blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 22, 2024, 04:15:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272713 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  FIFTY DTD £300 Seats GUARANTEED tonight!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] Go Down Print
Author Topic: FIFTY DTD £300 Seats GUARANTEED tonight!  (Read 10365 times)
vinni

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: June 10, 2009, 03:04:57 PM »

see chubs he`s your man.

i`v become cos`s bitch
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 10, 2009, 04:53:34 PM »

cheers barry

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 15, 2009, 10:05:15 PM »

I didn't see chubbs at any point this weekend but that's ok as there's more to add to this thread before he sees it

I'm not even playing tonight's sat but had been getting somewhat fed up with the constant popups reminding me to have money transferred into my poker a/c so I can addon

that was until I got a new one which amused me letting me know that the addon option only remains onscreen for 20 seconds at approx 10pm

now, firstly the tourney starts at 7.30 server time so they're now mixing up time zones, either that or the rebuy period is now 2 1/2 hours

secondly the tournament lobby states that there's a 95 minute rebuy period followed by addons so that'll be 10.05 then (or 9.05 server time), not 10pm

whole thing is just a complete mess

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
simonow

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: June 16, 2009, 07:48:36 PM »

I didn't see chubbs at any point this weekend but that's ok as there's more to add to this thread before he sees it

I'm not even playing tonight's sat but had been getting somewhat fed up with the constant popups reminding me to have money transferred into my poker a/c so I can addon

that was until I got a new one which amused me letting me know that the addon option only remains onscreen for 20 seconds at approx 10pm

now, firstly the tourney starts at 7.30 server time so they're now mixing up time zones, either that or the rebuy period is now 2 1/2 hours

secondly the tournament lobby states that there's a 95 minute rebuy period followed by addons so that'll be 10.05 then (or 9.05 server time), not 10pm

Hi Gatso, Thanks for your comments, please email me with full description and i will get to the bottom of it.

Thanks Simon Nowab
snowab@dtdpoker.com

check out www.dtdpoker.com for a chance to tour with DTD crew
simonow

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94 on: June 16, 2009, 07:49:22 PM »

Also Tonight

For only €5 rebuy win yourself a seat to the July £20K Monthly Deepstack

Starts at 8.30 UK Time

95 mins of rebuy period 15 minute levels

1500 starting chips, 3000 Add On chips

Register now, good luck

check out www.dtdpoker.com for a chance to tour with DTD crew
Dewi_cool

Dusk Till Dawn - It's like going home

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 16, 2009, 09:28:32 PM »

Dan, you can change the time displayed in settings tab

The very last hand of the night goes to Dewi James, who finds ACES and talks Raymond O’Mahoney into calling his all-in preflop bet of 15k.  “If I had AQ, I’d call!” says Dewi.  Raymond calls holding pocket 66’s.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: