blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 09, 2024, 07:31:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272932 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  New to Blonde Poker!!!
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New to Blonde Poker!!!  (Read 2989 times)
Dewi_cool

Dusk Till Dawn - It's like going home

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2009, 09:31:48 PM »

Hi Anthony welcome to blonde thumbs up

The very last hand of the night goes to Dewi James, who finds ACES and talks Raymond O’Mahoney into calling his all-in preflop bet of 15k.  “If I had AQ, I’d call!” says Dewi.  Raymond calls holding pocket 66’s.

Numpty Dumpty

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2009, 09:42:10 PM »

Hi Anthony welcome to blonde thumbs up
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2009, 10:28:11 PM »

Welcome dude

16 tables at a time, you must be a bit of a mentalist!

yes, yes i am. Im currently smacking my hed against a wall while i am writing this Smiley On a downturn atm in the 16 table cash to the sum of losing £500 in one day at the 0.25/0.50p limits. Doesn't seem possible, but unfortunately it was. Much rather play tournies really. Played one with dewi at the cpc and was showing him whose boss by raising his blind on the regular Smiley tbh i had the goods each time and even then wud have probs folded to a re raise Smiley went on to come 7th and tht is my only live cash.

http://www.pokerpages.com/players/profiles/124256/anthony-gaughan.htm

I hope the deepstack on saturday will be another success, what is everyone thinking for what the standard of play will be? I have seen some of the names that have registered online and think i might have a chance Smiley
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2009, 10:47:56 PM »

AlexMartin
spewtards r us

rat+rabbiting society of herts- future champ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2009, 11:47:34 PM »

Welcome dude

16 tables at a time, you must be a bit of a mentalist!

yes, yes i am. Im currently smacking my hed against a wall while i am writing this Smiley On a downturn atm in the 16 table cash to the sum of losing £500 in one day at the 0.25/0.50p limits. Doesn't seem possible, but unfortunately it was. Much rather play tournies really. Played one with dewi at the cpc and was showing him whose boss by raising his blind on the regular Smiley tbh i had the goods each time and even then wud have probs folded to a re raise Smiley went on to come 7th and tht is my only live cash.

http://www.pokerpages.com/players/profiles/124256/anthony-gaughan.htm

I hope the deepstack on saturday will be another success, what is everyone thinking for what the standard of play will be? I have seen some of the names that have registered online and think i might have a chance Smiley

1st, welcome to blonde.

2nd, you wont ever improve your poker skills playing 16 tables. You wont improve your poker skills playing 8 tables. Cut down to 4-6 and see a dramatic improvement m8.

3rd, vbol @ dtd. cu for a beer.
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2009, 11:06:40 AM »

Hi Ant,

Welcome to blonde.

What's your nickname on Crypto? I have a few but main one atm is Dizzeeeee. I'm currently playing 25p50p as part of a new bankroll challenge I'm trying so may know you but also have periods where I donk about in the MTTs - its likely we've been on the same table a few times.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2009, 11:12:34 AM »

jakally

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2009, 12:52:47 PM »

Welcome to Blonde.

Standard at DTD will be variable at best.
Some decent / good players, and lots of less skilled peeps (like me).

Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2009, 04:09:15 PM »

Hi Ant,

Welcome to blonde.

What's your nickname on Crypto? I have a few but main one atm is Dizzeeeee. I'm currently playing 25p50p as part of a new bankroll challenge I'm trying so may know you but also have periods where I donk about in the MTTs - its likely we've been on the same table a few times.

Yup i do recognise the name. I don't see you too often on the tables but would regard you as a good player, certainly not a fish anyway. Are there anymore crypto players among the users here? Or could anyone direct me to a crypto thread?
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2009, 04:26:50 PM »

Crypto sill exisits?

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2009, 05:41:43 PM »

Crypto sill exisits?

Yep it still pwns all.

Hi Ant,

Welcome to blonde.

Yup i do recognise the name. I don't see you too often on the tables but would regard you as a good player, certainly not a fish anyway. Are there anymore crypto players among the users here? Or could anyone direct me to a crypto thread?

Nah obv not me then.

I know Eck and Dewi play Crypto but don't think any blondes play crypto cash really. You can usually find Eck's (think it's Eck68?) name at the top of the list of every £6k GTD. LeKnave normally plays the sunday £35kGTD.

No Crypto thread here tho mate. Oh and Platonic is still king of crypto

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: