blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 05:52:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272684 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16947 Members
Latest Member: CassioParra
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Liverpool FC
Pages: 1 ... 230 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 238 ... 750 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Liverpool FC  (Read 1291206 times)
The Baron

View Profile
« Reply #3495 on: April 10, 2011, 07:42:10 PM »

European papers claiming Villas Boas has singed a pre-contract agreement to be the next manager of LFC
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3496 on: April 10, 2011, 09:32:00 PM »

Team news for tomorrow (guess we'll see how accurate this is):

Liverpool team v City: Reina, Flanagan, Carra, Skrtel, Aurelio, Lucas, Spearing, Meireles, Kuyt, Suarez, Carroll

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3497 on: April 10, 2011, 09:33:13 PM »

European papers claiming Villas Boas has singed a pre-contract agreement to be the next manager of LFC

mmm...

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #3498 on: April 11, 2011, 12:21:26 PM »

Congratz to our friend Roy yet again. A free flowing and attacking away league victory making it still unbeaten in all 7 games since he arrived. Amazing really that a tactically naive and negative manager with his small struggling team can produce such outstanding results in the premier league.

We get your point Mantis no need to keep rinsing and repeating. I'm sure we all are happy that Hodgson got a gig so soon and that he's doing well. It didn't work out at Liverpool for whatever reason these things can happen, lets all move on.

or start an offical WBA thread or even a I heart Hodgson thread

Lol ok fair enough. But if Roy wins next game I will indeed be forced to start a I heart Hodgson thread. In the meantime can all the Rafa fanboys not mention him again either. I'm sick of seeing him popping up on Football Focus every other week saying how much of an honour it would be to be manager of Liverpool again. Pls just get a job Rafa.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
77dave

5 2 off

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3499 on: April 11, 2011, 07:09:27 PM »

The Reds team in full is: Reina, Flanagan, Carragher, Skrtel, Aurelio, Lucas, Spearing, Meireles, Kuyt, Suarez, Carroll. Subs: Gulacsi, Cole, Robinson, Shelvey, Maxi, Wilson, Ngog.

Congrats to Flanagan

Mantis - I would like to thank 77dave for his more realistic take on things.
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3500 on: April 11, 2011, 07:27:40 PM »

Flanagan has been impressive in the reserves, and at least he's playing in his favoured position.  This is more than can be said for Mereiles who really isn't a wide player.  Just shows the lack of depth in the squad and the problems we've got through injuries.

Looking at that starting line-up, it doesn't look too balanced - let's hope the players can give 100% and we can get something from the game.

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3501 on: April 11, 2011, 08:19:43 PM »

What a brilliant start from Liverpool.  Maybe the best opening 10 minutes I've seen from Liverpool all season.

Great to see Carroll off the mark as well, lovely left foot he has Cheesy

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3502 on: April 11, 2011, 08:41:20 PM »

Wow!

What an amazing 35 minutes.  I got it all wrong about Mereiles on the left, such a perfect cross for the 3rd goal.  Great finish by Kuyt for the 2nd goal after sustained pressure.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3503 on: April 11, 2011, 08:43:24 PM »

At long last Liverpool have replaced Neil Mellor

Great half of football.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3504 on: April 11, 2011, 08:46:37 PM »

At long last Liverpool have replaced Neil Mellor

Cheesy

Great half of football.

A very surprising one as well.  I certainly didn't see it coming!

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3505 on: April 11, 2011, 08:47:34 PM »

Here's a thought:

Torres and Babel

or

Suarez and Carroll?

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3506 on: April 11, 2011, 08:50:13 PM »

John Flanagan has had a great half as well.  Can see him on the right and Kelly in the middle of the defence for a long time to come hopefully.

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3507 on: April 11, 2011, 10:14:35 PM »

Thought Spearing and Lucas were very good in the middle as well.  Carroll and Suarez linking up well together up top, and the defence looked very assured and comfortable (although City weren't offering a lot).

Kuyt was my MOTM.  He just didn't stop running, tackling and linking up with the front two and the others in the middle, and a cool finish for his goal too.

Arsenal on Sunday, I think that'll be a different proposition.

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #3508 on: April 11, 2011, 11:16:56 PM »

Here's a thought:

Torres and Babel

or

Suarez and Carroll?

Suarez and Carroll and ainec, and I don't say that because Torres is woeful at the minute but because Babel was abs terrible and both Suarez and Carroll are young and have the potential to both be World Class players in the near future. You could have an interesting season next season if you manage to sort out the players behind them, lethal partnership.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #3509 on: April 12, 2011, 10:16:42 AM »

Carroll and Suarez will be best strikeforce in the world imo. Very very good.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Pages: 1 ... 230 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 238 ... 750 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: