blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:48:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Liverpool FC
Pages: 1 ... 227 228 229 230 [231] 232 233 234 235 ... 750 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Liverpool FC  (Read 1282733 times)
buzzharvey22

View Profile
« Reply #3450 on: March 20, 2011, 04:53:33 PM »

think 2-0 was a fair result, our defence was absolutly shocking.

the penalty was a massive moment in the manage, really took the steam out of us. but in the 2nd half you created a fair few chances.

referee/linesman were a disrace today, to both teams
MC
Super

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3451 on: March 29, 2011, 05:30:43 PM »

Read this kinda cool blog post...

"Dad, I want to support Manchester United"

http://thekop.liverpoolfc.tv/_34Dad-I-want-to-support-Man-United34/blog/3418467/173471.html?widgetId=415659

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal"
http://www.atkinator.net ..... @epitomised
Waz1892

View Profile
« Reply #3452 on: March 29, 2011, 10:30:01 PM »

Heard today that it has been "confirmed" Anfield is being re-developed, and no new stadia.

Annie Road being replaced/refurnished...with the prospect of Aways fans been denied any seating whilst building is undertaken
Then Main stand revamped.

60k capicity

old news?..first I heard of it other than it was clear NESV didn't want to re-build and move.

Carpe Diem
jizzemm

BB6 Footy Winners - WALES.

View Profile
« Reply #3453 on: March 29, 2011, 11:23:05 PM »

Heard today that it has been "confirmed" Anfield is being re-developed, and no new stadia.

Annie Road being replaced/refurnished...with the prospect of Aways fans been denied any seating whilst building is undertaken
Then Main stand revamped.

60k capicity

old news?..first I heard of it other than it was clear NESV didn't want to re-build and move.

The problem has always been the main stand from what I understood, so if they have managed to sort that out, then I should imagine no need to move..

"I want to talk about my hand, what do you mean I cant talk about my hand, right im going to talk about the fact that I cant talk about my hand"...
The Baron

View Profile
« Reply #3454 on: April 02, 2011, 10:52:02 AM »

Read this kinda cool blog post...

"Dad, I want to support Manchester United"

http://thekop.liverpoolfc.tv/_34Dad-I-want-to-support-Man-United34/blog/3418467/173471.html?widgetId=415659

Lol great post
Josedinho

View Profile
« Reply #3455 on: April 02, 2011, 12:51:47 PM »

Just caught up on the Stadium rumours? Is denying away support even allowed?
The Baron

View Profile
« Reply #3456 on: April 02, 2011, 04:23:10 PM »

go on then il lay the rest whatever u want at - dont rate them but they should be able to do this

I'll have another £100 @ 3/1

I think Carroll will turn out to be a great buy for you, he has the potential to be world class, the fact it's just potential at the minute is why it's a great deal for us but still a little disappointed that he's gone.

The thing I do not understand  why Newcastle sold him so late with no replacement lined up.

The choices up front are not exactly appealling as a quality Premiership strikeforce.

Best, Ameobi, Lovenkrands, Ranger.

Nowhere near safe yet, a couple of losses now, the wobbles will set in.

£35m is great business, but not if it costs you your Premiership place.

We've had a few decent performances recently (except v stevenage...) that carroll has been absent for. I think to claim he's the difference between relegation/survival is a bit extreme.

As much as I'd like Carroll to stay in the side you simply can't turn down £35m+. I wanted to keep him at £30m. But giving it some thought, and then hearing £35m + extras, it's just a ridic price. Just know hoping obviously that the money goes into the team in the summer...

What price will you lay me that Newcastle score 15 goals or less in the last 15 games of the season?

3/1

£100? Or whatever you are comfortable laying mate.

£50 and your on

Booked.

If tonight's performance is anything to go by, you boys are going to do your money.

Just for the record, you win if Newcastle score 52 goals or more, any less I win.

GG sir.

If it hadn't been for the abberation against Arsenal, I'd be odds on by now.

8 goals in 7 games since the bet was struck.

Game on.

Sigh!
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #3457 on: April 02, 2011, 04:55:15 PM »

go on then il lay the rest whatever u want at - dont rate them but they should be able to do this

I'll have another £100 @ 3/1

I think Carroll will turn out to be a great buy for you, he has the potential to be world class, the fact it's just potential at the minute is why it's a great deal for us but still a little disappointed that he's gone.

The thing I do not understand  why Newcastle sold him so late with no replacement lined up.

The choices up front are not exactly appealling as a quality Premiership strikeforce.

Best, Ameobi, Lovenkrands, Ranger.

Nowhere near safe yet, a couple of losses now, the wobbles will set in.

£35m is great business, but not if it costs you your Premiership place.

We've had a few decent performances recently (except v stevenage...) that carroll has been absent for. I think to claim he's the difference between relegation/survival is a bit extreme.

As much as I'd like Carroll to stay in the side you simply can't turn down £35m+. I wanted to keep him at £30m. But giving it some thought, and then hearing £35m + extras, it's just a ridic price. Just know hoping obviously that the money goes into the team in the summer...

What price will you lay me that Newcastle score 15 goals or less in the last 15 games of the season?

3/1

£100? Or whatever you are comfortable laying mate.

£50 and your on

Booked.

If tonight's performance is anything to go by, you boys are going to do your money.

Just for the record, you win if Newcastle score 52 goals or more, any less I win.

GG sir.

If it hadn't been for the abberation against Arsenal, I'd be odds on by now.

8 goals in 7 games since the bet was struck.

Game on.

Sigh!

Buyout imo. Cheesy

Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #3458 on: April 02, 2011, 05:15:29 PM »

Pacheco was brilliant for us today.

Obv it is one 1 game and all that, but the lad has certainly got talent.

We are the featured game on the football league show, if you want to see the highlights.

George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #3459 on: April 02, 2011, 05:57:59 PM »

Go on Woy!!!

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
The Baron

View Profile
« Reply #3460 on: April 03, 2011, 12:05:34 AM »

Pacheco was brilliant for us today.

Obv it is one 1 game and all that, but the lad has certainly got talent.

We are the featured game on the football league show, if you want to see the highlights.

Got to love that chip attempt - looks really useful
sweet potata!

View Profile
« Reply #3461 on: April 03, 2011, 03:09:48 PM »

Yesterday proves how lacking in squad depth we are(was obvious anyway), major over haul needed in the summer imo.

There is no guile in the squad at all, We start with the most narrow midfiled 4 in the world, which is bad enough then we have carra who cant attack as a right back, Johnson goes off, our ball playing centre Agger half then goes off, How were we meant to score. A corner was our best hope! It was Like Suarez and Carroll were not on the same team as the rest they were completely isolated. Obv the injuries picked up dont help but even still theres no flair or pace at all coming from the mid.

Roll on the summer, hopefully we will have some cash and make a few good signings

Oh and Kyrgiakos jeez get a grip of yourself man, having a mare recently
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #3462 on: April 03, 2011, 10:26:46 PM »

I bet Roy is still fist-pumping that win. Unbeaten in 6 is fantastic form for the baggies. A very good manager.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
The Baron

View Profile
« Reply #3463 on: April 04, 2011, 11:55:20 AM »

I bet Roy is still fist-pumping that win. Unbeaten in 6 is fantastic form for the baggies. A very good manager for small clubs.

FYP
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #3464 on: April 04, 2011, 05:54:42 PM »

I bet Roy is still fist-pumping that win. Unbeaten in 6 is fantastic form for the baggies. A very good manager for clubs employing players willing to give 100% for their gaffer and not mince about sulking and moaning.

FYP

FYP

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
Pages: 1 ... 227 228 229 230 [231] 232 233 234 235 ... 750 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: