blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 01:48:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272676 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16724 Members
Latest Member: CassioParra
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8623 8624 8625 8626 [8627] 8628 8629 8630 8631 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13494344 times)
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #129390 on: July 27, 2017, 12:12:29 PM »

100/1 Delbonis into the quarters in Hamburg with a win over Ferrer in straight sets. Ferrer faded a lot and had a a number of unforced errors (fatigue?), but Delbonis played well. He will play Khachanov or Bedene in the next round which will be tricky.

Anyone who went with Weetabix's suggestion of Schwartzman is in a good spot as his section opened right up and he plays 100+ ranked Mayer in the quarter finals.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #129391 on: July 27, 2017, 12:48:55 PM »

out today

Ladbrokes Coral report retail slowdown following recently-resolved ARC dispute: http://bit.ly/2u0A2zB

Paragraph after paragraph of incredibly complex corporate jargon spoken in every trading update from lolbrokes quarter after quarter to confuse the mugs who invest in them.  The reality is they still think they are a market leading volume business in a industry that has over taken them years ago.  They are a niche operator nowadays without the volume to operate anything other than a margin focused model.  All their promo's and marketing are focusing on trying to compete on price with the new industry giants when they don't have the volume to do so.  BOG+ being a classic example of this strategy.  No mention of the bad results affecting performance, the same results which never seem to hinder bf/paddy and 365 from posting record results year after year.  They must run really bad on the fobt's in the shops!

Amazing firm.  
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 12:54:52 PM by arbboy » Logged
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #129392 on: July 27, 2017, 02:40:55 PM »

It's a RAB on shy so not for here, but wouldn't put off anyone having a little poke on City to score 100+ league goals at 40/1 this season.

Managed 102 in the title winning season of 2013/14 with an inferior squad and manager (Dzeko, Jovetic, Negrado weren't mugs but our forward thinking contingent currently is off the scale) We all know about the attacking talents at our disposal, more importantly we know have 2 full backs capable of bombing forward and offering a genuine threat, particularly Mendy who is a beast of a player.

I think we're gonna batter some teams this season, Pep rarely settles for a 1-0 or 2-1. Anyone who watched us regularly last season will attest to how many clear cut chances we scorned, so the forward players will need to sharpen their shooting boots to hit 3 figures but its not beyond the realms of possibility, far from it IMO.

Might still be a Sanchez or Mbappe sized addition to come too.....

If you wanna play it safe then 5/4 for 80+, easy way to more than double your investment.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 03:01:24 PM by hhyftrftdr » Logged

Best Bitter.
sonour

View Profile
« Reply #129393 on: July 27, 2017, 07:28:51 PM »

We'll close out the Big Brother outright bet I think. Izzy now around twos on. I'd have let it ride in the past but now not so much. Lay £90 @ 1.48 please.

She reminds me a lot of Alex, who went in to the final week around threes on and ended up finishing third behind Aaron and Jay (best series to date).

Raph wins top man bar a fall.

Two more get the boot tomorrow and it all ends on Friday. Hopefully never to return.

Thanks for posting this bet.
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #129394 on: July 27, 2017, 07:45:44 PM »

We'll close out the Big Brother outright bet I think. Izzy now around twos on. I'd have let it ride in the past but now not so much. Lay £90 @ 1.48 please.

She reminds me a lot of Alex, who went in to the final week around threes on and ended up finishing third behind Aaron and Jay (best series to date).

Two more get the boot tomorrow and it all ends on Friday. Hopefully never to return.

For the sake of making a few quid, you deserve a medal for watching even 5 minutes of this   
sonour

View Profile
« Reply #129395 on: July 27, 2017, 07:50:24 PM »

For the sake of making a few quid, you deserve a medal for watching even 5 minutes of this   

I had quite a sizable bet on this but I still didn't watch a single second of that rubbish. Just waited for Chompy to tell us to close the bet. Smiley
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #129396 on: July 27, 2017, 07:57:41 PM »

It's a RAB on shy so not for here, but wouldn't put off anyone having a little poke on City to score 100+ league goals at 40/1 this season.

Managed 102 in the title winning season of 2013/14 with an inferior squad and manager (Dzeko, Jovetic, Negrado weren't mugs but our forward thinking contingent currently is off the scale) We all know about the attacking talents at our disposal, more importantly we know have 2 full backs capable of bombing forward and offering a genuine threat, particularly Mendy who is a beast of a player.

I think we're gonna batter some teams this season, Pep rarely settles for a 1-0 or 2-1. Anyone who watched us regularly last season will attest to how many clear cut chances we scorned, so the forward players will need to sharpen their shooting boots to hit 3 figures but its not beyond the realms of possibility, far from it IMO.

If you wanna play it safe then 5/4 for 80+, easy way to more than double your investment.

Never seen a normal person use the phrase 'bombing forward'. I may have to circle back with a few ex footie pros to see if this is acceptable

sola virtus nobilitat
4KSuited

View Profile
« Reply #129397 on: July 27, 2017, 08:31:47 PM »

Never seen a normal person use the phrase 'bombing forward'. I may have to circle back with a few ex footie pros to see if this is acceptable

Raise:

I've been in lots of footy changing rooms, and I've yet to see a boot sharpener
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #129398 on: July 27, 2017, 08:49:17 PM »

webster looks a huge price to me in the next arrows match at 5/1+
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #129399 on: July 27, 2017, 09:43:09 PM »

Raise:

Haha, missed that one - plenty of pearls here from trifydhyrryhyrd

sola virtus nobilitat
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #129400 on: July 27, 2017, 10:15:01 PM »

webster looks a huge price to me in the next arrows match at 5/1+

Another value loser it looks like.  Went odds on in running so the green out chompites will be happy and show a profit.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 10:22:04 PM by arbboy » Logged
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #129401 on: July 27, 2017, 10:22:59 PM »

Raise:

It must be something to do with to those pointy shoes that are de rigueur in Abu Dhabi.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #129402 on: July 27, 2017, 10:36:21 PM »

Raise:

fml

Even gave it the once over before posting, to iron out any errors; wp me Smiley
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 10:38:27 PM by hhyftrftdr » Logged

Best Bitter.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #129403 on: July 28, 2017, 07:52:51 AM »

Lions v hurricanes in Jo'burg.

Lions host Hurricanes for place in SuperRugby Final tomorrow

going to be tight!

Click to see full-size image.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Rubbish2407

View Profile WWW
« Reply #129404 on: July 28, 2017, 09:13:45 AM »

Lions v hurricanes in Jo'burg.

Lions host Hurricanes for place in SuperRugby Final tomorrow

going to be tight!

Click to see full-size image.

Hi Tighty,

Yes, our 7/1 bet ultimately comes down to this one match which I think we both knew would happen. Lions have lost one all season but have Warren Whitely sidelined. Dan Coles back for the 'Canes. History is on the side of the New Zealanders who have 17 out of 20 against the Lions.

I must admit I would have been far more positive had the Lions blown the Sharks away last week.

The Lions have been impressive this year though and have a big pack that can front up to anyone and backs that can cut loose when they're in the mood.

I know the Hurricanes aren't going to be as sloppy as this but we can hope,

"The Full Eso Kral": To back every possible outcome in an event and lose whatever happens.
Keith Hawkins 10/01/2014
Pages: 1 ... 8623 8624 8625 8626 [8627] 8628 8629 8630 8631 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: