blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 20, 2024, 12:37:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273296 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  The Funk for BadBeat, Neil Channing....
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Funk for BadBeat, Neil Channing....  (Read 22864 times)
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: June 28, 2012, 12:11:26 AM »

The British rail seemed quiet. Have you all been shown the yellow card?

no-one was drunk this was the problem, if the Rio hadn't been such utter clowns previously we'd have defo gotten a bit louder, but when your sober and everyone hungover it's just hard to be bothered with the inevitable fight as much as it is when you're a bit merry, as keen as we all were to support Neil.

Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 28, 2012, 10:03:52 AM »

Thanks to those who commented on my efforts in the booth, i'm really enjoying it and want to get better at it so everything helps

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
jim5432

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 28, 2012, 11:00:17 AM »

I wouldn't normally put a link up, but Anne Laymond's photo set of Neil's final table is a must look

Skills.

http://www.blackbeltpoker.com/articles/read/Poker-WSOP-Neil-Channing-Gallery-Pictures

Incredibly talented...always love Anne's photo's

Railed the whole of the final table, as did about 99% of blackbelt players I think! Appreciate what some of said along the lines of the $$$ cushioning the blow, and Neil has said as much himself since - he appreciates as much as anyone the fact that he has just won more than a lot of people will earn in a lifetime and, knowing how much that bracelet meant to him, I think he's done a pretty good job of keeping any public display of disappointment to a minimum. You only had to see the video of his immediate reaction to losing to see how utterly devastated he was. I was worried this outcome might lead him to pack the game in to be honest as the final table progressed. So pleased to see that he has picked himself us pretty damn quick and got back to the tables....inbetween replying individually to people who were railing and sent messages of support.

No-one deserves that bracelet more in my opinion...certainly not from the UK poker community. With the luck Neil's "one time" is still to come

Paul Romain aka The ROCK !!
Bad Beat

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 28, 2012, 04:05:37 PM »

I just like to say thanks to evryone here who has either supported me personally or from home. It's a long old slog getting through the field in these $1500s and $1000s and along the way there are sure to be setbacks. It definitely really helps to have people in your corner.

Vegas is such a great place and there is so much to do so I especially would like to thank every single person who made the time and effort to sit around watching when they could be eating at great restaurants, gambling, watching naked ladies or getting a living at poker.

Just having a lot of fantastic players sitting around was quite inspiring to me.

I'm now planning to play a few extra events. I had felt I was a little out of form and had planned a smaller schedule than usual years.

Fuck that shit - I'm in everything now.

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 28, 2012, 04:07:10 PM »

Lol.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 28, 2012, 04:13:40 PM »

good luck Neil, I hope you get your bling in one of these.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 28, 2012, 04:17:55 PM »

I had felt I was a little out of form and had planned a smaller schedule than usual years.

Incred

outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 28, 2012, 04:23:00 PM »

I had felt I was a little out of form and had planned a smaller schedule than usual years.

Incred

Beautiful ending to that post!

Go get it all neil! Land that Irish triple crown!

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 28, 2012, 05:02:55 PM »

Incred

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 28, 2012, 09:09:37 PM »

You only had to see the video of his immediate reaction to losing to see how utterly devastated he was.

you think he was gutted, think of the rail, we all bubbled the Monday Night Rhino freeroll, crushing.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: