blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 02:54:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272675 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: Aledkanny
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Green Joker Poker Festival
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Green Joker Poker Festival  (Read 15106 times)
GlasgowBandit

Global Pacifier

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: May 28, 2007, 11:51:47 AM »

Superb Result!!!

Very well done Jen.

tantrum
K2o

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 28, 2007, 01:20:35 PM »

Well done Jen, congratulations!!!!!!

'Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not; a sense of humor to console him for what he is.'
Francis Bacon
turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #137 on: May 28, 2007, 03:40:57 PM »

great result jen 

vinni

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 28, 2007, 03:46:59 PM »

go on jen ,it was only a matter of time ,hopefully they'll be many more .

top result ,go on girl .

i`v become cos`s bitch
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: May 28, 2007, 04:29:27 PM »

Fanatastic!!!!  Well deserved and been due a long time xxx
luckyblind

Why did I call myself lucky?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #140 on: May 28, 2007, 06:36:39 PM »

GJP Festival results

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Green Joker Poker Festival of Poker II Results
All prizes euro

€1000+€80 Main event
126 Players

1: Jen Mason 30,800
2: Jason O'Toole 29,000 (deal heads up)
3: Thomas Nolan 18,600
4: Robert Bright 12,300
5: John Lavin 9780
6: Kevin O'Leary 6300
7: Brendan McKenna 5040
8: David O'Callaghan 3780
9: Oscar Fred 2520
10: Ciaran Burke 1575
11: Chris Cooke 1575
12: Frank McCartney 1575
13: Daragh Thomas 1575
14: Jim Cotter 1500

€500+€50
63 Players

1: Sean Paul Fagan 8450
2: Brian O'Neill 7500
3: Robert Taylor 7500 (Deal 3 way)
4: Robin Maharaj 3150
5: Mark Jeffreys 2200
6: Alan McNaught 1250
7: Adam Smith 650
8: Noel Hayes 500
9: Patrick McFadden 500

€300+€30
55 Players

1: Sean McLenaghan 4025
2= Ciaran Taggart 4025
2= Pat Murphy 4025 (deal 3 way)
4: Sean Gregory
5: Paul Lenfesty 1155
6: Casey Frary 825
7: Thomas O'Neill 495
8: Padraig Kennedy 300

D 4 Events - Deepstack & Short-Handed Poker Festivals across Europe. €500 main events with €300 & €200 Side Events.

Great Structures, Fantastic Venues, Affordable entry fees.

PM for more info.
Djinn

I'm much bigger in real life

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 28, 2007, 06:49:18 PM »

I just arrived back in London and am amazed at the support for me during this event - I had to have a hot shower post hostel lack of hot water before coming on to say thanks for all your encouragement and kind words.  I spent the last three days pretty much in an internet blackout, no email, no nothing, just sleep/play/watch Chris' Futurama DVDs, repeat, or would have said so earlier! 

I have been raving about the structure, running and organisation of this event since I played it last year, and there was never any doubt that it would be the one thing I definitely attended this year.  It happens to have worked out well, Smiley but anyone who's listened to me during updates telling them how I've already booked my £1 flight on Ryanair knows that that's not the reason it's getting a good write up (when I've slept).

Thanks to Mike plus team of dealers for putting on a slick show, and Chris - I know you weren't playing Pong when you had your laptop out at the final table like you said...

In brief (elaboration beyond me currently) it was a pleasure playing with everyone who was out there and graced my table, wincingly unlucky Dave O'Callaghan for running your KK smack into my AA, and a continuous Subway party with Noflops, Barry Carter and BA Kildalen.

I got a trophy too which I checked in on Ryanair (big mistake) as despite being covered with Fragile stickers it was put in with the normal luggage and I eventually discovered it, after a half hour of patiently staring at the Oversize conveyor, going round the regular one in two (whole!) pieces, with its box and bubble wrap and my clothes I'd put round it for extra padding all going round separately.  I thought about leaving the pants and base and just legging it with the glass bit, but did the Gather of Shame and made it out of Stansted eventually.

Many thanks again,

Jen

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: May 28, 2007, 07:18:25 PM »

wow - fantastic result Jen!  Very well done, and thoroughly deserved!

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
ericstoner

Winner of the Stars $200 sunday biggy, RU APAT Ire

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: May 28, 2007, 08:48:30 PM »

Job done. roll on next year/

Blonde Hall of fame inductee,October 2007.
Jayminator
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: May 29, 2007, 04:18:10 PM »

Hi Jen,
         Just to say well played... For those that dont know me, I was Jens final victim HU in Drogheda. You played some gr8 poker and I loved the aggressive play especially ur raise with Q8 off suit to me smooth calling with the QQ thinking im gonna get loadsa chips here only to split the pot eh... Ah well... I really dont know what I was doing with the call on the end with 55. I called too quickly and even put you on an over pair to the board but I dont wanna take away from your win.

It was a great tourny despite the venue not fully complete but the builders were working day n night to get it sorted.

People should not miss this event. Great structure, great background team, dealers etc etc

Best of luck Jen for future events and see you again soon

Jay
b4matt

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: May 29, 2007, 04:22:43 PM »

Very well done Jen, sooooooo pleased for you!!

Great weekend and one of if not the best stuctured comp i have ever played.

also want to mention have met some great people this weekned and had some great fun, last years winner, (loyd i tink) mick mclusky (somethin like that), many others. most notably tho matt doyle, (b4matt), great bloke great fun, great laugh. Top weekned.

Likewise mate tho the names Matt Tyler.... unless you met a Matt Doyle while you where there and he was more fun and drank more and.... and....ohhhh my head hurts
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #146 on: May 29, 2007, 05:00:55 PM »

Hi Jen,
         Just to say well played... For those that dont know me, I was Jens final victim HU in Drogheda. You played some gr8 poker and I loved the aggressive play especially ur raise with Q8 off suit to me smooth calling with the QQ thinking im gonna get loadsa chips here only to split the pot eh... Ah well... I really dont know what I was doing with the call on the end with 55. I called too quickly and even put you on an over pair to the board but I dont wanna take away from your win.

It was a great tourny despite the venue not fully complete but the builders were working day n night to get it sorted.

People should not miss this event. Great structure, great background team, dealers etc etc

Best of luck Jen for future events and see you again soon

Jay

Can I say that Jay was a true gent after that heads-up match and got everyones attention to give Mike and the boys a round of applause for such a great tournament, I think he also got a round of drinks in but that bits a bit hazy to me so I cant be sure. Very good player too and a great tournament for everyone (including my impressive 64th place finish).

The toasted sandwhiches were nice too.
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #147 on: May 29, 2007, 06:15:08 PM »

Very well done Jen, sooooooo pleased for you!!

Great weekend and one of if not the best stuctured comp i have ever played.

also want to mention have met some great people this weekned and had some great fun, last years winner, (loyd i tink) mick mclusky (somethin like that), many others. most notably tho matt doyle, (b4matt), great bloke great fun, great laugh. Top weekned.

Likewise mate tho the names Matt Tyler.... unless you met a Matt Doyle while you where there and he was more fun and drank more and.... and....ohhhh my head hurts

lol i new that! oops, look at the date and time and you can understand how i got it wrong.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2007, 06:17:51 PM by Rookie (Rodney) » Logged

HI HELEN!
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #148 on: May 29, 2007, 06:23:06 PM »

lol i new that! oops, look at the date and time and you can understand how i got it wrong.

alright Dave       

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #149 on: May 29, 2007, 06:24:02 PM »

alright Dave      

hello trigger

HI HELEN!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: