blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 03:52:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272679 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16724 Members
Latest Member: CassioParra
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  wow just wow,wow,wow FLUSHY
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 ... 42 Go Down Print
Author Topic: wow just wow,wow,wow FLUSHY  (Read 84648 times)
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #405 on: February 04, 2011, 04:04:43 PM »

I dont see that a personailsed #plate is flaunting wealth imo
everyone treats themselves to extravengcies many other people are not privileged enough to enjoy, and I dont think they should be embarrased about it at all, flaunting as in rubbing someone down cos you have £££ and they dont is clearly being a dick, but I dont think that here

I don't see how having a personised plate is anything apart from flaunting your wealth.

Arguments can be made about how having a nice car, nice watch, top grade tv etc etc can improve your life.

How exactly does a personalised plate improve your life?

An expensive watch does not improve your life 1 iota Keith sorry. It may make you feel good about yourself same as a plate may, they are both just accessories.

I really don't get why you have singled them out? I'm guessing that the stubborn old you doesn't want to change his mind now you have argued the toss about it for a few pages  Wink  Grin

Jewellry of all sorts makes you look nicer and feel better about yourself. And/or might have sentimental value.

I fail to comprehend how having a personalised plate makes you feel better about yourself.

Makes you feel more important? Same as a first class flight etc? For sure the same as an expensive watch...........

Bingo!

There's the reason I don't like them.

The human trait of self importance is the one I dislike most.

Hence, an object which reinforces someones self importance will always be viewed by me as something obnoxious.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #406 on: February 04, 2011, 04:07:56 PM »

everyone treats themselves to extravengcies many other people are not privileged enough to enjoy, and I dont think they should be embarrased about it at all, flaunting as in rubbing someone down cos you have £££ and they dont is clearly being a dick, but I dont think that here

I don't see how having a personised plate is anything apart from flaunting your wealth.

Arguments can be made about how having a nice car, nice watch, top grade tv etc etc can improve your life.

An expensive watch does not improve your life 1 iota Keith sorry. It may make you feel good about yourself same as a plate may, they are both just accessories.

I really don't get why you have singled them out? I'm guessing that the stubborn old you doesn't want to change his mind now you have argued the toss about it for a few pages  Wink  Grin

Jewellry of all sorts makes you look nicer and feel better about yourself. And/or might have sentimental value.

I fail to comprehend how having a personalised plate makes you feel better about yourself.

Makes you feel more important? Same as a first class flight etc? For sure the same as an expensive watch...........

Bingo!

Hence, an object which reinforces someones self importance will always be viewed by me as something obnoxious.

In that case everyone that has luxury items, travels 1st class, 5k watch etc is a tosser. They have all the other stuff for the same reason. Honestly give it up mate, I can't find a pic of a horse on the internet that is high enough to post this time  Cheesy
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #407 on: February 04, 2011, 04:09:08 PM »

Get a diary Keith. Your starting to get boring now!

Title 'The Camel versus the World'  Grin

I'm joking obv  Wink
The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #408 on: February 04, 2011, 04:10:41 PM »

Bingo!

In that case everyone that has luxury items, travels 1st class, 5k watch etc is a tosser. They have all the other stuff for the same reason. Honestly give it up mate, I can't find a pic of a horse on the internet that is high enough to post this time  Cheesy

People don't travel first class or have a nice watch for a feeling of self importance!

Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #409 on: February 04, 2011, 04:12:08 PM »

Ive never traveled first class. I think everybody that has though is a knob!

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #410 on: February 04, 2011, 04:12:30 PM »

Bingo!

People don't travel first class or have a nice watch for a feeling of self importance!

LOL sigh I give up I have work to do. Smiley

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjDy8fYJcuw
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #411 on: February 04, 2011, 04:13:07 PM »

I have twice and I felt fucking important! Grin
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #412 on: February 04, 2011, 04:15:25 PM »

iwwil

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #413 on: February 04, 2011, 04:16:02 PM »

If someone in first class stood at the front of cattle class and shouted "hahahaha, you're all a bunch of plebs who can't afford to be drinking champers with me in first class", then yes, I would think they were knobs.

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #414 on: February 04, 2011, 04:16:24 PM »

I really don't get why you have singled them out? I'm guessing that the stubborn old you doesn't want to change his mind now you have argued the toss about it for a few pages  Wink  Grin

Bingo!

I'd say a fairly sizeable percentage of people do!

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #415 on: February 04, 2011, 04:17:39 PM »

If someone in first class stood at the front of cattle class and shouted "hahahaha, you're all a bunch of plebs who can't afford to be drinking champers with me in first class", then yes, I would think they were knobs.

I couldn't really afford it tbh, I just binked on 2 Vegas trips and thought what the hell, still felt important though  Wink
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #416 on: February 04, 2011, 04:18:25 PM »

Those that buy speedy boarding for budget flights are knobs too!

Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #417 on: February 04, 2011, 04:18:57 PM »

Those that buy speedy boarding for budget flights are knobs too!

Fooking wankers.........
sofa----king
sofa----king

View Profile
« Reply #418 on: February 04, 2011, 04:22:51 PM »

I flew first class numerous times and I felt very important
Didt do it for that reason did it for comfort coz I'm massive
And when I tell people in discussion how it cost me over £30k
For 2 weeks in Mauritius first class start to finish
It makes me feel good that when I had the money I spent it on what I wanted to coz it made me
And my family feel good....

And obviously when u turn left when u get on a plane or go up into the bubble
U do feel as if eyes are stabbing u in the back from cattle class
As I've said from day one all people are different
And that's what makes the world go round

As for spamming Keith you give me £25k for 8 plates I originally put on here and I
Will give the whole lot to tokay to give to a charity

Once again it's not about the friction moneyyyyyyy

one two buckle my shoe,three four,i wish i had velcro
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #419 on: February 04, 2011, 04:23:29 PM »

Surely you go first class for the extra room, nicer departure lounge, food, drink, etc.?

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 ... 42 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: