

Go for it Dom imo, these things are always good value.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
chezzboy

View Profile
« Reply #445 on: February 07, 2011, 12:41:09 AM »

Camel just read this thread all the way through. Brilliant reading, thanks for the insight into the mind of a professional sports bettor. PLEASE do another one!
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #446 on: February 07, 2011, 12:48:12 AM »

Camel just read this thread all the way through. Brilliant reading, thanks for the insight into the mind of a professional sports bettor. PLEASE do another one!

Thanks!

Said I was going to do another one sometime soon, when I've got a clear weekend.

Might let people invest too, if they want a financial interest.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
claypole

View Profile
« Reply #447 on: February 08, 2011, 12:11:27 AM »

Thanks!

Said I was going to do another one sometime soon, when I've got a clear weekend.

I'm stuck in a hotel in Lutterworth with iPad and no lappy, no poker. Just read this, absolutely fab read Keith...please do another and love to invest too!
Robert HM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #448 on: February 08, 2011, 12:57:12 AM »

Thanks!

Please and YES PLEASE

http://www.rooms-direct.co.uk - If you need some furniture, give Shogun a shout, he can do you some discount for Blonde Poker forum members..
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 [30] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: