blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 08:49:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272685 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16947 Members
Latest Member: CassioParra
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13508081 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #630 on: February 24, 2012, 06:27:57 PM »

Sunderland away vs West Brom @ 2/1. West Brom hopeless at home and haven't won any of their last five games there with one point from fifteen, Sunderland won three out of five away (the other two were losses 1-0's to Tottenham and Chelsea so hardly terrible), joint best form in the league over the last eight games.

ON, £50 @ 2/1

Thanks.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #631 on: February 24, 2012, 06:34:51 PM »

Sunderland away vs West Brom @ 2/1. West Brom hopeless at home and haven't won any of their last five games there with one point from fifteen, Sunderland won three out of five away (the other two were losses 1-0's to Tottenham and Chelsea so hardly terrible), joint best form in the league over the last eight games.

ON, £50 @ 2/1

Thanks.

oh god, I don't like that bet.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #632 on: February 24, 2012, 07:19:59 PM »

ON, £50 @ 2/1

Thanks.

Oops.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
ACE2M

View Profile
« Reply #633 on: February 24, 2012, 08:08:37 PM »

ON, £50 @ 2/1

Thanks.

i'd have to 2nd that.
ACE2M

View Profile
« Reply #634 on: February 24, 2012, 08:11:27 PM »

get on Burnley at home to Millwall on Sat @ Evens. (WillHill/Betfred/Paddys/StanJames/Laddies)

adnmdv posted this in other thread:

Burnley @ evens vs Millwall at the weekend looks huge now, with latest news that their main midfielder Liam Trotter is now out injured with Dunne/Smith doubts. I made it about 1.95ish Burnley before but the Trotter news is a huge deal imo, prob make it about 1.85 now.

Though market loves it some Millwall (they seem to get backed in every match, prob because of their shot difference), Burnley are doing very well and dominate a lot of their games and their latest lost on Friday versus Reading was perhaps undeserved, missing sev. good chances, inc. hitting the woodwork twice. Don't see how Millwall can only be 0.25gls worse than Burnley here (which is what market is saying), considering the injury news + respective form this season.

Me and BH have gone in decent on it so we fancy it strongly too.

I have had a little bit on -1 at 3/1 too.

on
MereNovice
Gamesmaster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #635 on: February 24, 2012, 08:39:17 PM »

In addition to the profit/loss update status, I think that Tikay should be posting a tipster's league for all this great advice he is getting with a prize for the person who makes him most profit (or, more likely, least loss).
Obviously, I'd be be flying high at the top if it weren't for (totally unforeseeable) injuries.

Reigning Blonde Fantasy Ashes and Super League Champions
JaffaCake

View Profile
« Reply #636 on: February 25, 2012, 12:08:08 AM »

Didn't West Brom win 5-1 away last time out? Maybe it's because I would hate to be cheering a Sunderland win...
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #637 on: February 25, 2012, 12:18:09 AM »

Didn't West Brom win 5-1 away last time out? Maybe it's because I would hate to be cheering a Sunderland win...

Yeah WTF Flops ? Backing the Mackems, and it's the game before the derby, what you playing at ??
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #638 on: February 25, 2012, 08:02:32 AM »

This adventure began on January 26th, & Chapter One will end on the last day of February, Tuesday. I'll tot up the totals, see how much we won or lost (won't be much either way), & see who the best tipster was, then we'll draw a line, and I am never going to bet again.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #639 on: February 25, 2012, 08:04:27 AM »

After some thought & considered reflection, I have decided that after we have closed the February Account on Tuesday night, we will start again on Wednesday, £1,000 again, & see how we do in March.

Been soooooooooooo much fun.

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #640 on: February 25, 2012, 08:18:59 AM »

Took less than 2 minutes to decide you're going again.  lol  Don't tell Tom.

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Sighmuns

View Profile
« Reply #641 on: February 25, 2012, 03:12:23 PM »

get on Burnley at home to Millwall on Sat @ Evens. (WillHill/Betfred/Paddys/StanJames/Laddies)

adnmdv posted this in other thread:

Burnley @ evens vs Millwall at the weekend looks huge now, with latest news that their main midfielder Liam Trotter is now out injured with Dunne/Smith doubts. I made it about 1.95ish Burnley before but the Trotter news is a huge deal imo, prob make it about 1.85 now.

Though market loves it some Millwall (they seem to get backed in every match, prob because of their shot difference), Burnley are doing very well and dominate a lot of their games and their latest lost on Friday versus Reading was perhaps undeserved, missing sev. good chances, inc. hitting the woodwork twice. Don't see how Millwall can only be 0.25gls worse than Burnley here (which is what market is saying), considering the injury news + respective form this season.

Me and BH have gone in decent on it so we fancy it strongly too.

I have had a little bit on -1 at 3/1 too.

Thanks - ON, £50 @ Evens.

I'm on too... put it in a double with Cisse scoring anytime for Newc... Come on Burnley!  edit: Sigh 0-2... oopsy
« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 03:34:26 PM by Sighmuns » Logged
moonandback

View Profile
« Reply #642 on: February 25, 2012, 03:23:05 PM »

I like North carolina -4 away to Virginia (college basketball)  tonight at 10/11 Carolina have arguably the best frontcourt in college at the moment in Zeller, Barnes and Henson and virginia struggle to score consistantly with the exception of mike scott who will be guarded by Henson who is a great shot blocker. Carolina also have the added carrot of being able to win the conference title if they can win their last 3 games after duke beat FSU earlier this week. game is on espn america at 9pm.  

its better that i have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
ChipRich

View Profile
« Reply #643 on: February 25, 2012, 03:37:10 PM »

Marv Burnley, WTF

bigtadger

View Profile
« Reply #644 on: February 25, 2012, 03:55:51 PM »

best bet of the day by a million miles imo has the be lee westwood to beat martin laird in the wgc accenture world matchplay quater finals priced at 8/15
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: